Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) (37429 Views)

Son Pranks Father With Fake SMS Alert / Nigerian Boy Pranks His Parents With A Fake Snake(Hilarious Video) / Another Nigerian Pranks His Wife Claims He Impregnated Another Woman: See Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
Typical african mum.

To say she flew into a rage is an underscore.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 6:07pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin Who else thinks.. His mother is a Real gangster?

Tell us your dopest line..

Mine is: The sense that you don't have is what is Paining me shocked

247 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 6:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
see mumu bloggers and lies

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Haba! Back to back hits gringrin

'Sense that you don't have is paining Me' gringrin

#ThugLife

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin

Rada rada

1 Like

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
If you believe this crap, you are a fool.
cmon its just a joke and its funny...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 13, 2017
KissChrixx:
Haba! Back to back hits gringrin

'Sense that you don't have is paining Me'
gringrin
That line was epic!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by enedoboy(f): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
omo the mother dey vex o. hot blood

8 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
love this!
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by gedidiah: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2017
Woski mum..lol grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by SirMichael1: 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na wa oo.

The woman even asked if the girl was white or black. On hearing white, she flared! That goes without saying that she wouldn't want a white Lady as daughter in law.

**I'm laughing at your empty skull filled with stupidity** That woman na real gangster oo

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2017
Omo idiot yii - idiot child
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by iyobs7(f): 6:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
A mother? Nah I doubt.

7 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by queencalipso(f): 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2017
Na wah o!! Shey white girl no be human being undecided

5 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin grin that woman no get joy oooooo..
timidapsin:
grin Who else thinks.. His mother is a Real gangster?

Tell us your dopest line..

Mine is: The sense that you don't have is what is Paining me shocked

10 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
dingbang:
grin

Rada rada
my man how far.. Sense that they don't have is paining me ooo. cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2017
grin
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by kullozone(m): 9:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
That's not your mum typing but, you try sha.

11 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mothers always want black to marry black, white marry white.

#Racism.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by chimimi(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2017
How sure am I that this woman is not an Afonja? She's too mouthed.

IS SHE WHITE OR BLACK........... African Mums. Sai ahankali

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
''you are a huge legitimate fool''
Oboy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
''you are a huge legitimate fool''
Oboy!!!

1 Like

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Rosella1: 11:20pm On Feb 13, 2017
This post just made my night... Thanks op!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by timidapsin(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rosella1:
This post just made my night...
Thanks op!
You are welcome smiley
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by SmartyPants(m): 11:32pm On Feb 13, 2017
hmmm...but which mother calls her son a coward in this context?

Plus her post is surprisingly well punctuated for someone who is meant to be in a rage... we all know how we misspell things when texting in anger.

Nice try tho!

11 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by gqboyy(m): 12:56am On Feb 14, 2017
A typical naija mom will get more angry when she found out it's a prank. She'll be like I am now ur mate abi

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by NLSniper(m): 2:39am On Feb 14, 2017
Dude is lucky, He didn't do that one-on-one.
She made Video calls not voice calls!
Mum was gonna whoop your ass!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45am On Feb 14, 2017
See ending! *coward* mama got no chill!
Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by Thecassanova: 4:04am On Feb 14, 2017
There're some kind of prank you wouldn't dare try with an African mom.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) by IbBarham(m): 4:31am On Feb 14, 2017
That one na risky prank

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Of You Did This? / Female Genital Mutilation: Woman And Husband Escapes With Children (pic) / If Your Wife Mistakenly Sleeps With Another Man, Pray & Fight For Her - Bukunmi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.