Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,726 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Could My Wife Be Cheating? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (34328 Views)

Could My Wife Be Cheating On Me? Advice Needed / Update : Could My Wife Be Cheating Link : https://www.nairaland.com/3627194/could / Can Forcefully Having Sex With Your Wife Be Classified As Rape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by KKKWHITE(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
She is already cheating on you . Act fast

5 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by cheezy4real(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Brilliant, but the thing is this, when I confronted my wife, she said she can not control what the guy was typing, and sending, then I asked her why did she not caution the guy, instead all she said to the guy was that 'my husband is here ' . My brother wen I told her that she got really angry, that I should do wstever I like, after all she was not the one that started it.

So if her husband wasn't there, she would have sent hers or replied with emotional chats

4 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by afamaustin(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
and my wife maybe somewhr planing val with anoda man

2 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by xynerise: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Hello all, my phone went bad, I was using my wife's old phone, and i ran in to a message between she and a supposed family friend . my wife asked the guy to take her some where, and the guy replied her like this, are you missing me ? my wife now said,this, my husband is right by side, the conversation went on, and my they were just talking casually, then again my wife now asked him again if he will come and drop her, the guy replied and siad, what about if your husband sees you in my car, my wife replied and said that I already know that the guy has dropped her off twice,

the truth is that I did not per say, it was a day she was going out and i asked her who was going to drop, and she angrily told me i do not know the person, but much later like months later, during our normal discussion, she told me it was that guy . So could she be cheating with the guy, should i call the guy and ask,

Like seriously?

So if he is cheating he should tell you 'Yes sir,I am fvcking your wife'? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by TrueHeart365(m): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
j
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Hayormeah(f): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
OK thanks, yes we have been having issues, but she is not open to reconciliation, I beg even if she is wrong or I am wrong. Anytime I dare try to express displeasure on anything she gets very very angry...

why is that? something is definately wrong. How old is the marriage?
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by dealslip(f): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
@brasilia,have you cheated on her before? where a woman doesn't give a rat ass about how you feel in the face of a possible adultery suspicion is not a good sign. She is definitely enjoying this guys attention or affections. When a wife is in that position,she is definitely not impressed by you.

9 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ajiifixing(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
You wife is cheating on you Sir.
And if she is not. she has no respect for herself or for the marriage itself.

6 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Vizzim: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
For me it better u deal with ur marriage that what important than confronting the guy.

5 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by sanchos9607(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Hello all, my phone went bad, I was using my wife's old phone, and i ran in to a message between she and a supposed family friend . my wife asked the guy to take her some where, and the guy replied her like this, are you missing me ? my wife now said,this, my husband is right by side, the conversation went on, and my they were just talking casually, then again my wife now asked him again if he will come and drop her, the guy replied and siad, what about if your husband sees you in my car, my wife replied and said that I already know that the guy has dropped her off twice,

the truth is that I did not per say, it was a day she was going out and i asked her who was going to drop, and she angrily told me i do not know the person, but much later like months later, during our normal discussion, she told me it was that guy . So could she be cheating with the guy, should i call the guy and ask,

Bros don't give yourself hypertension. Just be as wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove. And keep an open mind

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by siloXIX(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Cheating wife issue.

I will just marry a pretty hot lady, Have two cute kids with her.
Whenever I suspect cheating, I send her on her way. #singledadthings

10 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by babseg(m): 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Richy4 I need to hear your say on this because you are very good at this stuff.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by bobolizim(m): 3:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
This is somehow complicated , I've so many things running through my mind concernin this issue ..

. Questions like , when you were in relationship would she rather tell you to think whatever you want to think in such matter ? Cause seriously issues like this occur sometimes in relationship ...

From all that I can deduce here , it's more like you're not really authoritative over her , are you guys of the same age or she's older than you're ? Though age is not a barrier but it can be issue sometimes ... Is your wife a kind of person that keeps guys as friends?

