Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Advice Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Needed (451 Views)

Advice Needed! Is Unhappiness A Good Reason For Divorce? / Pls Matured Advice Needed / In Pains! Your advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by Gewezzy1(f): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
I just want to ask this question, it been making me feel pissed, I have a sibling that has been married for like 8 or 9 years now, but throughout those years of been married she has been living in the ouse with us, like dey haven't lived up to 5 years has a couple, even though the husband is not in the country now, she's still living wt us. Is this even right? Or should i mind my business.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
What kind of marriage is that?.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed by waleyp(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
ARE YOU TIRED OF SEEIN HER FACE OR WHAT? IF SHE HAS KIDS ALREADY I THINK SHE SHOULD MOVE OUT. IF SHE GOT NONE, I CAN SAY SHE SHOULD STAY, SHE MIGHT NOT BE THE KIND THAT WANNA LIVE OR STAY ALONE. AND THATS EVEN EASIER WAY FOR MEN TO POP THE HEAD IN LOL. ITS LEFT TO HER.
Re: Advice Needed by Gewezzy1(f): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
waleyp:
ARE YOU TIRED OF SEEIN HER FACE OR WHAT? IF SHE HAS KIDS ALREADY I THINK SHE SHOULD MOVE OUT. IF SHE GOT NONE, I CAN SAY SHE SHOULD STAY, SHE MIGHT NOT BE THE KIND THAT WANNA LIVE OR STAY ALONE. AND THATS EVEN EASIER WAY FOR MEN TO POP THE HEAD IN LOL. ITS LEFT TO HER.
she has kids alrdy

(1) (Reply)

3 Signs Of An Unhealthy Relationship / 5 Ways To Attract The Right Man / Your Help Is Needed Urgently Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.