Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Master Of Ceremony And Events Compere FREE - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Master Of Ceremony And Events Compere FREE (618 Views)

Qualities Of A Good Mc /event Compere / Master Of Ceremony(MC) To Host Your Events In Abuja / Groom Beats Master Of Ceremony For Refusing To Play 'Worldly Songs' In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Of Ceremony And Events Compere FREE by Emmandus(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2017
This month of love. I will anchor or speak for free at all your events for FREE!
Yes! All you just do is put me in uber/ flight to and fro

Seriously , I am speaking FREE this month...
Bookings
Re: Master Of Ceremony And Events Compere FREE by Emmandus(m): 12:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Its great to be here again. Thank God for many blessings. This month is fast rolling bye, I am giving a great offer to anyone on EMCEE and Compere services, I will speak at your weddings,birthday parties and give life to all your personal and corporate events with panache and joie De vivre!
Press the green button
Call now Emmanuel 07033875827
Inspirational Emmandus and The Billionaire Speaker
On 07033875827
Or mail emmandus@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Get A Beautiful Wedding Website Designed For You At An Affordable Rate. / Nigerian Breweries Excites Consumers With Mini Brewery At Beer Festival / Today Is My Bday.pls Help Me Thank God For D Gift Of Life. Admin Pls Front Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.