However, it will depicts how immature you may be calling a guy you don't share any relationship with concerning issue like this , like what if nothing's really wrong between them ?

In all,i think the problem here is your wife , if one should learn anything about relationships with the opposite gender then it's setting boundary , does she even value your marriage ? Hope it's not like you forced yourself on her oo , it's evident to the deaf and glaring to the blind that "there're many males but few husbands" . A good wife would listen and decipher even the unspoken words of her husband,ultimately keeping his man .

By and large , I think the most effective thing is communication , try and talk to her in a mature way and let's her know your view about it as a man , she should understand you ! My cent !

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Charly68: 3:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Thanks very much, the guy is not a family friend per say, because I do not know him, he is friend/church member with my wife. I only hear of him. Sadly when I asked my wife about the messages, she was very angry, she said she was not in control of wat ever the guy was sending, and moreover, she doesn't care. So the only option I have is to look for the guy and speak with him, but I don't know how this will look.
Wait ooo! Moreover she does not care;I think your wife is dancing around fire,naveity or overconfidence may put her into trouble..I don't support a married woman playing emotional game..it can be suicidal ..You can't tell he might be her ex.

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by HARDDON: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
OK thanks, yes we have been having issues, but she is not open to reconciliation, I beg even if she is wrong or I am wrong. Anytime I dare try to express displeasure on anything she gets very very angry.. .

embarassed

Wow! Wify having the temerity to shout down husby? N husby put his tails inbtw his legs like a drenched dog, go to one corner of the room n lick his bruised ego injuries? O heavens!

THE MAN, EVEN THOUGH CARRIES D PHYSICAL BALLS, IS THE WOMAN IN D FAMILY!

She deprive u of her body doesnt she? U r losing it aint u? Even feel like u r not man enuf sometimes dont u?

If u didnt know, she uses her anger to manipulate u! Control u. N u cant just see tru it.

If that is her old phone, why dont u get hold of her new phone n see America wonders? Sure u have d heart for that?
If u do, all d answers u seek r right in there.
Since she is a daring woman who knows u cant touch her phone.......

But it didnt start today.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2017
To avoid fathering another man's child, intensify ur investigation asap!
#a stitch in time saves nine!

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by siloXIX(m): 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
OK thanks, yes we have been having issues, but she is not open to reconciliation, I beg even if she is wrong or I am wrong. Anytime I dare try to express displeasure on anything she gets very very angry...

haha.... passed through this same situation. your wife no longer loves you bro.

but lemme ask, is she a mother to your child yet?

8 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by sexy74(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
MicroBox:
Brother, women are very cunny but not too smart. Before suspicion will ruin your marriage, tell her to let go anything with the so called family friend to avoid unnecessary suspicion because you are becoming not too comfortable with the guy.
A good and reasonable wife will understand and save her marriage.
You said a good reasonable wife abi, if she is not good and reasonable, what happens?
Na from clap e dey turn to dance.
OP tell her straight to the face that any day you see or she mention that guy she goes back to her parents.
Kosi aye fun Iran.

16 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ideology(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yeye de smell, its a pity What the world is turning to ...

Take heart bro, if you find out she is really cheating cry cry cry cry

brasilia:

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by ehis05(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
U asked her about it and she became angry...imagine dis kyn rubbish reaction. She might not be cheating but the way she reacts to issues concerning this guy is not the best at all... and from what u wrote, its like you are a lil bit soft on her than expected. Not saying u should hit her, but the way she shouts and her response doesn't show she respects u a lot as a husband...

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by lytech1(m): 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
bakynes:

Don't confront him physically you might fight him and this may further push your wife away from you but get his number and warn him.
at first,i suspect you have lost the control as a husband over your wife....

You questioning her on the issue..

She should be answering with some element of fear... We are talking of cheating here..,how on earth will she be mad at you for taking a step over a suspicious act.

Comfronting the guy shows some act of immaturity....

2ndly,u shldnt have questioned your wife about it..you shld have been calm and watch her a while probly you could cut her red handedly..

