Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) (975 Views)

Lamborghini Owner Breaks Huracan's Windscreen While Showing Off His Supercar / Hot New Rides At New York International Auto Show, 2018(photos) / World's Largest Automakers And Car Brands They Currently Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by mayor2013: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2017
As tomorrow marks valentine's day, multi autolab is ready to show your cars some love wink. Come in with your ride for free diagnosis. Offer last from 14th (tuesday) of February till 17th (Friday) of February 2017. Lets spray your rides with some red roses tongue
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by captainking(m): 6:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
mayor2013:
As tomorrow marks valentine's day, multi autolab is ready to show your cars some love wink. Come in with your ride for free diagnosis. Offer last from 14th (tuesday) of February till 17th (Friday) of February 2017. Lets spray your rides with some red roses tongue
woa... This Is a wonderful gesture.. Keep it up sir.. However.. Most of us will not be able to enjoy this wonderful package. Cos we work.. Can u make it till weekend plsss.. Have always wanted to visit ur autolab... And this is a wonderful opportunity I can't let pass.. Thanks
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by mayor2013: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
captainking:
woa... This Is a wonderful gesture.. Keep it up sir.. However.. Most of us will not be able to enjoy this wonderful package. Cos we work.. Can u make it till weekend plsss.. Have always wanted to visit ur autolab... And this is a wonderful opportunity I can't let pass.. Thanks

Feel free sir
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by captainking(m): 7:36am On Feb 15, 2017
mayor2013:

Feel free sir
Thanks a lot...
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by TRAY2(m): 6:46am On Feb 16, 2017
The contact address pls...
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by mayor2013: 6:57am On Feb 16, 2017
TRAY2:
The contact address pls...

12b alhaji yekini olarewaju akesan bustop igando lagos
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by festuks(m): 8:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Gm Oga boss, dis no go pass me oooo, hope u won't reject my DAtsun like Gazzuz , no ask about the year and model cos me sef no remember. All I knw say na inheritance from my granpa grin.
Meanwhile when u want make i show today ? Na Afolabi I dey . grin
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by mayor2013: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
festuks:
Gm Oga boss, dis no go pass me oooo, hope u won't reject my DAtsun like Gazzuz , no ask about the year and model cos me sef no remember. All I knw say na inheritance from my granpa grin.

Feel free come in anytime. Identify yourself when you come as the agape love bonaza is almost over
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by mayor2013: 11:01am On Feb 18, 2017
festuks:

I heard you came in 2 days ago. You could come back for the free diagnosis. I was not in when you came in. Still feel free to bring it in
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by captainking(m): 6:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
mayor2013:
Thanks for the great service today boss..seven thumbs up for you sir.. No more kazeem for me... Hehe..
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by mayor2013: 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
captainking:
Thanks for the great service today boss..seven thumbs up for you sir.. No more kazeem for me... Hehe..

You welcome sir. Feel free any day anytime
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by captainking(m): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
mayor2013:

Thanks a lot once again.. Would call you during the week..
Re: Multiautolab Currently Showing Season Of Love To Your Rides( valentine special) by captainking(m): 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
mayor2013:

Thanks a lot once again.. Would call you during the week......

(1) (Reply)

Gear Box Oil A.K.A Transmission Fluid / Lagos Begins Computerized Vehicle Inspection / Check Out The New Mercedes A-class 64-colour Ambient-lit Interior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.