Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) (21701 Views)

Ekiti Election: We Stopped Rally To Prevent Breakdown Of Law And Order- DIG / Osun APC Sweeps Venue Of PDP Rally To 'Cleanse' It / Pro-buhari Supporters Hold Rally To Welcome President To US (PHOTOS/VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by jonhemma11: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Here are photos of National Association of Nigerian students staging a rally in support of whistleblowers at EFCC office,Abuja

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/every-nigerian-should-be.html?m=1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by jonhemma11: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Khutie: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin Una wan make everybody turn to referee abi? Abeg before whistle market price go rise, make I kukuma go buy my own o... We need to blow this APC led government outta the country! We need a fresh start wid the youth not wid this death-warranty old men

am I dreaming?? FTC at last tongue ... Oya Oga Seun send my FTC allowance sharpaly and don't forget to buy yhur own whistle, some of yhur mods need to be whistled away khoz the level of trash hitting the FP these days tire me.
gracais

27 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by beycity(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
If I have the whistle, why won't i blow it? Getting the whistle is the koko.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Realdeals(m): 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Whistle blower business!
Become a whistle blower. Read How To Report Corruption With FG Whistleblower Programme
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by amodu(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Blowing the whistle isn't the issue, getting info about the whistle to blow is the key.

3 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 12:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mehn. E be like na this whistle blowing mavro sure passs oo!

Since everybody dey buy whistle to blow e be like na vuvuzela me go buy oo, make Magu for hear my own sound pass.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 12:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lalasticlala, since you na ogbonge referee, you suppose get like 50 whistles for pocket oo. Abeg dash Mynd44 and Seun some make dem for hammer too.

Epp your coleagues.

3 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yeye country..De whistle wey dem blow untop amechi,fashola,jagaban ad co head nko..wetin efcc do?make una dey fool una sef dia..PUNKZ

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2017

give them madness
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is APC telling the masses to identify hidden treasures..

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Aburi001: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
5% of $9.8 million dollars = #245 million naira shocked shocked

And 5% of £74,000 pounds =#2.5 million naira shocked shocked

The Whistle-blower of Andrew Yakubu don make plus-minus #247.5 million naira using perhaps #500 naira recharge card taking to the EFCC.

Make thunder fire those politicians hiding their loots inside overhead water tanks.

It's time I join blowing whistle too ooooo.

After all, na our money wey dem steal grin

24 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
Afonjas are at it again. SS and SE should not whistle blow any of their people. Let Afonjas start first by whistleblowing Fashola, Tinubu, Aregbosala, e.t.c. Arrant nonsense!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nigeria might actually be changing

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Olateef(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please anyone interested in working with me on a 3day contract in Abuja....Accommodation free, Transport free....N450,000k.

The date is February 29th - 31st. Please indicate your interest here. Happy New Week.

6 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by goingape1: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Khutie:
grin Una wan make everybody turn to referee abi? Abeg before whistle market price go rise, make I kukuma go buy my own o... We need to blow this APC led government outta the country! We need a fresh start wid the youth not wid this death-warranty old men

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Some Nigerians will think they meant becoming a football referee grin.
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
I hope gobbe no go dey if I blow whistle for some people.
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by LIBSocials: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
False
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by lonelydora: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Someone should tell me how this whistleblowing work? My civil servant neighbour has been displaying some suspicious moves. How can a level 9 worker be building a hotel?

10 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by yusufobinna1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Its not as if Nigerians wanna be whistle blower but because of the bounty,i mean the 5% grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
It's now trending

Whistle blower, una nor no before

B a whistle blower and u ll see how dey wil send hire killers to murd u

3 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by KingMicky3286: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
I just Rushed to the market to buy Whistle and i was told that the Whistle has been ban for importation into Nigeria by Abuja politicians just because many Nigerians are using Whistle to blow up their corrupt practices ...

Where can i buy Whistle now... I need to dey blow now...

6 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by ayusco85(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ekakamba:
Please anyone interested in working with me on a 3day contract in Abuja....Accommodation free, Transport free....N450,000k.

The date is February 29th - 31st. Please indicate your interest here. Happy New Week.

Scam. Run

6 Likes

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by abumeinben(m): 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Crazyhemp blog again...
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Olateef(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Please how much is land in banana island?? I must blow this trumpet

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by bazzyblings: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mumu people .. the whistle wey we don blow against the government. Who answer us ?? Idiots

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by johnstar(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ekakamba:

Boring joke

Try again

1 Like

Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Olubukola16(f): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Our present government is always finding something to distract the citizens' attention cool. Where's our president
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by Ekakamba: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
ayusco85:

Scam. Run
grin grin grin
Re: Students Stage Rally To Support Whistle-blowers (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Nigeria might actually be changing
When we had mothers protesting against the prosecution of Patience jonathan in court today?

Imagine what those would be telling their kids at home.

Husbands need to caution their wives as to the nonsense they avail themselves for nowadays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Buhari, Dos Santos And Mugabe Have In Common? - BBC / Two Versions Of The Kano State Appeal Court Judgement Exist / 57 PDP Reps Declare Support For Atiku’s Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.