Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,934 members, 7,803,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas (1538 Views)

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise / Unmarried, Childless Women Are Happiest People Of All, Says Expert / How Akwa Ibom Makes Their Daughters Unmarried Via Marriage List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Tonto I am not trying to spoil your marriage but I have to be frank with you, I believe one of the major reasons Churchill got married to you was because of pronounced fame. he is wealthy but frankly speaking, nobody knows him. we all started knowing him and his foundation since he got married to you and I believed he used you to actualise his aspirations. my thought shall but that's by the way.

Now to you and my fellow married fellas please ia high time we have to know that every human being have their own strengths and weaknesses.

if you truly wanna enjoy your marriage despite the ups and down is simple. because you guys are already married, all you simply need to do is to focus more of your attention on your spouse's positive side. I believe he or she has a particular character that you so much cherish. some may not be romantic naturally but he or she can learn from you. you have to understand that one can't give what he or she doesn't have and there is nothing you can do about it till he starts seeing it from you. if you follow your spouse weakness wrongly, he or she will be getting worst and frankly speaking you must be depressed.

to enjoy this union called marriage is easy but only if we can follow the right part. don't always think you are the right person and your spouse is the problem. my dear you are the problem because all your mind is always on that your partner's weakness which you despise so much. please try the opposite and see if you wouldn't find peace, respect, love and unity in your marriage.

marriage takes two persons to make it work not one. i have learnt to be calling my hubby with a pet name "baby" no matter the situation. you can imagine if Oga is annoyed with you and he wanted to shout and you call him by his pet name, frankly speaking, it will melt his heart and he might even forget what he wanna say. I will stop here for married fellas but the key word is simple; focus on your spouse strength. if he or she doesn't know how to show love, show him love and don't retire. one day he or she must learn from you. call him or her by pet name whether he or she calls you by that, one day he or she will start calling you by pet names. don't be stiff, give out what you have, your skills, abilities, etc as you do in your office. your marriage also requires all your best skills, abilities etc to function well. another key engine in marriage is communication. without it, how can you know your partners feelings. no matter how tired, educated or anything you are, always find time to gist with your partner. it gives self belonging.

for unmarried fellas, at least you have time to discover to your soon to be spouse's weakness. please no matter what, try and make sure you marry someone you can deal with his or her weakness. everybody has weakness. look out for his weakness and make sure you can tolerate it in marriage. for the fact that "A" can tolerate a cheating spouse doesn't mean that "B" can tolerate. can you tolerate a dirty, lazy, workaholic, non romantic,don't know how to cook, lousy, quite, introvert, extrovert etc spouse. please identify your soon to be spouse's weakness and make sure you can over look it before entering if not you will be among those that says marriage is hell.

less I forget, a lot of unmarried people have already positioned their mind on how they will treat their spouse if he or she misbehaves forgetting that immediately you are married, you and your spouse automatically becomes one. if you have already have in mind to send your wife home if any fuckup happens, my dear, that marriage will never last because through out your marriage, you will only be seeing your spouse as stranger. remove every bad intention you have towards your spouse to be and just be praying that when you finally get married that you and your spouse will be best friends, siblings as you will be him and she will be you. if both of you have this mindset, nothing can ever bring divorce among you guys because you can forgive each other easily. please have a positive view and mindset towards your marriage and spouse to be. by so doing, there will be low rate of divorce and separation.

meanwhile I'm writing my second book on #How can I enjoy my marriage. after the launching of my first book, I will start with the publishing of this second one on marriage.

please ignore any grammatical error. I typed with my phone and don't have time to scroll and start correcting this long write up
thanks.

2 Likes

Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by madridguy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2017
Brb
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Foxie: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2017
This is so educative. Thank you.
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Foxie:
This is so educative. Thank you.
thanks dear.

1 Like

Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by ajogodo: 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
I know he married her for fame.
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by KanwuliaExtra: 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na wah!

I can't understand why some are obsessed with the lives of others. undecided
Women are truly most miserable when other women are living their lives.

Why must TONTO be the topic for anybody to discuss? undecided

Unsolicited advice is truly of the Devil. Kai!!!!!! cheesy

Tonto I am not trying to spoil your marriage but I have to be frank with you, I believe one of the major reasons Churchill got married to you was because of pronounced fame. he is wealthy but frankly speaking, nobody knows him. we all started knowing him and his foundation since he got married to you and I believed he used you to actualise his aspirations. my thought shall but that's by the way.

