Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past (881 Views)

Mention Top 3 Smartphones You've Used In The Past(throwback) / Twitter User Reports MTN N50 For 5GB Cheat. Nigerians Blast Him / What Wrong With Glo Network For The Past 3 Days??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by hyuga(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2017
As a die hard Nokia fanboy back in the symbian days, the N-series happens to be the flagship series for the symbians. And now that Nokia is back and running on the android platform, we are set to see a Nokia N-series device anytime this month. N-series being a flagship back in the days, we can be sure there is going to be a beast in the box waiting to be unveiled. Who else is excited to meet the N-series again? Cos i am....Drop your comments grin cool

1 Like

Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by SpaxeX(m): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
hyuga:
As a die hard Nokia fanboy back in the symbian days, the N-series happens to be the flagship series for the symbians. And now that Nokia is back and running on the android platform, we are set to see a Nokia N-series device anytime this month. N-series being a flagship back in the days, we can be sure there is going to be a beast in the box waiting to be unveiled. Who else is excited to meet the N-series again? Cos i am....Drop your comments grin cool

but it won't come with that feel
Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by FellaL: 10:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
I hope it would be better than the last ones
Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by pr0blem: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
nice I will just wait and see
Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by hyuga(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
SpaxeX:

but it won't come with that feel
Depends. Wishing to see a xenon flash supporting a 21mp carl zeiss lens nd their powerful stereo speakers.
Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by hyuga(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
FellaL:
I hope it would be better than the last ones
Definitely. Even d n8 ws a success i believe d n-droid wil b superb
Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by SpaxeX(m): 12:10am On Feb 15, 2017
hyuga:

Depends. Wishing to see a xenon flash supporting a 21mp carl zeiss lens nd their powerful stereo speakers.
that ruins it for sure
Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by hyuga(m): 10:28am On Feb 15, 2017
SpaxeX:
that ruins it for sure
How :-/
Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by FellaL: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
hyuga:

Definitely. Even d n8 ws a success i believe d n-droid wil b superb
let's hope so
Re: Nokia N-series; Blast From The Past by SpaxeX(m): 11:09am On Feb 17, 2017
hyuga:

How :-/
sentimental thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Help! Is Airtel 1gb For #100 Still Working? / Try Your Luck Google Pixel XL International Giveaway! By Android Authority / Blazeon: Etisalat Introduced Time Base Data Plan For Unlimited Downloading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.