Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians (738 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Christians, Don't Be So Gullible!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by EconceptsGlobal: 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2017
After a hectic day in the office. For the first time in a longtime, I decided to board the bus (El-rufai) today. It was quite unfortunate for me as the lunatic in the video walked straight to the side of my seat and decided to make it his pulpit for the journey from Wuse to Nyanya.
He was shouting on top of his voice to the extent that I couldn't make nor receive calls. Not only that, his saliva was splashing on me at intervals.

My only offence was to ask him to lower his voice for a while or move further a little so that I could answer an incoming call on my phone. The next thing was rumbles of insults and dirty hurling from the man and some gullible idiots around. Threatening to lynch me for daring to ask the random man to lower his voice or move further a bit. The man threaten to throw me off the bus as he is untouchable. And even some other illiterates offered to help him too.
Seat wey I pay for o...

I tried to call the attention of the driver to this incident, but he seemed to be on the same page with the rest.

I don't know if right infringement is a normal thing on those buses in recent times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AowsvuG9KqQ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
Nawa!
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by Pierocash(m): 10:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
So what is the meaning of gullible christian u posted there,what has religion got to do with the trash that transpired cos of ur rude approach?
I knw if it were to be the other way round u Islamic Lunatic would have shouted 'Allah-u-Akubar and behead somebdy.

2 Likes

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by avaa(m): 10:37pm On Feb 13, 2017
Right infringement is an abnormal nomalcy in Nigeria. I am very careful when I engage in religious arguments in real life. Nigerians can be violent when they feel their religion is threatened, but the northerners are worse.

Next time you should go with an earphone, or those beats by dre kinda headset, works well in keeping out whatever trash may be going on in the bus. Secondly you should postpone your calls till you have alighted from the bus.

Peace.

5 Likes

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by EconceptsGlobal: 10:38pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pierocash:
So what is the meaning of gullible christian u posted there,what has religion got to do with the trash that transpired cos of ur rude approach?
I knw if it were to be the other way round u Islamic Lunatic would have shouted 'Allah-u-Akubar and behead somebdy.

Stop being silly and backward. Dude I am a christian and you are gullible too.

Perhaps you didn't get the message of infringement? Do you? Is the bus designated for preaching?
That is public nuisance.

Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by EconceptsGlobal: 10:41pm On Feb 13, 2017
avaa:
Right infringement is an abnormal nomalcy in Nigeria. I am very careful when I engage in religious arguments in real life. Nigerians can be violent when they feel their religion is threatened, but the northerners are worse.

Next time you should go with an earphone, or those beats by dre kinda headset, works well in keeping out whatever trash may be going on in the bus. Secondly you should postpone your calls till you have alighted from the bus.

Peace.

Thank you. Your suggestions are quite good. But that's if I board any of those buses again.

I am still looking a way to write a petition to the management of the company managing those buses though.

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by Geestarry(f): 10:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
Abeg, what is that man 'preaching?'
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by EconceptsGlobal: 10:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
Geestarry:
Abeg, what is that man 'preaching?'

To him, he was preaching the gospel.
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by greatnaija01: 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2017
brother pls WHAT WOULD JESUS DO if he was in your shoes. JESUS NEVER PREACHED WITH THOUSANDS FOLLOWING IN A SYNAGOGUE but rather at the shore and in the streets... there was no permit there... but he was considerate.

BUSES CAN BE A LAST CHANCE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL... people die in buses and death doesnt get permission. so pls if A SO-CALLED preacher and fellow dumb christians mis-behave... YOU ARE TO PREACH A BETTER MSG with your character.

bless you

EconceptsGlobal:
After a hectic day in the office. For the first time in a longtime, I decided to board the bus (El-rufai) today. It was quite unfortunate for me as the lunatic in the video walked straight to the side of my seat and decided to make it his pulpit for the journey from Wuse to Nyanya.
He was shouting on top of his voice to the extent that I couldn't make nor receive calls. Not only that, his saliva was splashing on me at intervals.

