Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Nollywood - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nollywood (500 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood by Godwinnonso: 7:45am On Feb 13, 2017
It is obvious that a good number of Nigerian youths are currently searching for how to join Nollywood or how to become actresses/actors in Nollywood. Fraudsters and pretenders are equally aware of this fact and are constantly on the prowl trying to prey on these innocent career seekers both online and offline. A good number of Ladies have been raped and destroyed in the process of searching for any possible means of getting into the glamor of the Nigerian Movie and entertainment industry. In this article, I want to explain the simple, easy and most realistic way of getting into the nollywood and making a great career out of the Nigerian movie industry and probably become one of the household name in Nigeria soon. Earnings – The Nigerian Movie industry is the third biggest in the world. Therefore, one would expect the glamor and wealth that flows in nollywood. Average Nigerian movie stars earn between N100,000 to N500,000 per role, while the big names in the industry earn between N1 million to N5 million depending on the name and the movie production budget. If you earn N100,000 per role as a new and upcoming star and get ten roles in a year, that will amount to a whooping N1,000,000. Remember you are still upcoming, your earning is bound to grow even bigger as you grow bigger and more popularity. At the beginning, you should focus more on getting your roles right rather than the cash. With all these in mind, I’m sure you’re now gearing to go! But how exactly do you gain entry into the Nollywood? You must be talented – Talent like I said before is your number one weapon because even if you manage to gain entry through sex, are you going to persuade the audience to like your acting through sex as well? So, you got to be talented first if you hope to get in and get further. But how really do you know if you are talented? Since acting is about pretending to be what you are not and assuming different characters at a different time and circumstances, you need to ask yourself: Am I good at pretending to be what I am not without people finding out the difference? Can I interpret someone else attitude exactly the way the person does it without having to try hard? If your answers to the above two questions is positive, you may just be a naturally gifted actor/ actress. Contact the M.D on this numbers if you want to become one of the Nigeria nollywood actor/actress +2348070683494 remember talent is the number one weapon.

(1) (Reply)

Nobody Knows Tomorrow / Fathers Beating And Mothers Beating Which Is Worse? / Get Jokes, Celebrity /politics News On Whatsapp. Easy To Subscribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.