Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) (25301 Views)

Theodore Anyanji Dies At A Prayer And Healing Church In Festac / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by curvilicious: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
angry
Something tells me he is a liar
If not plz he shld mention d name
If there is a name it would be church of satan
Another thing is i didn't see d video
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by killsmith(f): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
Why do Nigerians promote people like this?....what exactly do these celebrities offer to the society?....

Ayam not understanding
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
you are wrong. That is 02 arena London.
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by LLSAINT(m): 9:07am On Feb 14, 2017
What do you expect when the World has entered the 'Church''. I won't be surprised if there were buttie shaking after all, is there church in London again? I tot they have turned them to club houses!
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by seangy4konji: 9:14am On Feb 14, 2017
english is a very hard subject...

they have termed it to church...

later they will say na dem sabi book pass.
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 14, 2017
dat must be one hell of a crappy church. imagine bringing olamide to a nigeria church to perform "oya dab"

Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by curvilicious: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2017
seangy4konji:
english is a very hard subject...

they have termed it to church...

later they will say na dem sabi book pass.

Please, is it not d normal place of Christian worship?
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by seifini(m): 9:19am On Feb 14, 2017
You are taking it out of context.Haven't U heard "Amen" by Meek Mill or "Holy water" by Game?
I remain D dope proofreader,editor and writer of articles. japusam@gmail.com
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by seangy4konji: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2017
i guess it meant lets ur join hands and sing as if we were in a church or stand up from the corner and sing to this praise and worship...Hozier might have another meaning with his own take me to church but i guess with time we will know what runtown meant by we took it to church but thats not a church gathering as you can see,,thats a stage for live concert.
curvilicious:

Please, is it not d normal place of Christian worship?
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2017
dont be surprised its in church, much more than that wuld still happen in the church.
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by curvilicious: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2017
seangy4konji:
i guess it meant lets ur join hands and sing as if we were in a church or stand up from the corner and sing to this praise and worship...Hozier might have another meaning with his own take me to church but i guess with time we will know what runtown meant by we took it to church but thats not a church gathering as you can see,,thats a stage for live concert.

Ok
Thank you
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by ionsman: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Runtown beans don done
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by naijaboiy: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2017
Everybody shouting "abomination" when they actually like the song Lowkey.

What's the difference if you listen to the song on your phone and listen to it in church?

If the song is a bad song to you then you shouldn't listen to it at all whether in or outside church.

Hypocrites who call themselves Christians. undecided

Btw....I know he didn't really go to church to perform it was just a statement to emphasize on how he killed the show.

3 Likes

Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by get2pauldy: 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
CHEI
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by GodsonCJ2020: 9:44am On Feb 14, 2017
I wish I can download the video of the show, I think that would be enough to brighten up my day...
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Uym57(m): 9:56am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
church kwa? wetin I no go hear for diz world??
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by advanceDNA: 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
This is the kinda church that makes seun and other atheist score points against the Christian belief
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
They are doing great...

So Techno, Olamide, Whizkid are fast fading...
Igbo's are doing very well
Oga Tecno is Igbo o.
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by valicious1(m): 10:16am On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
They are doing great...

Mugu teckno is igbo 4rm Ebonyi state
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by brownic80: 10:24am On Feb 14, 2017
na wa for some people o
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by slysteel: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2017
What type of Olodo people full this thread? don't you know what taking it to church in this context means? what an ignorant indomie generation we see on nairaland nowadays,and they are always in hurry to exhibit it.

He is simply saying that it was a top notch performance,he shut down the show.

He didn't mean to have performed in a church.
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by passyhansome(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2017
THIS IS THE BEST CHURCH IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, YOU SEE WHY WE ARE THE TRADITIONAL CHURCH, I REPEAT SHIT LIKE THIS CAN'T HAPPEN THERE

Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by sugarbeesmith(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2017
ItsBolaji:
Mr Op the caption 'we took it to church' doesn't necessarily mean CHURCH literally... Ok?
you right .what he literary mean was given the audience the chance to sing the song on their own......besides that not a church

1 Like

Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Emmyphil8: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2017
Haba, he sang d song in low tempo like it's bin done in churches. He didn't take d song mad over u to church. A good example of someone in Nigeria who does a cover of people's song in low temple (take it to church) is Kenny black. And sometimes Marvin crew. Op get ur facts right. Cuppy CNT b a DJ in d church and Wiz kid a guest act too.
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by DrOkoroafor(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
Lalasticlala, bring this topic down from the front page. This is unprofessional blogging in display, and you let it get to FP without confirmation?

The term "took it to church" in that context means; he got everyone to sing along with him just as Gospel worshippers would do. Stop ridiculing Nairaland with wack blogging.

cc; Seun
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Bishops10(m): 12:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
They are doing great...

Mad man......is Tecno Yoruba?
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by LecciGucci: 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
They are doing great...

Dont tell me u dnt know tekno is igbo
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
JamieBlog:
mehn, bruh , that was his UK concert, the term "we took it to church" is to show he took every one along and they sang together. Correct this.
grin grin don't mind them. look at all of them shouting end time church. smh
Re: Runtown Performs "Mad Over You" In "Church" In London. (pics) by Brightology2(m): 2:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
lasthero:
Blood of nebuchadnezer.

Lalasticlala, seun, mynd44
You need to see this oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Askia: I Don't Agree With This Slay Queen Definition / MI Abaga Celebrates His 38th Birthday (Photo) / Chika Ike Visits Children Of Dead Soldiers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.