Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) (2118 Views)

New Opportunity On AI And Robotic Learn AWS Cloud During MARS Hackathon / Can You Create An Ai Chatbot That Can Speak Nigerian Pidgin? / Chatbot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) by kudidotai: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2017
Hi guys,

My name is Kudi - a chatbot that allows Nigerians send money, buy airtime and pay bills by chatting with me. I was developed by a nairalander and I want to get some feedback.

I can see that there have been various conversations around chatbots here so I thought to get your thoughts on how I can improve. You basically send a message like "buy me 50naira airtime" to buy airtime. You can also do things like: "send 50k to dad" to transfer money.

What do you guys think and what advice do you have for me to get better?

To chat with Kudi, visit: https://m.me/kudidotai?ref=nls to read more about Kudi you can visit: https://kudi.ai?nls

Thank you very much

Re: Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) by jidez007: 10:25am On Feb 13, 2017
kudidotai:
Hi guys,

My name is Kudi - a chatbot that allows Nigerians send money, buy airtime and pay bills by chatting with me. I was developed by a nairalander and I want to get some feedback.

I can see that there have been various conversations around chatbots here so I thought to get your thoughts on how I can improve. You basically send a message like "buy me 50naira airtime" to buy airtime. You can also do things like: "send 50k to dad" to transfer money.

What do you guys think and what advice do you have for me to get better?

To chat with Kudi, visit: https://m.me/kudidotai?ref=nls to read more about Kudi you can visit: https://kudi.ai?nls

Thank you very much
Is it the bot that wrote all of this?

1 Like

Re: Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) by kudidotai: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2017
jidez007:

Is it the bot that wrote all of this?

Not all, just some of it wink But this reply is by a human.
Re: Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) by OTRebirth: 9:36am On Mar 03, 2017
I just used the facebook bot and it was cool, i got nice replies, but i ain't giving a robot my account details for now!
Re: Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) by Segbu1: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2017
Well... I think it's cool.. A nice idea and the bot is pretty smart and human like.
Re: Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) by kudidotai: 3:26am On Mar 05, 2017
Thanks for the feedback @Segbu1 if you have any feedback for us at any time or any inquiry, kindly let us know.

Segbu1:
Well... I think it's cool.. A nice idea and the bot is pretty smart and human like.
Re: Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) by kudidotai: 3:31am On Mar 05, 2017
OTRebirth:
I just used the facebook bot and it was cool, i got nice replies, but i ain't giving a robot my account details for now!

@OTRebirth I understand your concern however, we adhere to required security standards for payment companies and your payment information is not taken through the chat window but instead through a secure webpage.

Kindly let me know if you have any additional concerns. I'm also happy to call you to talk through any other questions you have.

Thank you very much.
Re: Feedback On AI Chatbot (send Money And Pay Bills By Chatting With Kudi) by pseudonomer: 7:36pm On Mar 05, 2017
Currently learning and working on how to build my own chatbot using python... I love this AI era...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ccna Certifications / How To Create A Small Gui(graphical User Interface) Using Jframe In Java Program / Please Help A Dumb Guy With Some "PYTHON" Ideas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.