Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,938 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now (18308 Views)

Cheapest Data Plans For MTN, AIRTEL, GLO And Etisalat Users In November 2019 / Please Is There A Phone That Has No Camera But Can Browse The Internet / GIONEE Smartphone Data Offer Exclusive To Etisalat Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by puncha: 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
IpobExposed:
When Jonathan was there we didn't get such good news.

Congratulations Buhari.

IpobExposed

You must be very daft....citizens of other countries are celebrating free education.... Free medical care...

You're jubilant over free Facebook bandwidth.

You're a Miopic regressive retárd.
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
yes o, even airtel also. A new change.
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by BLACKCHARGER(m): 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
maxiuc:
. FHA. Lugbe Abuja

Ooh... Do you know where i can see all the locations that have mtn 4G
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by blackboy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
True. Was surprised when I was told I had the option to browse facebook for free or use my etisalat data. I tried the free option ... not bad but not the same as the full options . On the free option limited or no access to pictures /videos. But pretty much I was connected in to facebook.

Wanted the full option so I switched back to using my data.
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
slawomir:
all these network providers are taking Nigerians for a fool. etisalat was supposed to bring competition to the likes of empty hen, Glo and airtel
but this is not the case anymore. now they are the most expensive.
airtel came out with this package for God knows how long. airtel has the cheapest call tariff.
11kobo perseconds. that is 6 Naira a minute.starting from the very first minute without any daily access fee
glo na those one own worse. they have the cheapest data subscription but if you try subscribe then you go regret. in fact you fit commit suicide because injured snail is faster than glo.

Bro, Which tariff is that for airtel?
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by SURElee(f): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
slawomir:
all these network providers are taking Nigerians for a fool. etisalat was supposed to bring competition to the likes of empty hen, Glo and airtel
but this is not the case anymore. now they are the most expensive.
airtel came out with this package for God knows how long. airtel has the cheapest call tariff.
11kobo perseconds. that is 6 Naira a minute.starting from the very first minute without any daily access fee
glo na those one own worse. they have the cheapest data subscription but if you try subscribe then you go regret. in fact you fit commit suicide because injured snail is faster than glo.

God bless you. Glo na banza network, threw my Glo sim away since.
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by FUCKmeHARD: 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
Etisalat pls stop robbing Nigerians. You've made it a duty to always come to rob anytime you need cash by constantly calling with various ETISALAT numbers. My own case is whenever I pick these cals on my touch light nokia, N100 wil disapear like that.
I dont recharge again. Reported to Ncc yet noting. Some of these numbers which hardly stay a day without attempting to rob at least 3 or 4 times are:

final warning
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by realnas(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
It's called free basics, Mark Zuckerberg brought the idea of providing affordable internet to disadvantaged parts of the world like Africa and India
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by adesolami36: 9:25pm On Feb 22, 2017
bamisepeters:
it is called value plus, however it is not for all customers, it is for whitelisted customers.

please what code can i use to check my balance in the airtel value plus plan?
Re: Etisalat Users Can Browse Facebook For Free Now by bamisepeters(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2017
adesolami36:

please what code can i use to check my balance in the airtel value plus plan?
Please be informed that It is the same code *123# you can use to check balance on the value plus plan. To know more about our products and services, please dial *121#. Thank you for choosing Airtel wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Show Your Best Ntel's 4G LTE Download And Upload Speed Test Result / "0806" Phone Numbers on MTN Nigeria Network / Full Specs Of The Newly Launched Infinix Note 5 Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.