Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) (22784 Views)

Governor Fayose Carries Placard "APC, #Bring Back Our Dapchi Girls" / President Buhari In Abakaliki, Shuns Guard Of Honour / Ghana President-elect Nana Akufo-Addo Inspects Guard Of Honour In Owerri(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by henryanna36: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2017
Here are more photos from Batch B, Stream Two NYSC Camp Farewell Party held on Sunday 12th February, 2017 at the Ekiti State Permanent NYSC Orientation Camp, Ise-Ekiti.

Baba Fayose I dey feel you!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/more-photos-from-nysc-camp-farewell.html

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by henryanna36: 8:27am On Feb 13, 2017

henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2017
Oshokomole please show me one project from ekiti

I will respect you

All I care is accountability and Good governance

Party I don't care

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Mumu governor.. Ponmo man

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2017
Comedian

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
And a dude from that state right now dey gbagaun for Biggie house
Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:54am On Feb 13, 2017
All hail Fayose the father of Ojukwu, the leader and Igwe of the Ipodians. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by efilefun(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2017
Waiting for his worshipers to come tell us how this will increase the revenue generated by the state

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by zeeyen4all(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2017
NA Wetin e sabi do be that

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by MrGreenMavro: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2017

FOR THE PAST 2 WEEKS NA FAYOSE NEWS IN NYSC NAIM DY TREND...SHEY HIM NEVER PASSOUT FROM CAMP?

ABEG WHERE B HIM PPA? MK DEM CARRY AM GO ONE VILLAGE WEY LIGHT N WATER NO DY JOR angry angry

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by verygudbadguy(m): 9:57am On Feb 13, 2017
Governor Showmanship.

I have not heard of any completed project in Ekiti yet he appears on the news more than Ambode and Obiano.

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by NameChecker: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
is this man busy at all?

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

I will respect you

Party I don't care

Sarriki,please show me o e project of Buhari and not propaganda and I will support him

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by tabisegroup(m): 10:03am On Feb 13, 2017
Ado ok
Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by Timetravel88: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2017
There are projects ongoing in Ekiti state, its not just as loud as Buharis' SICK TRAVELS

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by Valfrankie(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2017
MY POLITICAL ICON!!!

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by melejo(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

I will respect you

Party I don't care
Falsehood runs in your vain. You are partisan paid #100/day by APC. Even if he build heaven at ekiti you will still abuse him. How many projects has your lord and personal savoir Buhari executed?

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by petbam: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

I will respect you

Party I don't care
Please if u want to see projects that fayose is embarking on presently u can travel ekiti and see it for yourself. Seing is believing. The man is best among equal.

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:

I will respect you

Party I don't care

The only Zombie I trust . A good man trapped by blood money

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by gloryman91: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2017
Let me confess this man na real leader.

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017
It's high time Fayose starts showing tangible results and not all this man of the people short lived achievement ..
Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by MARKone(m): 10:20am On Feb 13, 2017

This man sef.

Peter Obi for president 2019. Fayose for Vice President Minister for entertainment

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4861032_fbimg1486970369183_jpegd11c735b36b8559a656131ea2ca09e36
Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2017
LOL clown of a Governor..
Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 10:26am On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
It's high time Fashola starts showing tangible results and not all this man of the people short lived achievement ..

Fashola?
Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:32am On Feb 13, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Fashola?

Sorry I meant Fayose

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by jospepper(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2017
Fayose get mentor o, see am

Re: Fayose Carries Kid In NYSC Outfit, Inspects Guard Of Honour (Photos) by anonimi: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2017
jospepper:
Fayose get mentor o, see am

All these politicians deceiving us since 1914 AD.
Did the youth corpers ask Fayose why he has not paid salaries and pensions for months but could have billions in his bank account?
Did they ask him how much he pays in taxes?
Did they ask him why no LGA elections in Ekiti state yet he collects federal allocation for the LGAs?
Or they just like to complain online for nothing?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

Samuel Ortom Wins Re-election As Benue Governor / Osinbajo, Sanwo-Olu, Ambode At The Lagos State University Convocation Today / APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention