Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) (35236 Views)

Goodfellas Inc Holds The Biggest House Party In Lagos Tagged THE SWITCH / 10-Year-Old Girl Holds Birthday Shower (Photos) / Audition For Sing On Radio Season 1 ( Winner 50,000 + Recording Deal ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
I like it; cool
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by LecciGucci: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2017
contactmorak:
more

IF TRUMP SPOKE TO BUHARI TODAY THEN I Dadybright Precious Ugan HAD A PHONE CHAT WITH UMARU MUSA YAR'ADUA THIS AFTERNOON

Buhari is brain dead on a life support machine in a private clinic in London. It is scientifically, mathematically and even miraculously impossible for Trump to speak to Buhari. I challenge anyone to contradict the above assertion including the gullible Vanguard newspaper. Why can't the audio of the conversation be released to silence we critics of this shameful charade.

HAUSA FULANI MEN WITHOUT SHAME AND HONOUR

1 Like

Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Ptoocool(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Lol, maybe they got hooked on a live programme..
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
I dont understand. Was the registry documents brought to the radio station? What was the intent and how was entertainment managed?
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
And you no invite us make we come chop rice? May thy lord bless your home. Greetings to your wife.

When you go do your own?
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Chanchit: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
wedding in a radio station? unto which level Na.
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by oluomo2013: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
congrats Jimmy n Bisola. Chm 07' OOU.
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by TINALETC3(f): 8:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Wedding station shocked
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Geestarry(f): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
According to the Marriage Act, Marriage is celebrated either at the Registry or in a licensed place of worship.

Please is Cool FM any of the above
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by francotunsco: 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
The girl self no fine, na why she go do am where we go dey hear only her voice
Ode
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
I no get girl friend. I dey try to talk to Ngozi but she said no to a Muslim since I don make her know say I will take her to hajj.

Oyind17:
When you go do your own?
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
HML
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
HML
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
I no get girl friend. I dey try to talk to Ngozi but she said no to a Muslim since I don make her know say I will take her to hajj.

no Muslim sister around you? I want eat rice
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by francotunsco: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
gift01:
And I was closeby. Why didnt I get the info....would av been there
I hear i branch, i chop clean mouth!
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by DJEhimond(m): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Me go host my own on Naijaloaded.
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by chccho(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Geestarry:
According to the Marriage Act, Marriage is celebrated either at the Registry or in a licensed place of worship.

As daddy freeze of cool fm no gree churches and pastors rest,they kukuma bring the wedding come him station!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by chccho(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Orishi rishi!!!!!
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by macaranta(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
Interesting choice
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by curvilicious: 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Fifthcolumnist:
The girl self no fine, na why she go do am where we go dey hear only her voice

Lol which means i no wrong
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Yes no one around me.

Oyind17:
no Muslim sister around you? I want eat rice
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Chuknovski(m): 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
quite unusual
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
You won't kill me.

I'm really confused. I'm not good with transliteration- it would be easier for me if you used the Arabic characters.
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Can we chat privately?

Ngozi123:

I'm really confused. I'm not good with transliteration- it would be easier for me if you used the Arabic characters.
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by shukudi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
Geestarry:

thanks for this, was about quoting that too. Hope the couple understood what they've done, except they've gone to the registry b4 this 'weddingtainment' nd hope the person that conducted the ceremony has the right approval to do so?

1 Like

Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
lolz, first time seeing such o. and what happen to the church wedding?
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Abbeyme: 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Ngozi123:

Ya'ani 'friend of truth', sah?

Can also mean sweetie...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
LuvU2 . Let's visit Cool fm in the company of a clergyman. We may enter the studio during a live broadcast - it's no big deal. And I may bring out a ring during the programme. Don't worry, it's not a wedding ring. One more thing: the clergyman may ask some funny questions. Let's just respond with "I do". And when he reads things, let's just mimic him. It will be funny. We may also kiss to make him uncomfortable. Are you game? grin
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abbeyme:

Can also mean sweetie...

Shukran jazeelan!
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
madridguy:
Can we chat privately?

Why?
Re: Wedding Holds Live On Radio At CoolFm (Photos) by jaz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Why to smile con hard the bride. Be like say she be usher for deeper life

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Joins The Groomsmen Squad Looking Enchanting (photo) / Ugandan Politician And Her Man Wed In A Shrine (Photos) / Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.