Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) (24229 Views)

Benue People Gave President Buhari A Cold Reception As He Visits State (Photos) / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) / Tuface Protest: Ezekwesii Blasts Buhari, Osinbajo As Civic Group Pledges To Cont (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by uc4uandc(f): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
Osinbanjo is short and wise!
President never die you don dey visit the whole state.........Kerosene still be #500 per litre.
Can someone call Yar'dua?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by mmb(m): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
If na play make u stop am. For his alleged role in the ethnic cleansing of the minority people in Souther Kaduna, Hell Ruafai would certainly be charged to the ICC for crimes against humanity
no be play. seriously
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by seangy4konji: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2017
lol
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by autonomous22: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
oloriLFC:
Their excitement was paid for
I no understand u.....
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by 24SEVEN: 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nice to see this. In an Ideal country, Osinbajo ought ti be President and Buhari should be no where around Aso Rock.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by gbegemaster(m): 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2017
mmb:
Support Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket come 2019.
Ehn? If hear that short devil name again....

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2017
I just like this man,how I wish Buhari will die for him to continue

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Buharimustgo: 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
mmb:
Support Osinbajo/El-Rufai ticket come 2019.

People that will naturally vote for Osinbajo will not vote for him again, because of the Islamic demon,HellRufia

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by dragonking2: 10:13pm On Feb 13, 2017
My people do not want to see the dullard

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by GameGod(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm Inspired

God bless the President.

I mean the acting President.
Dey don flog you comot for romance section abi? grin abeg vamous from politics section, don't spoil the fun here.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by lastpage: 10:15pm On Feb 13, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
One thing is clear; these women have unfulfilled and unsatisfactory spouses and relationships.

Women from that side have always been more intelligent and hardworking, than their male counterparts! undecided undecided

Just compare Jonathan and Mama Piss!
grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by doctor306(m): 10:21pm On Feb 13, 2017
Rivers state women they can be very stupid
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by theway83: 10:30pm On Feb 13, 2017
this woman leave this man hand.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by anthony86(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2017
Osibanjo is trying very hard to galvanize his support base in Southern Nigeria because this will be his bargaining chip with the North come 2019.
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Adminisher: 11:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
naijaboy756:
Seems Osinbajo will make a better President.

Not like the 97%- 5% mathematican who has divided Nigeria more than the Civil war did

Buhari is a very good President and is coming back to his seat after a well deserved rest.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Tomasboy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 13, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm Inspired

God bless the President.

Nna u bad o cheesy See how u derail our presi grin
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Wike tried.
Nice reception for the Acting President. I am sure Fayose did not give this kind of grand reception to the AP.
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:25am On Feb 14, 2017
This is Lovely Congrats to the Acting President Yemi Osinbajo may Almighty God bless him on his visit and that means Amen. smiley

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by truthstands11: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2017
ChetaNwaeze:
If na play make u stop am. For his alleged role in the ethnic cleansing of the minority people in Souther Kaduna, Hell Ruafai would certainly be charged to the ICC for crimes against humanity

That's very correct. Sure, he'll face the music and would be disgraced by God Almighty for supporting and secretly facilitating slaughter of Christians in southern Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by monlawal(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Abeg i get kweshun o, who pay for this crowd? Pdp abi na apc?
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 14, 2017
Airforce1:
I'm Inspired

God bless the President.

lol
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2017
Gozmok112:
lol

Why you too fine like these?

Let's hangout this weekend if yo chanced
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Airforce1:

Why you too fine like these?

Let's hangout this weekend if yo chanced
lol...No be u post u and ur 23yrs old gf for NL one certain time?
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2017
Gozmok112:
lol...No be u post u and ur 23yrs old gf for NL one certain time?

I guess I got lot of explanation to do..

But not here because of my insignificant haters. cheesy grin

I just sent you a Pm
Let's start from there.
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by Ryabcool(m): 11:40am On Feb 14, 2017
chiedu7:
This man has been to Rivers States, so many times.

Just one warning from NDA via thier friends IPOB, and the Dullard ran cheesy
Later they will say Yorubas are cowards sad
Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by chiedu7: 12:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ryabcool:
Later they will say Yorubas are cowards sad

Re: Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) by naijaboy756: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2017
Adminisher:

Buhari is a very good President and is coming back to his seat after a well deserved rest.
A very good President?

How? Im lost please..... What good has he done to the common man?

Aswear i wonder how people reason sha!

Power of Religion... SMH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation / Governor Aliyu Disassociates Self From Buhari’s Poster / VP Osinbajo Leads Nigerian Delegation To World Economic Forum In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.