Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

So ... Coffee? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / So ... Coffee? (663 Views)

Civet Coffee Or Kopi Luwak: World's Most Expensive Coffee From Cat's Faeces? / Green Coffee And Roast Coffee For Sale / Would You Drink Coffee From This Toilet Shaped Cup For $500 (apply Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So ... Coffee? by sumitmodi: 9:51am On Feb 13, 2017
Who gets into their coffee?

I just got myself an AeroPress and I gotta say: I'm f^kn impressed!

For those who haven't tried coffee from one or even have no idea what it is check out the video below. It's a strange kinda fusion between plunger/drip/espresso ... and the results are It seems like if you grind your beans quite fine and press it through a little faster you can get quite a decent, strong espresso-esque brew. Grind those beans a little coarser, brew it slightly cooler and press it through a little slower and you get a nice mild Americano type brew (my preference). It's also surprisingly easy and quick to clean!

Also got a new small Porlex hand grinder for travelling and it's BOSS

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Online marketing video production one of my work.

1 Like

Re: So ... Coffee? by Yoite(m): 2:00am On Aug 02, 2017
sumitmodi:
Who gets into their coffee?

I just got myself an AeroPress and I gotta say: I'm f^kn impressed!

For those who haven't tried coffee from one or even have no idea what it is check out the video below. It's a strange kinda fusion between plunger/drip/espresso ... and the results are It seems like if you grind your beans quite fine and press it through a little faster you can get quite a decent, strong espresso-esque brew. Grind those beans a little coarser, brew it slightly cooler and press it through a little slower and you get a nice mild Americano type brew (my preference). It's also surprisingly easy and quick to clean!

Also got a new small Porlex hand grinder for travelling and it's BOSS

About Me:
I'm new in this forum, I have worked with multiple firms
You can check Online marketing video production one of my work.

Oh, this one looks really cool! I wish I could buy it too but I've already have a coffee maker so I don't see any sense in getting the second one cheesy I like the most of all combo models with grinders like on these examples https://cozzy.org/best-coffee-maker-with-grinder/, they're very comfortable for those who don't like to prepare beans separately (as in my case) grin I got such Delonghi machine and it's as nice as your Aeropress, makes really a good coffee and is easy for cleaning too smiley

The only minus of such models are their price, it's really high for the average coffee makers, especially comparing with much cheaper Keurig and Mr. Coffee models undecided

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Belly Fat Burning Foods / Eating There Foods Makes You Look Younger And Healthier / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Eating Too Much Of Instant Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.