Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX (3503 Views)

Apply For Andela Nigeria Job Recruitment (10 Positions) / Who Has Completed FRSC Job Application For Degree Holders / Apply For Andela Learning 2017 Program – Learn Android Development For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Geekylady(f): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2017

The Andela Fellowship is a four-year paid technical leadership program designed to shape you into an elite software developer.

The program requires that you dedicate yourself to the broader Andela community and requires that you apply yourself and challenge yourself to constantly improve personally and professionally throughout the four years of the Fellowship. Through extensive training and work experience with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the African continent and around the world.

How To Apply

Stage 1: Application and Aptitude Assessment

First, you’ll complete a free application, about you. Once your application, is recieved you will be emailed (within 2-days of your application) an online test that measures logical reasoning and personality fit.

Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements. However, if you have completed University or have a Higher National Diploma from a polytechnic, you must complete your one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before applying to Andela, unless you have been formally exempted.

Stage 2: Home Study

Then you’ll need to complete an
introduction to software development self-study course focused on Python.

During the course, you’ll complete a Proctor test that will evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned. You will also be invited to a Slack Community called “Open Andela” to help guide and encourage you throughout the process.

Stage 3: In-Person Interview

Based on performance on the Aptitude Assessment and Proctor test, we invite a select group of applicants to interview with Andela. If selected, you’ll receive an email 1 week prior to the interview stage, inviting you to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and fellows at an Andela Campus.

Stage 4: Two-Week Boot Camp

Successful applicants participate in a two-week, full-time Boot Camp at an Andela Campus led by senior developers. You’ll be expected to learn independently as well as work on a team to deliver a final project. looking for work ethic, passion, and teamwork.

Stage 5: Acceptance

The highest performing participants are accepted into Andela’s four-year Technical Leadership Program
To learn more about the Andela Fellowship please visit http://andela.com/apply

Recruitment Schedule for Andela Nigeria, Cycle XXI

Application Deadline: March 10th, 2017

Home Study Test: The Home Study test is a requirement for making it through our selection process. Please study and complete the. Home Study Curriculum before your test.

HomeStudy Test Submission Deadline: March 17th, 2017

Interview Dates: March 27th - March 29th, 2017

Bootcamp: April 5th - April 21st, 2017

Fellowship: May 2nd, 2017 - May, 2nd, 2021

Source: http://ladygeeky..com.ng/2017/02/apply-for-job-application-for-andela.html?m=1#more
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by lilprodigy(m): 12:19am On Feb 17, 2017
Applied already..Wishing me all the best

1 Like

Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Geekylady(f): 9:38am On Feb 17, 2017
lilprodigy:
Applied already..Wishing me all the best

All the best , hope u ve taken the plum test?
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Unike1(m): 10:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Geekylady:

The Andela Fellowship is a four-year paid technical leadership program designed to shape you into an elite software developer.

The program requires that you dedicate yourself to the broader Andela community and requires that you apply yourself and challenge yourself to constantly improve personally and professionally throughout the four years of the Fellowship. Through extensive training and work experience with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the African continent and around the world.

How To Apply

First, you’ll complete a free application, about you. Once your application, is recieved you will be emailed (within 2-days of your application) an online test that measures logical reasoning and personality fit.

Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements. However, if you have completed University or have a Higher National Diploma from a polytechnic, you must complete your one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before applying to Andela, unless you have been formally exempted.

During the course, you’ll complete a Proctor test that will evaluate your knowledge of the content you’ve learned. You will also be invited to a Slack Community called “Open Andela” to help guide and encourage you throughout the process.

Based on performance on the Aptitude Assessment and Proctor test, we invite a select group of applicants to interview with Andela. If selected, you’ll receive an email 1 week prior to the interview stage, inviting you to a panel of interviews made up of staff members and fellows at an Andela Campus.

Successful applicants participate in a two-week, full-time Boot Camp at an Andela Campus led by senior developers. You’ll be expected to learn independently as well as work on a team to deliver a final project. looking for work ethic, passion, and teamwork.