My only offence was to ask him to lower his voice for a while or move further a little so that I could answer an incoming call on my phone. The next thing was rumbles of insults and dirty hurling from the man and some gullible idiots around. Threatening to lynch me for daring to ask the random man to lower his voice or move further a bit. The man threaten to throw me off the bus as he is untouchable. And even some other illiterates offered to help him too.
Seat wey I pay for o...

I tried to call the attention of the driver to this incident, but he seemed to be on the same page with the rest.

I don't know if right infringement is a normal thing on those buses in recent times.

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by Pierocash(m): 11:25pm On Feb 13, 2017
EconceptsGlobal:

Stop being silly and backward. Dude I am a christian and you are gullible too.

Perhaps you didn't get the message of infringement? Do you? Is the bus designated for preaching?
That is public nuisance.

Nonsense!
u r not stil making sense
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by MisterGrace: 7:01am On Feb 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
brother pls WHAT WOULD JESUS DO if he was in your shoes. JESUS NEVER PREACHED WITH THOUSANDS FOLLOWING IN A SYNAGOGUE but rather at the shore and in the streets... there was no permit there... but he was considerate.

BUSES CAN BE A LAST CHANCE TO PREACH THE GOSPEL... people die in buses and death doesnt get permission. so pls if A SO-CALLED preacher and fellow dumb christians mis-behave... YOU ARE TO PREACH A BETTER MSG with your character.

bless you

When you say with his character, what does that mean?
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by kevoh(m): 7:14am On Feb 14, 2017
EconceptsGlobal:

Bros, I can relate to the bolded! Back in the 2012 or so (can't remember the exact year), was in one of those Coaster buses from Nyanya to Secretariat, I happened to be the last passenger sitting by the doorside where this preacher was and the guy was just baptising me with spittle. I didn't raise any objection as I just bowed my head wishing we got to secretariat on time.

It's clearly a nuisance to be disturbing the peace of others with your loud preaching in the bus. Sometimes people just want to have peace of mind before or after a hectic day at work. I have been in another bus where the preacher was thrown out(actually threw himself out due to shame).

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by winner01(m): 8:30am On Feb 14, 2017
EconceptsGlobal:

Seat wey I pay for o...

sorry about that bro. No Christian can lynch you. The word Christian basically means people like Christ.
Christ stood against religious zealots who were ready to lynch a woman.

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by LightofSun: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2017
That is how the illiterate, gullible and stupid ones behave.

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by jonbellion(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
The preacher was probably analice107 smiley

2 Likes

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by greatnaija01: 10:37am On Feb 14, 2017
he could have remained calm and bear the spitting preacher, or move to another sit, JUST FOR PEACE TO REIGN

MisterGrace:

When you say with his character, what does that mean?
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by obinna58(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2017
I had no doubt that analice107 was the preacher

1 Like

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by MisterGrace: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2017
greatnaija01:
he could have remained calm and bear the spitting preacher, or move to another sit, JUST FOR PEACE TO REIGN

Lol... You seem not to have an experience when it comes to boarding those high capacity buses.
No seat will be vacant. And the enduring such gross nonsense is out of it. For what? That he's a slave?
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by MisterGrace: 11:09am On Feb 14, 2017
greatnaija01:

Lol... You seemed not to have an experience when it comes to boarding those high capacity buses.
No seat will be vacant. And the enduring such gross nonsense is out of it. For what? That he's a slave?
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by MisterGrace: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2017
greatnaija01:

Lol... Seems you have not had an experience when it comes to boarding those high capacity buses.
Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by akintom(m): 11:41am On Feb 14, 2017
EconceptsGlobal:

Seat wey I pay for o...

The lunatic is simply hawking the opium of the masses. That's where he derives his daily feeding money.

He has paid the driver for using the bus.

Next time, ensure you don't run after a lunatic, who yanked off your bathroom cover cloth.

3 Likes

Re: Video: How I Escaped Been Lynched By Some Gullible Christians by MisterGrace: 7:36am On Feb 19, 2017
lalasticlala come and see snake-like Christians.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Delivers Man Who Moves Around With A Demonic Ring & 3 Scorpions(pics) / Pastor, Members Flee As Strange Snake Appears On Church Altar In Kaduna (pics) / Ozubulu Killing:Billionaire Linked 2 Killing Take Sun Newspaper,Others 2 Court(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.