This is the height of JEALOUSY!
Talk about drinking panadol for another woman's mentrual cramps. cheesy

Hmmmmmm

TONTO darling! Stay strong ooooooo.
Your enemies are really fasting and praying for ya doom! grin

4 Likes

Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
The poster above me no get chillgrin

See as op turn Tonto to saintgringrin
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeew!!!
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by tonyfran: 11:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Frankly speaking. Abeg wetin frank do you?
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Na wah!

I can't understand why some are obsessed with the lives of others. undecided
Women are truly most miserable when other women are living their lives.

Why must TONTO be the topic for anybody to discuss? undecided

Unsolicited advice is truly of the Devil. Kai!!!!!! cheesy

This is the height of JEALOUSY!
Talk about drinking panadol for another woman's mentrual cramps. cheesy

Hmmmmmm

TONTO darling! Stay strong ooooooo.
Your enemies are really fasting and praying for ya doom! grin

I guess you didn't read this post and whats the jealousy there. she doesn't know me and I don't know her either. I love tonto and I will be happiest person if she stays in her marriage and shame her enemies. thats the reason why I am letting her know that every human being get their own weakness. I believe Churchill has a lot of good sides and she should focus all her energy on his positive side not maybe just one or two of his weaknesses. all those people you see in their own marriages do have issues too. she too can't say she is a saint and more over, nobody is. she should please come back to her hubby before she opens a big hole for the devil totally into her home. there are agents of darkness that their only motive is to go and scatter happy homes. if you give them any space or created any little hole, they will come in and tear you guys apart. I believe as a child of God she is now, she is suppose to have spirit of self control and self discipline. she should also know that she is a Gemini and she shouldn't allow her zodiac sign control her. pls every marriages have their own ups and downs and cross to carry. just Identify yours and use prayer to follow it up. I love you and I don't want your marriage to scatter. at least God has blessed you with a hubby and wonderful son. some of all these ladies and guys that have been saying ill words concerning you can't even have kids but you have proven that you a woman and every part of your body is in tact. pls don't let the devil into your home. shame the devil and all your enemies.

1 Like

Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by KanwuliaExtra: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
motivator4:

I guess you didn't read this post and whats the jealousy there. she doesn't know me and I don't know her either. I love tonto and I will be happiest person if she stays in her marriage and shame her enemies. thats the reason why I am letting her know that every human being get their own weakness. I believe Churchill has a lot of good sides and she should focus all her energy on his positive side not maybe just one or two of his weaknesses. all those people you see in their own marriages do have issues too. she too can't say she is a saint and more over, nobody is. she should please come back to her hubby before she opens a big hole for the devil totally into her home. there are agents of darkness that their only motive is to go and scatter happy homes. if you give them any space or created any little hole, they will come in and tear you guys apart. I believe as a child of God she is now, she is suppose to have spirit of self control and self discipline. she is also know that she is a Gemini and she shouldn't allow her zodiac sign control her. pls every marriage has its on ups and downs and cross to carry. just Identify yours and prayer to follow it up. I love you and I don't want your marriage to scatter. at least God has blessed you with a hubby and wonderful son. some of all these ladies and guys that have been saying ill words concerning you can't even have kids but you have proven that you a woman and every part of your body is in tact. pls don't let the devil into your home. shame the devil and all your enemies.

I think you should stay out of her life.
If she asks you for your opinion, then give it.
She is not here, you are giving advice and psycho-analyzing her matrimonial life.
If you are so concerned, go to her Twitter page and reach her.

Not necessary.

A child of God NEVER indulges in the lives of others' BEHIND THEIR BACKS! kiss
Not your business.

What kind of "child of God" are you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
tonyfran:
grin
tonyfran:

lol, don't worry maybe mumsy will rebaptize you and give you another name. maybe Francis this time around. lol
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

I think you should stay out of her life.
If she asks you for your opinion, then give it.
She is not here, you are giving advice and psycho-analyzing her matrimonial life.

Not necessary.