Solution:tell her you are nt comfortable with her relationship with the guy..... Biko

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:

Na wao, super-story on Nairaland all the time, my take is this, l think the woman is cheating already >>> emotionally, do you miss me?.. take me some where?.....husband asked his wife and the wife gets angry and says think whatever you want to think, haba, what evidence does the guy need again, it is possible, the woman is been shagged >>> emotionally by the guy and the ultimate will be to shag her physically if they have not codedly done it already, abeg, next story, na today grin grin
See as you want spoil person marriage, angel talkative tongue
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Kingsolar: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
If l am in your shoes, l will not call the guy, no point in my own opinion, l will deal with the serpent l have inside my house first that wants to bite me, it is the serpent indoors that shows the serpent outdoors the crack to get inside your garden to bite you, close the cracks in your wall, or use anti-venom on the serpent you have indoors to prevent further harm on you and others living with you. cool
ur life is at stake cos ur woman hav fallen for someone else n as u r trying to step in ha way she might kill n go n marry d man. Wen a woman start to cheat on u, dat mean u r jus like shit 2 ha n d best way is 2 do away wit ha 4 d sake of ur life. Sori 4 saying dat. My advice, since u said she knew dis guy from d church, take d case to d head pastor n settle it wit him there weda u r a member of dat church or nt cos she is ur wife n u stil av d rite 2 choose wu she shud b wit or talk to n d guy's number shud b deleted from her phone n d guy shud also do same or mayb ha family shud b told cos 2 b forewarned is forearmed. I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by austin2all: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:

lesson 1. Never give a woman too much chance and liberty to the detriment of your authority in your own house.

for me and my thought, I,m very very sure the guy haf bleeped her.

and i put all the blame on you for being too lenient with her.

and i think you are still making a bigger mistake still thinking that she cheats when the evidence is so open and glaring at your face.

For once in your life dude, take a drastic action. Abi na me gi do am for you ni.

9 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by slysteel: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
Thanks very much, the guy is not a family friend per say, because I do not know him, he is friend/church member with my wife. I only hear of him. Sadly when I asked my wife about the messages, she was very angry, she said she was not in control of wat ever the guy was sending, and moreover, she doesn't care. So the only option I have is to look for the guy and speak with him, but I don't know how this will look.
Your wife is cheating,tackle the issue right away,don't pretend about it,be proactive..

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Olukat(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Acidosis:

Her anger shows something is not right about your marriage.

Deal with that thing first, before you discuss the issue of cheating

That may not be the true situation
Some women use anger, crying and sometimes lure you into sex just to cover up

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Zoehill(m): 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
Brother man, you sound as if your wife is the man in the house. If she cant control the messages the guy sent cant she accord respect for herself and her home. The other guy is just toying with her and will let go if he is through.
My advice for you is to man up, move out of the house before she infect you with a deadly STD.
Are you not gainfully employed? or is the she the bread winner?
U sound pathetic Bro, work on yourself please.

3 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Gfish: 3:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
My guy na so today woman be.....she cheating oh yeah, but dont break your head over it

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
See as you want spoil person marriage, angel talkative tongue
grin grin cool
Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by misteryman: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Chai...cheat..o

1 Like

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
brasilia:
The explanation for this is very simple: she has comfort somewhere else. Just that she has not determined her next action, whether to continue the relationship with the man as side benefit or to dump your sorry a$$ at the appropriate time.
Personally, I think you're a soft person that accommodates all sorts of trash from your wife and now, you're paying the price by gradually losing your authority in the home.

5 Likes

Re: Could My Wife Be Cheating? by Jaabioro(m): 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Stay calm and be watchful, have your enough evidence before spin the beans.. What you gave us was just a preamble to the port.. The is more to it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Grandma Still Sends My Dad On Errands / MARRIAGE: 4 Promises Guys Cannot Keep. / Five Deadly Words Used By Women ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.