Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

My love is gone***RELOADED*** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My love is gone***RELOADED*** (1067 Views)

Love Is Not For Suckers (Adult Content 18+ ) By Ade Spades / Love Is A Dangerous Game / Love Is A Game By Onyeneke Abel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My love is gone***RELOADED*** by Damibiz(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
It all started after i finish my WAEC examination,my name is Damibiz i came in contact with dis lady by name Richi(real name withhead).one fun part of the story is that,she was leaving right under my roof..i was in love with her with out even knwing it...she also was madly in love with me.bt u knw woman na,them no go wan make that move...TO BE CONTINUE
Re: My love is gone***RELOADED*** by Damibiz(m): 12:57pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sorry guys,school work and other things bt i'm back for good............CONTINUE........So one day my parent went to the villeage for a funeral of a family friend..we well three left at home.by dis time i was still a novice,she will be gving me signals bt due to the fact that i was new in the game,i was nt undastanding untill i asked my cousin bro who was leaving with us them..though i was out of the secondary school nd jst game addmission in Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi to study Business Managemen,bt due to the good home training i got frm my parent..i decided to sick advice frm master,so i ask my bro,if a lady is gving u green light what are u suppose to do ?.he laughed for some time before answering my question..he told my that Damibiz,u hv to go nd talk to her nd knw her intentions,i decided to go when my bro was nt around we were alone at home i nw asked her that Richi,i hv notice that nawodays the way u look at me i different what is the problem ?,she did nt answer she only unlucked her phone nd asked me to look at a picture....when i finished looking at it,i told her that it is jst a write up which goes like this......when someone is in love with u,their dont hv to say it,u can tell by the way their treat u......she told me hw she hv being in love with me eversince she came to our home brabrabra.i was the one who was supposed to do the talking bt to my greatest suprise she was the one scoping me.that was how my first love adventures started,the next day,i recieved a call frm my dad that they will nt be coming back till next week omo i jst said a silent prayer...the Lord works in amazing ways....later in the day when Richi finished cooking,my bro was nt yet back nd i was in my room playing God of war on my system,RIchi brought in food in my room for the first time,bcus we normally eat at the dinning room,i was more than happy i thank her bt to my greatest surprice she told my that we are eating together today,for mind i was like which kind trouble be dis,we started eating nd she was feeding me,even though the balls of Semo she was making where small,i said nothing,my oga was already hard in my in my boxers because my attention was nt on the food any more,the top she was wearing was reviewing her smooth nd rounded natural Resources,she noticed that i was looking at her bulbs nd immediately asked me if i want to touch it,men my head enter U-turn nd i said yes with shaking lips,i did nt even care to wash my hands,before i touch her,she was already vibrating by dis time i was handling them as if she set time for me,that was how my made love nd my bedsheet was full of red oil from the Egusi soup she prepared,after the love making,i was tired because it was my first banging,that was just the beginning....TO BE CONTINUED
Re: My love is gone***RELOADED*** by Damibiz(m): 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sorry guys,this work my hv some mistakes,which may nt be notice by the writter do my good by pointing them out so that i my take not for proper corrections thanks

Re: My love is gone***RELOADED*** by Damibiz(m): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
I want to continue this work for good this time,no more errors. Just need words of encouragement frm 5serious readers....thanks

(1) (Reply)

Trauma / See Wat Wole Soyinka Looked When He Matriculated At University Of Ibadan At 18yr / Pant Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.