Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. (3013 Views)

Sea Turns Red As Whales, Dolphins Are Butchered In Yearly Ritual In Faroe Island / Inmate Escaped U.S. Prison In 1979, Recaptured On New Year's Eve / Donald Trump Calls Prince Charles 'Prince Of Whales' Instead Of 'Prince Of Wales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. by kevoh(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
phensbassey:
I'm thanking God because it happened where people who have heart and care for nature exist

I believe you've seen how Nigerians caught and killed dolphins.. for food, every thing is food...

If it were Nigeria those dead whales would not have been allowed to rot and waste away. That's a lot of fish peppersoup gone to waste! cheesy Not every thing you will blame Nigerians for cut us some slack abeg!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. by hahn(m): 11:24pm On Feb 13, 2017
kevoh:

If it were Nigeria those dead whales would not have been allowed to rot and waste away. That's a lot of fish peppersoup gone to waste! cheesy Not every thing you will blame Nigerians for cut us some slack abeg!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. by Efewestern: 8:57am On Feb 14, 2017
blessedvisky:

What's wrong with you?? I've told you several times that atheism is all you exist for, you deny it yet keep confirming it in every thread I see you.

Someone is thanking God that it wasn't in Nigeria, you are asking him y he is thanking God.

Go and find something to do with your life. Rubbish!

The guy is very annoying sometimes, I do read some of his post, some are logical but the way he carry this atheist matter for head Is very annoying.

If the fishes didn't die he would have said, God can save Fishes but can't save human lives, they just find any excuse not to believe in GOD.

I pity those who think everything about life is physical, am still a young guy but I can tell you God exist, Supernatural power exist. I pray he don't learn the hard way.

Peace bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. by ichommy(m): 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
Funjosh:
Disaster. Poor animals sad

sad
Re: Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
They should have eaten the dead now undecided while still fresh undecided

What a waste
Re: Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. by Kyllahmc(m): 1:01am On Feb 15, 2017
Funjosh:
Disaster. Poor animals sad
you see them as poor animals they see you as pretty nice snacks... grin
Re: Photos Of Over 200 Whales That Were Stranded On New Zealand Beach. by somehowpenis(m): 8:37am On Feb 17, 2017
kevoh:

dont mind the dude, imagine if the Israelites were releasing the free quail and manna God sent to them from heaven, if they wouldn't starve to death..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Israeli Releases CCTV, Saying Hamas Hid Hostages In Gaza's Al-Shifa Hospital / Stormy Daniels: I'm Blue In The Face...Trump Affair Never Happened! / Prime Minister Of India Pouring Libation On Mahashivaratri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.