Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,045 members, 7,807,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS (4243 Views)

Business Proposal Needed With 2m Capital / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Pls, How Can I Have 2m In My Bank Acct With A 60k Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2017
Good day sirs/madams,
I was thinking of a business to venture into, and someone talked me into nylon business. I paid to learn it. While I was getting ready to start learning it, a big shop, mini warehouse came out and I deemed it fit to pay for it so I would start my nylon business as soon as I'm through with the training. So, I paid for one year rent of the shop and started my training.

However, I discovered that I was not in love with the nylon business and had to quit the training. Now, I am looking for a good business I can start with about 2M that should be able to yield me a profit of at least , 200k per month.

I would be grateful for your advice and suggestions.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Saintzykie: 11:29am On Feb 13, 2017
valenu:
Good day sirs/madams,
I was thinking of a business to venture into, and someone talked me into nylon business. I paid to learn it. While I was getting ready to start learning it, a big shop, mini warehouse came out and I deemed it fit to pay for it so I would start my nylon business as soon as I'm through with the training. So, I paid for one year rent of the shop and started my training.

However, I discovered that I was not in love with the nylon business and had to quit the training. Now, I am looking for a good business I can start with about 2M that should be able to yield me a profit of at least , 200k per month.

Good day, am interested in this nylon production business. how do I contact you?
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Zdoh(m): 11:54am On Feb 13, 2017
Supply of flours,cement etc....depends on your location.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 11:55am On Feb 13, 2017
Saintzykie:
Good day, am interested in this nylon production business. how do I contact you?
Where are u based?
The nylon production does not include those black singlet, yellow black stripe singlet nor black polythene bags. It involves buying of nylon rolls and using a local fabricated machine which u matche to cut and seal. The kinds of nylon u can produce are those chinchin nylon, pure water packing nylon and so on. If u are still interested, let me give u the man's number.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2017
Zdoh:
Supply of flours,cement etc....depends on your location.
I'm in Bariga, Lagos. Tell me more about it
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by josephsm823(m): 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
valenu:
Good day sirs/madams,

importation business is a good one, you could double your capital less than a month...call or whatsapp for more information ;07063319004
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by hayotundeh: 12:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Research on export of agricultural products,mineral resources,wood especially kosso....
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by DilimOK(f): 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hello Op,

In my opinion, i think you should have been certain about the nylon business first before making the payment on the warehouse. But what's done is done.

Starting an importation business now may not be so wise for obvious reasons- high exchange rate, scarcity of same and reduced profit intake. Except you know a high profit-margin and exceptionally in demand product now, you might want to think about it again.

Anyone can advise you on what to do but the answer really lies with you. This time, I'd like you to do things right.

1. What are your interests?
2. What talents and skills do you have?
3. What experiences do you bring to the table ( don't start probing if your experiences are money-making worthy just yet, list them out and you might be surprised).
4. What are you exceptionally good at? So much so that you often get compliments on them? Sort out some of these things and brainstorm on how to monetize it.

The right idea could take a while to come. It could be a combination of different stuff but life generally has a way of taking you through experiences that can directly or indirectly be a money- maker.

1 Like

Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
DilimOK:
Hello Op,

In my opinion, i think you should have been certain about the nylon business first before making the payment on the warehouse. But what's done is done.

Starting an importation business now may not be so wise for obvious reasons- high exchange rate, scarcity of same and reduced profit intake. Except you know a high profit-margin and exceptionally in demand product now, you might want to think about it again.

Anyone can advise you on what to do but the answer really lies with you. This time, I'd like you to do things right.

1. What are your interests?
2. What talents and skills do you have?
3. What experiences do you bring to the table ( don't start probing if your experiences are money-making worthy just yet, list them out and you might be surprised).
4. What are you exceptionally good at? So much so that you often get compliments on them? Sort out some of these things and brainstorm on how to monetize it.

The right idea could take a while to come. It could be a combination of different stuff but life generally has a way of taking you through experiences that can directly or indirectly be a money- maker.
Thank you so much for your advice. To be sincere with myself, I would like to go into buying and selling of any fast moving commodity but in whole sale.

A friend already suggested wine and drinks wholesale. I don't know how lucrative it is but some people are already into it. I would be glad to go into distribution of any fast moving product but I don't know which one to go into and how to go about it.
I appreciate ur advice.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Karin001(f): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
valenu:

Thank you so much for your advice. To be sincere with myself, I would like to go into buying and selling of any fast moving commodity but in whole sale.

A friend already suggested wine and drinks wholesale. I don't know how lucrative it is but some people are already into it. I would be glad to go into distribution of any fast moving product but I don't know which one to go into and how to go about it.
I appreciate ur advice.

I read your very sincere request for suggestions. I normally wouldn't do this but I must say that your request is dripping of sincerity and earnestness. I have been selling fast moving consumer goods for a while now and you can read my posts on Nairaland business Section.

Your location which is Bariga is a very densely populated area and interconnects with other densely populated areas like Shomolu, Oworonsoki, Abule Ijesha/Morocco and down to Akoka.

