Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" (70719 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Have Forgiven My Ex-Husband For The Sake Of My Son / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by mamatwiny(f): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Its calling [quote author=Onyinye15 post=53681590]

I really do not buy this separation idea.

remember where thou has fallen
u can still fix up things,

carry ur bag back to ur husbands house rather than wait for call
that may never manifest.

happy back together grin[/quote/]

Its called resetting ur brain/ marriage.
When ur presence nausates ur husband for a long while n u try to get things together n it keeps falling apart...u give him space for reflection. It also brings back ur sanity .

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Sunmolar(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Let your marriage be centred around Christ.This is a lesson.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by toluleke(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
On becoming tonto dikeh version .. sharply

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by yinkslinks(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
I dont like the husband looks. but women will always chase money. He looks dangerous and dirty player.

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by lilytender: 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
Elfree:
Marriage is not easy.they should try to work things out for the child's sake and Tonto was really matured in her response some of these bloggers/Critics can so ruin peoples life

My friend stop saying that rubbish. Marriage is very very easy. I have been married for about 6 years now and will remain married for ever. Did I marry an Angel? NO. Even some rebellious Angels once disagreed with God. Am I perfect either, hell NO. I and my wife disagree and quarrel like every other couple and we resolve our quarrels with a very good sex tongue. If you see old couples doing 70 years wedding anniversary, it means that they have been quarreling and resolving their quarrels for 70 good years. If our parents divorce after every quarrel or misunderstanding, then the institution of marriage would have been destroyed just as the Americans and Europeans have destroyed the institution. Both Tonto and her strayed husband are a disappointment to the society.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by sollybaby(f): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
So he should call the nanny.. is the nanny the child's mum? the sense this gal don't have is paining me..and she'd be mentioning God anyhow.. besides.. you want him to check on you ..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by sureheaven(m): 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Churchill is a poor yahoo guy in ondo town b4, I wonder where and how he suddenly become rich and popular to the extent of claiming OBJ son. He knows OBJ for sure bt nt what the media made it look like. Some of his friends that are rich are 1st yahoo ritualist. His money and sudden fame made u fall so enjoy it the fullest.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Missmossy(f): 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Eyah i pity Tonto, people have already criticized her even before she got married now this embarassed Hopefully they would iron things out and get back together.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
valdes00:
ITS OFFICIAL
WOMEN R THE MOST CONFUSED BEINGS ON EARTH....
They will tell u not to call them, the same dem will be angry with u for not calling......
U said u blocked all access to reach u, so na nanny mak him dey call always so Una go talk say na Nanny him dey bleep now.... Confused woman....
I said you shouldn't call me doesn't mean you shouldn't undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by excanny: 6:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
How does she expect him to call her when she blocked his access to her?

I give up on women!

I think it's generally accepted they are crazy. A great mind like Nietzsche couldn't understand women's thinking either.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by nmreports: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
dacovajnr:
Anyone who is able to read the one below is Capable of reading One's Destiny shocked

Ya crazy I swear

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Doctor0071(m): 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hayormeah:
We can't judge by her story alone......but whatever the case,I pray you both make up and find tranquility in each other again. #marriagepalava
you are 100% right becos is what's happen to me right, when she and her parent told me i dnt have right to my girl, does it was painful but later i try to forget them BOTH my wife and my kid, still smtime if i remember my girl i cry, but i told my self to let it go for good.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
Why do this celebrity marriages end up like this.

because dey celebrate it on d social media instead of dia homes!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by blackylola(m): 6:46pm On Feb 13, 2017
yellowb:
what r u saying?? Do u know wat a child shld mean to a parent?

When the child is matured enough I will collect my child legally, its a matter of time. Haven't said that, I pray they settle their differences
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by MayhorE(m): 6:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
just tell us that u are already missing him and we will find a way to bring him back

#bringbackolakunle
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Hayormeah(f): 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Doctor0071:
you are 100% right becos is what's happen to me right, when she and her parent told me i dnt have right to my girl, does it was painful but later i try to forget them BOTH my wife and my kid, still smtime if i remember my girl i cry, but i told my self to let it go for good.

eh yah....may God console you. You need not worry, when the child comes of age she will ask about her father. Above all don't forget her, pray for them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by nextstep(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
How does she expect him to call her when she blocked his access to her?

