Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you (60822 Views)

Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo. / Must Watch! Shocking Origin Of Six Everyday Items. Number 6 Will Shock You / See The World's Oldest Condom and Other Everyday Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Thepasserby(m): 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valfrankie:
I was hoping you'd create a topic yourself and do justice to those truly fabulous "some things" angryundecided
grin grin grin grin angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by DesChyko: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
SirWere:
Overrated simplistic images.
undecided

I was hoping to see things like Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,

you know, something truly fabulous.

Not this angry undecided

You can go view them elsewhere, Bros.

22 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valfrankie:
I was hoping you'd create a topic yourself and do justice to those truly fabulous "some things" angryundecided
Unfortunately, I'm a lazyass bastard and extremely frugal with my MB grin cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
Waawu.
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Valfrankie(m): 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
SirWere:
Unfortunately, I'm a lazyass bastard and extremely frugal with my MB grin cheesy
On behalf of the OP!gringringringringringrin
MODIFIED: So you're not just broke, you're also lazy, and an as.s and also a bas*tard? and you get mouth beef this fine topic. Goddamn nigguh, Pick a hustle brother. You rightly deserve this on behalf of the OP! grin

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by rattlesnake(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
a fool says in his heart there is no God

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by KingRex1(m): 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
Human skin
angry shocked angry shocked
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by KingRex1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
The human tongue
Gross angry
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
KingRex1:
Gross angry
Fool. it is right in your mouth. why not cut it off?

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by browniex: 7:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
They are animals that have such sight capabilities, for example an eagle,An Elephant also has ultrasonic hearing.it can hear the footfalls of an ant.

3 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by eunisam: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
i don't believe any of the above
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by leobrownish(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
Human skin

skin? e b like cement and sand mixed together.... can't believe this

2 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by leobrownish(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
eunisam:
i don't believe any of the above

the eye is the only thing am still believe cuz its kind of tru, u can check it out yasef

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valfrankie:
On behalf of the OP!gringringringringringrin
Chai cry

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
rattlesnake:
a fool says in his heart there is no God
undecided undecided

You religious people have started again

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by LOVEGINO(m): 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
Thread and needle
is this a wooded needle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by LOVEGINO(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Thepasserby:
Human skin
that is the OP skin not mine.

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by rattlesnake(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
SirWere:
undecided undecided

You religious people have started again
you sound like a baby questioning why hes connected to the umbilical cord of his mum hahahahah

3 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Valfrankie(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
SirWere:
Chai cry
Oh c'mon relax buddy, you my man and we're cool, perfectly cool. We should meet and drink some beer some day cheesy

1 Like

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by neighbourhud: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valfrankie:

angry
And I was hoping you'd create a topic yourself and do justice to those truly fabulous "some things" and not just criticize without complimenting angryundecided

Don't mind that Einstein grin
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
Valfrankie:

angry
And I was hoping you'd create a topic yourself and do justice to those truly fabulous "some things" and not just criticize without complimenting angryundecided

You see person's moniker you still dey quote.

You try jor

Make him open his thread and share the link

2 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by delli(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
God is great from sand to human skin,eye
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Emshaxe: 12:15am On Feb 14, 2017
TBC available in plenty for sale and affordable, contact this number for more info 08134940855
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by NLSniper(m): 2:25am On Feb 14, 2017
khalifahsparkles:
book pages. ewwww... can't believe I touch that everyday
see why I no like book

4 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by NLSniper(m): 2:27am On Feb 14, 2017
Thepasserby:
Chalk
Ewww! No wonder I hated staying in class sad

2 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by uzedo1(m): 6:40am On Feb 14, 2017
Castleberry:
Wow. The eye is really scary
I thought as much
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by DIKEnaWAR: 6:59am On Feb 14, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

I was hoping to see things like Oxygen Molecules, Sugar Crystals; Soap Micelles, wind cross-sections,

Not this angry undecided

Trying to sound intelligent? Want to impress someone?

Son, life is beautiful and best in its purest form. Life is fascinating and intriguing by the simple things of it. Like someone advised, create your own topic and shock us with your intelligence and higher knowledge. For now, we love this topic.

13 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by DIKEnaWAR: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2017
DrayDDon:

Fool. it is right in your mouth. why not cut it off?

Do you have to call him a fool to make your point?

5 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by Richiy(f): 7:08am On Feb 14, 2017
SirWere:
undecided

Not this angry undecided

Sometimes, simply things can be truly fabulous too.

2 Likes

Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by QueenofAfrica: 10:22am On Feb 14, 2017
Wow...so inspiring
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by RazaqMB(m): 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Castleberry:
Wow. The eye is really scary
looks beautiful to me
Re: See magnified images of everyday items that will shock you by RazaqMB(m): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
leobrownish:

skin? e b like cement and sand mixed together.... can't believe this
looks like chocolate grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Cousin Brought This To Me, Please Help Me! / Video Of Success, The Warri Schoolgirl Sent Away From School Over School Fees / UNIUYO Post UTME Past Questions and Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.