My advise to you is that you adopt a not so available product and push it aggressively in that area. Look for something that sells for between 20.00 and 50.00 or thereabout and nothing more. It must be something that appeals to both children and adults alike. The preferred product must be something that will require your pushing only initially as the consequences of your aggressiveness should be a pulling from the market sooner or later.

Finally, I wish to add that some of these products are there and pretty unknown. Your singular responsibility is to find out the pone that will sell best in that locality and bring it in as soon as possible. Try sampling for a few days in a small sample area and then drawing from your experiences it should be matter of I will or will not.

Indeed several products abound and your territory is the delight of a prolific F.M.C.G practitioner.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by rexchazy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
We can go into manufacturing of POP cement with that amount. We have ready market for it everywhere in Nigeria. Contant me through whisper2lois@gmail.com
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by FAPatriot(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
Well, this question means you are open to become a "Joint Venture" with anyone that have a business idea that can interest you.
I have a business idea that is ready to launch in the "Food and Beverage Industry".
If you are interested in knowing more contact me on 08063802727.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Karin001:

I read your very sincere request for suggestions. I normally wouldn't do this but I must say that your request is dripping of sincerity and earnestness. I have been selling fast moving consumer goods for a while now and you can read my posts on Nairaland business Section.

Your location which is Bariga is a very densely populated area and interconnects with other densely populated areas like Shomolu, Oworonsoki, Abule Ijesha/Morocco and down to Akoka.

My advise to you is that you adopt a not so available product and push it aggressively in that area. Look for something that sells for between 20.00 and 50.00 or thereabout and nothing more. It must be something that appeals to both children and adults alike. The preferred product must be something that will require your pushing only initially as the consequences of your aggressiveness should be a pulling from the market sooner or later.

Finally, I wish to add that some of these products are there and pretty unknown. Your singular responsibility is to find out the pone that will sell best in that locality and bring it in as soon as possible. Try sampling for a few days in a small sample area and then drawing from your experiences it should be matter of I will or will not.

Indeed several products abound and your territory is the delight of a prolific F.M.C.G practitioner.

Thanks for your response. How do I know these products? Please help me and suggest, or can I contact you for mentorship too? Thanking you in advance.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
Karin001:

I have gone through your threads and had seen you know very much about this.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Karin001(f): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
valenu:

I have gone through your threads and had seen you know very much about this.

Know is a strong word. It wouldnt be appropriate usage in this context.

I can however say with due respect to modesty, that I have had quite an experience in F.C.M.G and may equally add that my experience is quite varied and diverse. I have now found some very salient secrets that will surprise you. Up till today I can tell you that the majority of Nigerians do not yet know the secret of making money. We laugh at the tomato sellers in Mile 12 market, we scorn the women selling plantain at Idi-Oro, we laugh at the women who sell crayfish at Onyingbo, we scof at the women selling palm and vegetable oil in Badagary and we deride the women who sell Nylon(cellophane in Idumota and Oshodi. If only we could have a peep into their world, we would marvel at their accomplishments. But that is a story for another day.

I may tell you right away that you must never underestimate the masses. They hold the key to your massive and consistently growing wealth machine. There are at least twenty Million people present in Lagos in a given day. Over 95% of that figure belong to bottom rung of the Socio-economic triangle.They spend money as if it is going out of fashion.Though spent in small individual amounts the aggregate is in Billions of Dollars (yes I mean dollars, only in its Naira equivalent) on daily basis. And your Bariga axis accounts for a very significant proportion of that spending.

More than 1 million of those people buy Biro pens daily, buy razor blades daily, toilet tissue daily, toilet soaps daily, detergents daily and what have you. Let’s not even begin to talk about the number of people buying caprisonne, gala, Beefie, coconut chips, plantain chips, pure water,bread, biscuits and so on. Do you get my drift? Emzor pharmaceuticals I believe sells more Paracetamol by the hour more than all the Pizzas sold by all the Dominoes outlets in Nigeria put together. Her margins may be very small but very consistent and high volume.

I no longer reside in Lagos for now but I could still reach out to help. At your request, I could send you the contacts of a few people who can lead you into products that can give you a t least 10% interest of that money every week. The caveat here is that the 10% profit per week will only be attainable after an initial gestation period which may span about two months.

Finally, I may not be able to mentor you physically but can help via whatsapp or email. That’s what I can offer at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Karin001(f): 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
I saw your request on my thread for distributorship. I cannot put it up there, but you can have it here. Please limit our interaction to just email and whatsapp only.

But please no inducements as this is just a contribution I am making. I desire no direct compensation.

That is my only wish.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Karin001:
I saw your request on my thread for distributorship. I cannot put it up there, but you can have it here. Please limit our interaction to just email and whatsapp only.

But please no inducements as this is just a contribution I am making. I desire no direct compensation.

That is my only wish.

karinebinne@gmail.com

Thank you very much ma. I am sending you a mail right away.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Karin001:

That is my only wish.

karinebinne@gmail.com
Thank you very much ma. I am sending you a mail right away.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Aquablue: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oh, thinK throughly for a minute ....
What do u like to do?
Anything u r passionate about? Something that you are proud of, that you can easily introduce to family and friends
Is product sales or providing a service?
Is there a need of such in your immediate area?

