Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) (37624 Views)

Dainty Archibong Weds Her Oyinbo Husband (Pictures) / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oyind17:
Aisha catch big fish, why she no go dig am cool
Dayuum tongue

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by teekay213(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
viexcey:

Like I asked you to? Help your ministry first.
my ministry is already established. Help me to help you. wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by brownhawk: 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
henryanna36:
Aisha and her Oyinbo hubby Morgan tied the knot in Ghana recently.The lovely photos of the wedding were taken by George Okoro while the makeup was done by a Nigerian Fati Mamza.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/aisha-her-oyinbo-man-wed-in-ghanaphotos.html?m=1
i think the reasons most guys are agreeing with this marriage on nairaland is becos she's fat and not looking like tiwa savage or some kind of sexy diva. kikiki
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
agarawu23:
Cool

That look on the lady circled below
the lady be like "hey white dude, you better do and comman marry me" grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
gocare:

Agarawu, from currency reach here.
He he he he he. I hail o.
Speech on point sha.
lol
Na everywhere belle face grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
TerrorSquad147:
the lady be like "hey white dude, you better do and comman marry me" grin grin
lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
abbeyty:

And you think there is no wicked oyinbo mother-in-law his mother may not be happy with him for marrying a black lady
kinda right in some "few" cases
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
I hope it lasts a few years... undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Icon79(m): 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Is it just me or does the lady look much older than the dude?

I am asking for a friend.

O pari
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by manikspears: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
I see smiles, joy and happiness but I see no brain angry . Why go to ghana. Nigerians just like copying stupid things without thinking. Is ghana your father's house? Fat monkey.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by gocare: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
agarawu23:
lol
Na everywhere belle face grin

you go don get pot belly by now
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by viexcey(f): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
teekay213:
my ministry is already established. Help me to help you. wink
I don't need your help, anyways
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by obeenah40(m): 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
[quote author=Papikush post=53678225]Nigerian babe getting married to a white Nigga in Ghana. She truly is a citizen of the world. [/quote1yy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by RaptorX: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na this old mama he came all the way to Africa to marry? The dude must have been rejected to many times in his home country, and her jazz must have been very strong.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by sleeknick: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
okowande:
No respect for our gender? don't u have sisters?
No... Na only me my mama born. grin

Are u fairly used? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by theway83: 8:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
I will go an marry Trump Daughter too
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
agarawu23:
whites are cool

At least, the lady won't suffer from wicked mother in laws in Nigeria lipsrsealed

No fighting everyday for soup money with hubby lipsrsealed

No husband family wahala headache lipsrsealed

No crasy brother & sister in laws that wants u to called them bro and Anty lipsrsealed

Make I continue?

You are right undecided

May God help us cry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
Dongreat:
So this is news? Ok, I banged a polish yesterday, why am I not making headline?
11 years forum; same years as Facebook and all it can show for is useless 3mil+ Topics, arrogant and not proactive mods, and a founder who look after traffics from tribalism, hate speech and political jamboree. Good luck getting to the $1million mark.
wey Your Own forum
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by mikolo80: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If she doesnt marry you will be the first to call her old spinster , now she has married you say she quite old.. Quite old for what sef ?
you de mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by cutedharmee: 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
Congratz to dem... mine happening in a jiffy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
Juju is working
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dayuum tongue
gringrin you be my big fish
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by ksat: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
iluvpomo:
Ok but why go to Ghana for a wedding? I'm sorry that's a step down from Naija. If you cannot do it at home, you either go to Dubai, Europe, Caribbean etc. Accra no be abroad grin

Where lie the sense in all that you've typed?
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oyind17:
gringrin you be my big fish
l dont understand you, l am a Spirit being, An Angel and we dont involve with earthly stuff like romance, sex, etc, we are not able to do things like that because we have a Angelic body tongue

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
ksat:
Where lie the sense in all that you've typed?
Ghana no be abroad .... sorry if that butthurts ya grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Arielle: 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
agarawu23:
whites are cool

At least, the lady won't suffer from wicked mother in laws in Nigeria lipsrsealed

No fighting everyday for soup money with hubby lipsrsealed

No husband family wahala headache lipsrsealed

No crasy brother & sister in laws that wants u to called them bro and Anty lipsrsealed

Make I continue?

True talk jare. And the stereotypical 'mandingo' swinging his big black dIck is just that: a stereotype. There are big, thick, long, short, thin dIcks of every color. So people need to stop trying to make themselves feel good needlessly. When whites make comments like these they're termed racist.
And what's the point having a big dIck if you don't know what to do with it. All these children sef undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l dont understand you, l am a Spirit being, An Angel and we dont involve with earthly stuff like romance, sex, etc, we are not able to do things like that because we have a Angelic body tongue
What is an angel doing here tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oyind17:
What is an angel doing here tongue
l am sent to Nairaland to preach Agape love to everyone tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Just30: 11:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
manikspears:
I see smiles, joy and happiness but I see no brain angry . Why go to ghana. Nigerians just like copying stupid things without thinking. Is ghana your father's house? Fat monkey.
you are crying over someone personal choice yet claim to have brains.
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by Just30: 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
iluvpomo:
Ok but why go to Ghana for a wedding? I'm sorry that's a step down from Naija. If you cannot do it at home, you either go to Dubai, Europe, Caribbean etc. Accra no be abroad grin
crying over someone personal choice.
Nigeria is a step in the gutter and it's well known

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 1:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Just30:
crying over someone personal choice.
Nigeria is a step in the gutter and it's well known
That's quite true but Ghana is 3 steps in that gutter .... level pass level cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Lover In Ghana (Photos) by chukxie(m): 3:21am On Feb 14, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:
Happy married life, but she's fat and ugly.

Show us your slim and beautiful photos. We're eager to see them. I wonder why it's hard for some people to be truly happy for others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Serial Wedding Thief Exposed [PICS] / Bride And Groom Running On Their Wedding Day / Two Kenyan Old Grandmas Dancing Dirty (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.