Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Should I Marry Her? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Marry Her? (2922 Views)

Herbalist Simon Odo: I Marry Additional Wife When Any Of My 58 Wives Insults Me / She Told Me A Very Dark Secret, Should I Still Marry Her? / 47-Year-Old Woman Runs Away 2 Weeks After Man Spent N950k To Marry Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Should I Marry Her? by Dyt(f): 7:22am On Feb 17, 2017
klassic:
It's a two way thing boss. Guess you can't have it all. I am married to a woman I tort we but shared same interest but after marriage turns out we no longer do for reasons I can't fantum.
You can't always have it all. Sit her down and talk to her. She is the conservative type and that will means he will raise your kids well , while you are busy having your business meetings and away for weeks or months.
That I am sure of. No cheating, stress and wahala that comes with it.
Relax guess things will eventually work it self out.
It's better than marrying a cheat , disrespectful and troublesome woman who won't allow you a moment of peace.
If you can leave your woman for months and yet she ain't distracted or tempted to cheat and won't make trouble for you , and she loves God, puts you first and prays for you always . Boss marry her.
Only disadvantage is you will remain a married bachelor at times when you guys ain't discussing topics of mutual interest.

Awwwww
So sorry you got yourself a woman that cheats
Troublesome too
And then disrespectful

What a tripple blow
cry cry
Re: Should I Marry Her? by MummyIMadeIt: 1:42am On Feb 19, 2017
OP CAN LISTEN FOR NIGERIA WHILE HIS GAL CAN TALK FOR MAMA NIGERIA> grin

THATS INTERESTING smiley

BUT WAIT OO!

WHAT IF BOTH PARTNERS CAN TALK FOR AFRICA OR CAN LISTEN FOR AFRICA WHAT WOULD NOW HAPPEN?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check these out! / Mrs Dele Momodu And Contractor On The Ikoyi Building Minutes Before It Collapse / Should I Leave Or Stay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.