Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

Birthday Nght - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Nght (1357 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Nght by tjone(m): 12:35pm On Jan 17, 2007
birthday nght
by Teejay
it was my birthday, as i live alone in my city and have a bf, i asked him to come to my house on my bday night, and no doubt he arrived, we celebrated our bday,i was just 3 weeks to our relationship, we were listening to music soft instrumental, holding hands
we were at some distance, but son he came nearer vey close
but i was in my world of dreams soon he flt his hand on y thies, i dint said any thing i felt magic in his touch next step he took was he started ouhing my leg through his leg i went out of control and looked at him and words were left unspoken, h hugged me nd so did i,, we had a long kiss may for abt 0 min or more on our lips, while his hand were chasing my bidy andone hand contantley rubbing and presing my boobs soon he wispered in my ear for maiking love i dint said any thig but as a sign i huged him tight, he started un dressing me my top wile he never wasted a singleminute he kept kising me all over and left me with my bra and penty and i made him in his frnchise, i enjoyd they way h tore my bra and penty just like he was on rape, he went mad he suckked my bobs and pressed them mdley they became so red tht it were red for next 3 days more, i was moning with pleasure, and pain he suked my pussy so passinatley tht it was a magic to me, h kept his cock in frount of my face and i forced me to take it in it was 7.5' my mouth was chocked
i was in pain then he removed it ws it was to came, he parted my legs ang put his tool in me i was a virging it pained hegot custered frm fridge and applied it
and suckked it once but after tht he gave a push in it and it was all in me it pained i cried he suddenly quited and made me comfertable with his hug and kiss ad his head on my chest and said srry for pain he caused to me i felt in love with this more and asked him to make mor love it was bit esy this time and we made it whole night and now we r married and we make it very day in diffrent role play
Re: Birthday Nght by jidody(m): 7:37pm On May 04, 2007
Good 4 u.
Re: Birthday Nght by jesusfreak(f): 7:40pm On May 04, 2007
if that's a story, it horrible

if it's a true tale, are u gay?

it's sickening any which way, angry
Re: Birthday Nght by adeboo(f): 12:13am On May 06, 2007
Good for you really - we feel very happy for ya.

But why do you feel you need to tell us this?
Re: Birthday Nght by busygirl(f): 12:15am On May 06, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked opens the door, and quitely leaves the thread
Re: Birthday Nght by cuteass1(f): 12:52am On May 06, 2007
tj.one:

and left me with my [b]bra[/b] and penty and i made him in his frnchise, i enjoyd they way h tore my bra and penty just like he was on rape, he went mad he suckked my bobs and pressed them mdley they became so red that it were red for next 3 days more, i was moning with pleasure, and pain he suked my pussy so passinatley that it was a magic to me, h kept his cock in frount of my face and i forced me to take it in it was 7.5' my mouth was chocked
i was in pain then he removed it ws it was to came, he parted my legs ang put his tool in me i was a virging it pained hegot custered frm fridge and applied it
and suckked it once but after that he gave a push in it and it was all in me it pained i cried he suddenly quited and made me comfertable with his hug and kiss ad his head on my chest

shocked shocked so men now go in bras?? lol . . wonders shall never end ooh, and wait ooh they have pussys too?? lmao grin grin
Mr. poster are you transveseit??

Nairaland !!! thats the climax""" three words though: what a story!!!!!! grin grin grin

@ poster

Just tell us the name of your "mills and boon" novel is Birthday night!!!
Re: Birthday Nght by Ezinwannem: 7:36pm On May 06, 2007
my concern here is to check ur grammer before posting something here,
Re: Birthday Nght by whiteNkem(f): 9:25pm On May 06, 2007
or maybe it's just a fantasy he has

Ezinwannem:

my concern here is to check your grammer before posting something here,
gramm[b]a[/b]r
Re: Birthday Nght by cuteass1(f): 9:58pm On May 06, 2007
white`Nkem:

or maybe it's just a fantasy he has

Dear you might be right, but if that's the case why was he adressing himself as a[b] "she"[/b]??
Re: Birthday Nght by Adetife: 10:00pm On May 06, 2007
That honestly was painful to read! Even my 10 year old niece can write better than that.  
Instead of having sex every night i suggest you work on your writing skills!
Re: Birthday Nght by treasure4u: 2:28am On Nov 30, 2007
how ar you doing .tommy name i love makein friend can we?

(1) (Reply)

The Romance Only Flows After A Glass Or Two . . / .. / Verbal Introvert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.