Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine (45686 Views)

Free Afrobeat For Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by Mrjay50: 1:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by iluvdonjazzy: 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
k
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by scholes23(m): 1:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
OMOGE KO LE WERK
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by toluwalopsy(f): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
officialJP:
zero joy

F undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by ajepako(f): 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
The iya sango is on her way to spend valentine day with enemyofprogress and enemyofpeace..

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by princeg7: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lol... Mugu
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by iamdondanna(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
fellow nairalanders what will be your reaction when u wake up one morning and u discover the government have banned our beloved nairaland
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by Toks2008(m): 1:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Richie0974:
Mods please na others like me are getting bored with today's FP topics. This is the worst of all makes absolutely no sense.

I can bet lalasticlala is no longer a mod on nairaland. ..
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by emmasege: 2:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Richie0974:
Mods please na others like me are getting bored with today's FP topics. This is the worst of all makes absolutely no sense.
Sometimes, you wonder the criteria those mods use for pushing posts to FP. It's the level to which our society has degenerated. While many sensible topics never get viewed or posted, posts like this are hurriedly pushed to FP, even with just 5 or 6 comments.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by coolestofall(m): 2:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
I no get choice as a gentle man I go carry her comot. Just next time need 2 go low on d drinks n shine eyes better.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by Richie0974: 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Toks2008:

I can bet lalasticlala is no longer a mod on nairaland. ..

He still is, saw a closed thread by him recently.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by skywalker001(m): 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nikkyfuck:
Hahahahaha... Skywalker001 girlfriend
lolz grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by Pedrocross4568(m): 4:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
O boy oh,na to run for my life be dt
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by ebubenmuo(f): 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
look for a near by shrine n drop her for a sacrifice to d gods of the planet where she escaped from coz shes an escapeeeeeee
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lalasticlala,come and see yr val ooh
Re: What Will You Do If You Were Her Date For Valentine by Nobody: 7:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Flash no sabi run self becox the way I go u run eh, the guy go dey wonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Photo: A Little Kid Driving This Hand-made Vehicle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.