A child of God NEVER indulges in the lives of others'.
Not your business.

pls dear I am giving advise to married and unmarried fellas. I included her because I felt so bad when I read the letter she directed to her fans yesterday. and as a concerned fan who loves her and is happy with her new level, I felt so bad. she might think that think that marriage is full of rossy which is not true. just a small heat she separated from her hubby. no matter what it is unless the guy is killing her with beating. apart from it, she has to keep her home. even the bible said it that a wise woman keepth her home and foolish one destroys it. our parent endured it and we should also enjoy and endure when any of them comes. marriage is sweet is only if you understand it. she shouldn't run out whenever there is any issue at all. men are like babies and with soft voice and little respect, you will have them in your arm. I only gave her the advise because she wrote a letter to her fans. and I'm one of the positive ones.

1 Like

Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by KanwuliaExtra: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
motivator4:

pls dear I am giving advise to married and unmarried fellas. I included her because I felt so bad when I read the letter she directed to her fans yesterday. and as a concerned fan who loves her and is happy with her new level, I felt so bad. she might think that think that marriage is full of rossy which is not true. just a small heat is separating from her hubby. . . . . . . .

All the best. wink
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

All the best. wink
yeah cheers.
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nitefury: 12:12am On Feb 15, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:

All the best. wink

Tired of flogging a dead horse abi? Lol
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by KanwuliaExtra: 12:25am On Feb 15, 2017
Nitefury:

I am glad you understand. wink

1 Like

Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 15, 2017
Nitefury:

lol. but this my post is not only for tonto. she only hijacked that tonto side. if tonto didn't write to us her fans, I have no business including her name. I wouldn't have even written this post. I wrote this out of how bad I felt after reading the letter. there is no marriage without its own cross and no matter what she shouldn't have left her matrimonial home. and I believe one way or the other she might have seen the post and have a rethink.
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Firstcitizen: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2017
motivator4:

I guess you didn't read this post and whats the jealousy there. she doesn't know me and I don't know her either. I love tonto and I will be happiest person if she stays in her marriage and shame her enemies. thats the reason why I am letting her know that every human being get their own weakness. I believe Churchill has a lot of good sides and she should focus all her energy on his positive side not maybe just one or two of his weaknesses. all those people you see in their own marriages do have issues too. she too can't say she is a saint and more over, nobody is. she should please come back to her hubby before she opens a big hole for the devil totally into her home. there are agents of darkness that their only motive is to go and scatter happy homes. if you give them any space or created any little hole, they will come in and tear you guys apart. I believe as a child of God she is now, she is suppose to have spirit of self control and self discipline. she should also know that she is a Gemini and she shouldn't allow her zodiac sign control her. pls every marriages have their own ups and downs and cross to carry. just Identify yours and use prayer to follow it up. I love you and I don't want your marriage to scatter. at least God has blessed you with a hubby and wonderful son. some of all these ladies and guys that have been saying ill words concerning you can't even have kids but you have proven that you a woman and every part of your body is in tact. pls don't let the devil into your home. shame the devil and all your enemies.

Did she ask you for advice before making such insinuations. Maybe they are quietly making overtures to each to sort out their issues and here you are emptying a gallon of poison on top the matter on the internet. Married for fame ke! Better exorcise the demon speaking through you and stop drinking paracetamol on top matter wey no concern you.

Who asked you. Some people are so sad the only time they are happy is when others are in pain.

Very sad being.

1 Like

Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Did she ask you for advice before making such insinuations. Maybe they are quietly making overtures to each to sort out their issues and here you are emptying a gallon of poison on top the matter on the internet. Married for fame ke! Better exorcise the demon speaking through you and stop drinking paracetamol on top matter wey no concern you.

Who asked you. Some people are so sad the only time they are happy is when others are in pain.

Very sad being.

I don't need to insult you to make my message clear. many Nigerians don't know that Churchill guy until after his marriage to tonto but that's by the way. I made it clear in my post that its my own thought shall.

less I forget, I think is only a very sad being or one who has be a victim of sadness can call another being sad. when I saw that word, I only smiled, you know why? because my name is joy and God has blessed me all round. I am too loved, blessed, joyous etc to even feel any other human can ever be sad.