Many ppl will recommend what they know how, but really it should be about your interest and passion
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by jackbennie: 12:38am On Feb 14, 2017
valenu:
Good day sirs/madams,

come and join me lets do agribusiness together we bring farm produce or donkey skin to lagos and sell i already have Chinese buyers in lagos call or whattsapp 08187469053 if u r intrested u can make over 200k on a trip
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by ZUBY77(m): 3:49am On Feb 14, 2017
Since you have access to the Internet, you have access to the entire world.
So I advice you to first of all, go into the markets in your area, find out what they sell fast and ask the prices they can buy from you if you import them. Don't be shy. Don't feel too big.

After that, you can contact me to discuss the rates you can get those items from China down to your area.
I know it's good to be ambitious and have expectations but don't put a cap on the profit you wish to make.
If you make 100k profit from 2M capital as a starter, you did well.
It's your dedication to the business that determine how successful you eventually become.

I could add you to the China business group if you are lucky. You learn a lot from other importers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 6:33am On Feb 14, 2017
Aquablue:
Oh, thinK throughly for a minute ....
What do u like to do?
Anything u r passionate about? Something that you are proud of, that you can easily introduce to family and friends
Is product sales or providing a service?
Is there a need of such in your immediate area?

Many ppl will recommend what they know how, but really it should be about your interest and passion
I prefer buying and selling
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by 100Cents: 11:33am On Feb 20, 2017
valenu:
Good day sirs/madams,

Your profit projections are too high considering the Nigerian business atmosphere. Secondly, the country is undergoing a recession which may nosedive into a depression later this year.

One may write articles or business plans showing how profitable a business may be but when it comes to execution, its a whole different ball game.

There are businesses that can eat up your capital, slowly and gradually until you are left with nothing. 6 months into the business, you will discover that you are struggling. That's a first sign of bankruptcy.

Why not project a business that can give you N100,000 a month and be sure that your capital is untouched.

Slow progress is better than no progress.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by jackbennie: 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2017
valenu:

I prefer buying and selling

Agriculture all the way u buy bring and keep in ur warehouse buyers will come and pick it up if u r interested call or whatsapp 08187469053
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Okpabana: 2:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
valenu:

Where are u based?
The nylon production does not include those black singlet, yellow black stripe singlet nor black polythene bags. It involves buying of nylon rolls and using a local fabricated machine which u matche to cut and seal. The kinds of nylon u can produce are those chinchin nylon, pure water packing nylon and so on. If u are still interested, let me give u the man's number.

Am interested. Pls send the number to me. Zik4u2000@yahoo.com
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2017
ZUBY77:
Since you have access to the Internet, you have access to the entire world.
So I advice you to first of all, go into the markets in your area, find out what they sell fast and ask the prices they can buy from you if you import them. Don't be shy. Don't feel too big.

After that, you can contact me to discuss the rates you can get those items from China down to your area.
I know it's good to be ambitious and have expectations but don't put a cap on the profit you wish to make.
If you make 100k profit from 2M capital as a starter, you did well.
It's your dedication to the business that determine how successful you eventually become.

I could add you to the China business group if you are lucky. You learn a lot from other importers.
add me 080-6583-3184
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
jackbennie:

Agriculture all the way u buy bring and keep in ur warehouse buyers will come and pick it up if u r interested call or whatsapp 08187469053
What are the agric products u are referring to?
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by jackbennie: 9:05pm On Feb 20, 2017
valenu:

What are the agric products u are referring to?
cashew nuts, groundnuts, moringa seeds, soyabeans, maize, donkey skin right now donkey skin is hot cake u can make millions in no time based on ur capital buts its capital intensive give me a call or whatsapp me lets talk better
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by survemeka(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sir, you may try restaurant business, if you have good cooks, presentable waiters/waitresses and a good manager, you will always make profit.

No matter how bad the economy is, people must eat. If you can serve tasty and hygeinic Nigerian dishes at say between N300/N400 per plate, you will always smile to the banks.

People will prefer to eat the same food they buy in the roadside mamaputs in a more decent environment.
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by Christie171(f): 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
Well @op. My 2 pence idea is that you set up an attractive day care centre where busy professionals and individuals can easily drop off their little kids b4 going to work or better still, start up a cleaning outfit for same set of people.
I can manage either or both for you. Thanks....
....christineklin: pristine freshness!!
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by valenu(m): 8:06pm On Feb 21, 2017
jackbennie:

cashew nuts, groundnuts, moringa seeds, soyabeans, maize, donkey skin right now donkey skin is hot cake u can make millions in no time based on ur capital buts its capital intensive give me a call or whatsapp me lets talk better
Who are the prospective customers for the donkey skin?
Re: Just Rented A Mini Warehouse, Have 2M Capital But No Business Ideas. Pls Help AS by jackbennie: 8:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
valenu:

Who are the prospective customers for the donkey skin?
Chinese

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Create Wealth From Waste Recycling Business In Nigeria. / Free 7day Online Home Business Training Plus How To Turn N3000 Into N250,000 / What To Say To Your Prospects In Multilevel Marketing To Convince Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.