I give up on women!

If you really care about your child, you will call the nanny, ask your mother/sister to go and see, etc. There are ways.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2017
Oh, I never knew she had separated from her spouse...good luck Tonto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by MayhorE(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:

Because they are after lust and not love
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Doctor0071(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hayormeah:

eh yah....may God console you. You need not worry, when the child comes of age she will ask about her father. Above all don't forget her, pray for them.
Amen oo, i dnt pray break home for anybody my sister is very bad to parent who love kid, i love my babe so much and she love me too
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by delivryboy: 6:57pm On Feb 13, 2017
dorry62:
Maybe Tonto's telling the truth. I feel for
her.

You didn't read this.

I could say that mosquehill or

Churchill fvked up.
You drew your own one sided conclusion and passed a one sided I'll intended judgement in a case you know nothing about. Grow up girl.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
She shouldn't have separated. Couples quarrel.. Even siblings quarrel.. And do we end up separating? No!
Patience was all she needs.
Look at Caroline Danjuma grin God forgive me with her serial cheating husband.. She's still there with her husband.. No matter what her husband mistresses are saying to her online with insults and all that grin
She still tanda there.. Lol
She's not moving an inch. Lol

Look at Peter okoye wife? Even though her husband do play some matches far away abroad.. She's still there. She ain't going anywhere grin

So what's Tonto's problem??
Can't she learn from other celebrity wives who are still standing by their cheating husbands?
Even though it's tough to swallow but hey! Look at the bright side.. Both mistress and Oga vehemently disagreed they had an affair..
Cmon? Tonto be a good sport and reconcile with Oga.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by valdes00(m): 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
dovelike:
I said you shouldn't call me doesn't mean you shouldn't undecided
hahahahahah u see hw confusing it is.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tocheagle:
thy marry4money
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nofuckgiven: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
Afonjas and divorce are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 13, 2017
Hayormeah:
We can't judge by her story alone......but whatever the case,I pray you both make up and find tranquility in each other again. #marriagepalava
Wetin concern u?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Bgorgeous: 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
Don't trow stone at a glass house. See when you were yabbing my Genevieve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nathan2016:
All this yeyebrities forming Americana... Too much SOAP OPERA.......Na your life , if you like block him from the child, the fact remains hes still your husband until you file for divorce. Stop ranting publicly and asking people not to throw their opinion

kai

she no go get mind divorce sombdy like churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by sosexy111: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
What you guys don't know is that Tonto Dike's marriage is FULLY intact..

I wonder why everybody thinks its broken.. Just smh.

I am typing this with 100% confidence.

Its amazing what social media can do to people.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Tamakay(m): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
So much love her polite response.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nickizoe(f): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
You don't mean it.... shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh: "I Left My Husband, He Has Not Called To Check Up On Our Son" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
lilytender:

My friend stop saying that rubbish. Marriage is very very easy. I have been married for about 6 years now and will remain married for ever. Did I marry an Angel? NO. Even some rebellious Angels once disagreed with God. Am I perfect either, hell NO. I and my wife disagree and quarrel like every other couple and we resolve our quarrels with a very good sex tongue. If you see old couples doing 70 years wedding anniversary, it means that they have been quarreling and resolving their quarrels for 70 good years. If our parents divorce after every quarrel or misunderstanding, then the institution of marriage would have been destroyed just as the Americans and Europeans have destroyed the institution. Both Tonto and her strayed husband are a disappointment to the society.
kai,u datsid weh u say "with sweet sex"... hahaha

Sweetmybelly....bt I still single sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Illuminati Agent" Offers Don Jazzy $1million If He Joins / Davido And Sophia Momodu Spent Cross Over Night Together / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.