please dear, there is no hating or feeling of sadness in my post. i don't know them and they don't know me so how can I be sad towards her. lol. how i wish i have her contact, i for have even called her myself and advise her. i strongly believe that my advise will make the storm in her marriage to be over. no matter what the problem is or who wronged the other. is just simple sorry and adjusting can calm this kind of situation down. marriage doesn't require pride. pride is the worst enemy of marriage.
that one concern them. me enjoying my own jeje and I believe everybody should enjoy theirs because I don't see any reason why couples shouldn't enjoy their marriages. na just simple understanding, humility, respect, appreciating no matter how little, adjusting if need be for both parties. Shikina. nobody is perfect so enjoy it while it last. if you are waiting for mr. or Mrs. perfect, please keep waiting for Jesus b/c He is coming soon.
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by KanwuliaExtra: 4:17am On Feb 17, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3632975/tonto-dikeh-slams-uche-maduagwu

Ahem!!!!

TONTO! grin
Your attention is needed hia ooooooo

Tonto Dikeh has blasted Uche Maduagwu, after he started talking about her on Instagram.
Please move on, Mister Maduagwu

She posted his picture and wrote:

Hi Uche it's been brought to my knowledge about Our suppose friendship and About me opening up to you about My life..First of i appreciate you as I see Actor written on your page,this post is not TO ridicule you or non of that but Please I beg you to stop!!
I don't have friends,I don't speak to people about my life Be it good or bad..Yes I will love to be your friend someday as I will never be one to judge or condemn BUT FOR NOW we are not Cos we don't know each other..WE don't even have our digits to talk more of TO have Phone call conversations!!!
Please I have a son I am living for and I want him to grow up to love and respect me and his father no matter what,Not to discredit YOU I have read incredible stuffs off your page but this isn't Healthy for me and my Baby ATM..
I also understand that we have too many imposters as Tonto Dikeh,Just to make excuses for all of this.Maybe you are been scammed thinking you are talking to me but MY COLLEAGUE AM A SIMPLE Lil girl who minds her business and keeps away from People..
Please do this as a birthday gift for my son,Make it right!! LET THESE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS,this is hurting too many people..Please I beg of you
It's your page I can't tell you what to post and not to but am begging you to stop personalizing your messages Like I said.
Remember this post isn't to bring you down,I Wld love to be your friend someday but Am not the friend you have now you are speaking with..God bless you for understanding why this post has to go Up here..I will be deleting this ASAP••• I love you with the love of God and I pray you take this well..Thank you so much Mr

Gbam!!!!
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Dyt(f): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2017
motivator4:

just a small heat she separated from her hubby. no matter what it is unless the guy is killing her with beating. apart from it, she has to keep her home. even the bible said it that a wise woman keepth her home and foolish one destroys it. our parent endured it and we should also enjoy and endure when any of them comes. marriage is sweet is only if you understand it. she shouldn't run out whenever there is any issue at all. men are like babies and with soft voice and little respect

Na so
Re: My Advise to Tonto Dike, Married & Unmarried Fellas by Firstcitizen: 2:32pm On Feb 17, 2017
motivator4:

I don't need to insult you to make my message clear. many Nigerians don't know that Churchill guy until after his marriage to tonto but that's by the way. I made it clear in my post that its my own thought shall.

less I forget, I think is only a very sad being or one who has be a victim of sadness can call another being sad. when I saw that word, I only smiled, you know why? because my name is joy and God has blessed me all round. I am too loved, blessed, joyous etc to even feel any other human can ever be sad.

please dear, there is no hating or feeling of sadness in my post. i don't know them and they don't know me so how can I be sad towards her. lol. how i wish i have her contact, i for have even called her myself and advise her. i strongly believe that my advise will make the storm in her marriage to be over. no matter what the problem is or who wronged the other. is just simple sorry and adjusting can calm this kind of situation down. marriage doesn't require pride. pride is the worst enemy of marriage.
that one concern them. me enjoying my own jeje and I believe everybody should enjoy theirs because I don't see any reason why couples shouldn't enjoy their marriages. na just simple understanding, humility, respect, appreciating no matter how little, adjusting if need be for both parties. Shikina. nobody is perfect so enjoy it while it last. if you are waiting for mr. or Mrs. perfect, please keep waiting for Jesus b/c He is coming soon.

Your post above reveals a lot about your level of intelligence. It is no wonder you have time to poke your sad nose into other people's affairs.

(1) (Reply)

H / Some Families Are Really Suffering This Period / Shop For All Kinds Of Furniture Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.