Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) (1393 Views)

How Will U React If Yur Bf Does Such A Romantic Thing(photo) / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / What Is The Most Romantic Thing A Nigerian Girl Did For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by tjone(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2007
The most romantic thing that he ever did for me. shocked)
by TEEJAY

My friend invited me to visit her in Lagos for two weeks last New year break. Since I had never been away from Kano for more than 5 days,I wasn't sure how hard this would be on us. Well, I got to Lagos and after the second day I had to get back to see him, I simply could not handle the absence of his company. So, I jumped on a bus the next day and called him from Kaduna telling him that I was on my way home. Two days later I arived in Lagos (my hometown) and sure enough he was waiting there at the station with gari, (my favorite food)and wearing my favorite outfit of his. So we head back to my place and I noticed that he is acting a little quiet but I figured we were just so happy to see eachother that we didn't know what to say. We get to my place and I walk in my bedroom and he had remodeled the whole thing! Painted the walls, gotten me new furniture, gave me my favorite down comforter of his, and put really nice posters on my wall. He just made it picture-perfect!I was literally speachless!!So, as if thats not enough, we go to his house later that night and he had cleaned his room and made it spotless, he had his friend secretly go there right before we got there and light all these candles everywhere. So when we got there it was beautiful. He then told me that I should get into something a little more comfortable and he directed me to the top drawer and inside there was my blue lingere serounded by miniature pink roses and rose petals! Then I slipped that on and we relaxed kissing and holding eachother when he went to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of champagne and a silver platter of Chocolates, crackers, salami and cheese! I was so impressed! He had somehow achieved to surprise me with all these special treats throughout the night. After that we had the most amazing night. I will never forget it
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 17, 2007
Good 4 you!!please dnt let go of him 4 anythng!i dnt thnk i hv ever done dat!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2007
Nothing special, he just believes between your legs is quite expensive and he has the purchasing power-money! Anyway, that's that, keep him though, cos we have alot of vampires around these days.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Dvampire(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2007
i could not help noticing that you are a guy according to ur profile; but in ur post u referred to ur boyfriend and this kind of got me thinking. are u gay?
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by prinzgeini(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2007
smiley
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by tjone(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2007
is my friend that ask me to post the story she is a lady,sorry i m not a gay.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by fellow(m): 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2007
LUUMBION:

Nothing special, he just believes between your legs is quite expensive and he has the purchasing power-money! Anyway, that's that, keep him though, because we have alot of vampires around these days.
Quite funny
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2007
well i was thinking you guyz are gay before letting us know that your friend posted the question for you. so what exactly is the question you wanna ask us or what help do you need? plz plz plz omo, no com make people dey think for this place ohhhhhhhhhhh
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by anabell(f): 11:53pm On Feb 10, 2007
took me shoppin and when i was tru ,there was notin left in d store
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 3:15am On Feb 11, 2007
We lived near each other, have to pass my house b4 going to his house, he'd bring me dinner and chocolates each nice, rub ma feet and hold me. . .the Chocolate and food was the best part tongue grin grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by NOIBMUUL(m): 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2007
iice:

We lived near each other, have to pass my house before going to his house, he'd bring me dinner and chocolates each nice, rub ma feet and hold me. . .the Chocolate and food was the best part tongue grin grin

get off it. wake up and stop dreaming!
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
Eyah. . .what? couldnt even think of doing that for your babe? tongue Sucks huh that it wasn't your idea grin
Don't worry there are lots of many more you can come up with cheesy
Try hurry before it loses its originally by the time you get to it grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by NOIBMUUL(m): 11:59am On Aug 21, 2007
@iice
u have no idea
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
I can imagine the struggle! grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Bolarge(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
Unlock that mouth Bolarge! tongue grin Give us some details tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
I had an Athsma attack and my family members were out of the country, so they called him from the hospital because he was the only one in Town at that point and he came. I was there for three days and he was there through out, he took a leave of absence from work to take care of me.
He cooked my favorite food (even though it is a local dish and difficult to prepare), gave me a bath, helped me go to the toilet. Even when my cousin came from Jos to take care of me, he was still doing most of the care.
My cousin was so impressed till this day she still tells everyone who cares to listen that He is the best man any girl could wish for, She refuses to believe any bad thing about him, even when she hears we have a problem she always takes his side even when he is clearly at fault.
He has done other romantic things but that act stands out.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Bolarge(m): 3:39pm On Aug 21, 2007
iice:

Unlock that mouth Bolarge! tongue grin Give us some details tongue
Good guys don't tell. lipsrsealed grin

Actually it's your banter with d guy that 'm mute on. grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 3:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
I wasn't talking about that!. . .i know you were referring to our banter grin

I was talking about your romantic thing? undecided tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Bolarge(m): 3:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
No shes.
I'm in a monastery.
I must remain faithful to my oath. cool tongue grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 3:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
grin grin Monastery. . .very cool! grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by yimiton(f): 3:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
Where is Babeelove, iice, Olanajim, Sienna and other level headed human beings on this forum. There's a loose animal in this forum that needs to be curtailed quickly before he destroys himself. He calls himself Oracle99 and has two post titled: where are the good girls, the answer and 8 golden rules to a lasting relationship. Please take a look at these posts.
Although, I think this He goat is looking for cheap popularity and enjoying this, he needs to be taught a lesson.
See you guys.
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Bolarge(m): 4:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
iice:

grin grin Monastery. . .very cool! grin

Glad u think so.
There's vacancy for a nun by the way. wink grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2007
erhhh *coughs*. . .sorry not a nun! grin
But am sure many nuns will come along soon enough tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Bolarge(m): 4:12pm On Aug 21, 2007
The engines must keep running innit? LMAO wink tongue grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2007
Indeed! Enjoy! cheesy
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by Bolarge(m): 4:44pm On Aug 21, 2007
You no fit ever change. grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by iice(f): 4:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
Wait. . . .i think i had this conversation before tongue
And i say. . .would i be me if i changed? grin
Re: The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) by ajayi1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2007
lmao

(1) (Reply)

I Need Great Help! / How To French Kiss / She Wants Twosome Or party Only- Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.