Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet (35588 Views)

Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Called President Buhari "Incompetent" (Video) / Yusuf Buhari Yet To Regain His Speech, As Doctors Discover Additional Injuries. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by VeniJu: 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
sdindan:
Huu is PMB?
PMB means Public Mail Boxtongue

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by olanie(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Press Release

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by sekundosekundo: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
Example?
Are you not ashamed of yourself?.
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by shawl: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
They've spoken, update yourselves!
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
hinwazaka:

The supposed call was confirmed by NTA and even the foreign affairs minister. Before talking get your facts straight from your boss lai mohammed. The indefatigable Trump will expose you today.
Hope you know most of the news NTA gives are false.if u must listen to a more reliable nigerian news channel try Channels.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by Tintinnoty(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
sdindan:
Trump can never talk to a dead man.

I hope you won't pick fight with me if I say your dad is a dead man why still alive?

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by ngmgeek(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Buhari and Trump calling one another is the least of my worries right now. Nigeria is falling apart and anyone who think otherwise should ask God to put him or her in the same condition Nigeria is. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by Tintinnoty(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
hinwazaka:
Is today that all will be exposed. Let us see the lie that Lie Muhammed and adesina will give us today. As the sun rises so also do all things reveal themselves
wailer spotted, you've been put to shame

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by bcashy: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
PassingShot:

Don't you have a pen and a sheet of paper?
You can as well draft the resignation letter on his behalf, frustrated thing.

you dey mind that one? eni to ti ya were
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by seunmsg(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:
There was no such call to buhari or whoever in Nigeria . No mainstream media in america is carrying it like they normally do.
Don't allow useless people playing politics with the lives of poor Nigerians to fool you.
The president of the united states have better things to do with his time. He has far significant world leaders and business CEOs to call.
If Donald trump wants to make a call to Africa at all, it is probably to jacob Zuma as the globally recognized leader of the African continent.

You should hide your face in shame for your crass hatred for the president and your country. Trump did not only call Buhari, he also commended him for his effort at combating the boko haram insurgency and his effort at recovering the kidnapped chibok girls. To make matters worse for you iPods, he invited the president to the white house for a one on one discussion at anytime that is convenient for president Buhari.

Seun and lalasticlala, this news is terribly false and should be removed from the FP immediately.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by Lemmejoor(m): 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2017
Y'all check this out, https://twitter.com/DonaldTrumpJz/status/831178675152355328. Trump on his handle called channels TV fake
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by kings09(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
Putin (russia), Abe(Japan), Theresa May(UK), Xi (China), whoelse do u tink matters again? Guy, Ppl don bombard u finish beta go hide
madridguy:
Example?

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by SammyGyang(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
You zombies should be frustrated. Is it not a shame that we only have an acting president? Who wants to call Buhari when he's on a sick vacation bed?
sarrki:
Wailers getting frustrated day by day

2 Likes

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by LasGidiOwner: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Adeshina confirmed that the presido has spoken to DT in another thread?
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by Ademat7(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

True be told over 100 million Nigerian expect Buhari to turn in his resignation before the end of the year if he has any honour . My heart tells me Osinbanjo will do better
d VP is not better to me though more educated.
He doesn't have charisma and doesn't understand deadline(d power to find d fastest ease to a problem)
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by bkool7(m): 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
hinwazaka:

The supposed call was confirmed by NTA and even the foreign affairs minister. Before talking get your facts straight from your boss lai mohammed. The indefatigable Trump will expose you today.

I am sure you didnt read that guys comment b4 criticizing Cos both of u are on the same page
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by gulfer: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Buhari has become a liability to Nigeria and Nigerians ..It's time to resign Sir
Guy, its Salman Rushdie tongue tongue
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
China?

kings09:
Putin (russia), Abe(Japan), Theresa May(UK), Xi (China), whoelse do u tink matters again? Guy, Ppl don bombard u finish beta go hide
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by osile2012: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by Onyinye15(f): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
kukuma resign and save us this marathon search on daily basis

or do u enjoy being on our search engine 24/7 @Mr. President
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
I wont take that sister mi. grin grin grin

ajepako:

Seriously aburo...How would Trump communicate with Baba Bubu?

Even me, a Nigeria have a hard time understanding his English..

Haba! Trump loun-loun....

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by kings09(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Seems u v bn watching too much of NTA. Switch to CNN even if ur salary can't afford u GoTv

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/10/514566931/trump-agrees-to-honor-one-china-policy-in-call-with-xi-jinping
madridguy:
China?

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by madridguy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
is this CNN link abi appollo dey disturb your eyes ? better wash it with diesel grin

kings09:
Seems u v bn watching too much of NTA. Switch to CNN even if ur salary can't afford u GoTv

http://www.npr.org/2017/02/10/514566931/trump-agrees-to-honor-one-china-policy-in-call-with-xi-jinping
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by kings09(m): 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Guy face d issue n not distract us. But if u insist

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/trump-xi-phone-call/.

Hope u now knw u need to work harder now dat ur salary can't afford common GoTv
madridguy:
is this CNN link abi appollo dey disturb your eyes ? better wash it with diesel grin

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by Walecoker65(m): 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
sarrki:
Wailers getting frustrated day by day

That's why I love Sarki

He is too sentimental

Maybe we don't have the rights to know if the call was actually made

Upon all the issues with the presidency

Am just so sorry for you sad
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by InvertedHammer: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
/
It is either Buhari is dead or he is incapacitated.

There is nothing else to it.

\

1 Like

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by fritiyo: 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
cstr75:

There is no such news on CNN or Fox. And they meticulously report on whoever the president is calling at any point in time as a matter of foreign policy.
I don't rate your foreign affairs minister or your crappy NTA with any atom of regard.

U Make my day. I had to check fox to see there is any news like buhari presumed conversation but low and behold, dia was nothing like that.

we can't depend on children television station like NTA for important foreign news like d current drama.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by madridguy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Make i forward you my CV?

kings09:
Guy face d issue n not distract us. But if u insist

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politics/trump-xi-phone-call/.

Hope u now knw u need to work harder now dat ur salary can't afford common GoTv
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by garko840: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
I have no business Trump calling PMB.
ProfDumbledor:
I have gone through White House website but could not find Mr. Trump's call schedule nor his discussion with PMB. I could see his call to other world leaders but ours is missing. I even further to search on the website if could see our own President but it returned no result. On twitter, BBC confirmed call to President Zuma was going on but did not PMB. Nigerians are still waiting to know the reason.
https://twitter.com/stephhegarty
https://twitter.com/geoffreyyork?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
https://twitter.com/martinpatience?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-and-releases
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by SalamRushdie: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
gulfer:
Guy, its Salman Rushdie tongue tongue

And who told you my moniker was referring to Salman Rushden..mind Ur business oo
Re: Trump Has Not Called President Buhari Yet by Jexyme(f): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
You can go ahead to search for the day you'll die too. ...anofia

Ill will ministers and advocates everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ministerial List: Buhari, Obasanjo Hold Crucial Meeting At UN Plaza / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / NNPC Doesn’t Know All Its Bank Accounts, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.