The highest performing participants are accepted into Andela’s four-year Technical Leadership Program

Home Study Test: The Home Study test is a requirement for making it through our selection process. Please study and complete the. Home Study Curriculum before your test.

Source: http://ladygeeky..com.ng/2017/02/apply-for-job-application-for-andela.html?m=1#more

Please correct your caption it should be cycle XXI
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by lastkingsman: 10:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Geekylady:

pls how is the plum test like?
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Unike1(m): 11:35am On Feb 17, 2017
I can't login to take the plum test. Who's experiencing same challenge? I got this HTTP 500 Internal server error. Could the site be under maintenance?
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Geekylady(f): 1:19pm On Feb 17, 2017
Unike1:
I can't login to take the plum test. Who's experiencing same challenge? I got this HTTP 500 Internal server error. Could the site be under maintenance?

Going here
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Geekylady(f): 1:20pm On Feb 17, 2017
lastkingsman:

pls how is the plum test like?
Logical/aptitude Test
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Unike1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Geekylady:

Going here

Oh now I understand why. I had to go through the FAQs and I realized the Plum test can only be taken once. I applied for the XVIII cycle in November 2016, but I didn't continue with the application. However, one would have to login to PLUM so your test score can be passed to the current cycle. I've sent a mail as regards my inability to login though. I hope I get a response ASAP.
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by lilprodigy(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
Geekylady:

Yes Ma'am
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by lastkingsman: 5:42am On Feb 18, 2017
Geekylady:

Logical/aptitude Test

pls I have taken the test, what's next?
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by lastkingsman: 5:44am On Feb 18, 2017
Geekylady:

Logical/aptitude Test

I already had a plum account so I used it.
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by jhorel(m): 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Unike1:

Please correct your caption it should be CXXI

Afer march, is there still hope to apply some other time?
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by MistaBabz: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
The Andela Home Study package na 4 units course oo. It's bulky I tell you
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Geekylady(f): 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
MistaBabz:
The Andela Home Study package na 4 units course oo. It's bulky I tell you
Very Very
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 22, 2017
Geekylady:

How To Apply

Hi, i have downloaded all the modules. Please i wish to inquire something and be clear. I'm required to first study the HomeStudy modules before taking the plum test right? Or should i just jump to the test immediately?Thanks.
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Unike1(m): 6:23am On Feb 22, 2017
OrangeDream:
Hi, i have downloaded all the modules. Please i wish to inquire something and be clear. I'm required to first study the HomeStudy modules before taking the plum test right? Or should i just jump to the test immediately?Thanks.

You don't need to read the home study modules before taking the plum test. The plum test is more like a personality test.
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Nobody: 1:24am On Feb 24, 2017
Unike1:

You don't need to read the home study modules before taking the plum test. The plum test is more like a personality test.
It is not a personality test o. Its based on the curriculum.I had to log out from the test.
I will prepare for the test first.
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 24, 2017
Unike1:

Oh now I understand why. I had to go through the FAQs and I realized the Plum test can only be taken once. I applied for the XVIII cycle in November 2016, but I didn't continue with the application. However, one would have to login to PLUM so your test score can be passed to the current cycle. I've sent a mail as regards my inability to login though. I hope I get a response ASAP.

Pls has urs been sorted out im having the same issue.

How and whom did u send the mail to.
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2017
I just got a mail from andela now
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Geekylady(f): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2017
jhorel:

Afer march, is there still hope to apply some other time?
Yea surely
Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Geekylady(f): 6:29am On Feb 26, 2017
Mbachuzara:
I just got a mail from andela now

Yes u need take the plum test

2 Likes

Mbachuzara:

Pls has urs been sorted out im having the same issue.

How and whom did u send the mail to.

Sorted

1 Like

Re: Apply For Job Application For Andela Nigeria Fellowship Cycle XX by Geekylady(f): 6:30am On Feb 26, 2017
OrangeDream:
Take the test immediately

(1) (Reply)

Who Also Receive A Invitation From Lightheight Global Limited / Federal Civil Service Commission.pls Is Labour And Education List Out? / Job Vacancies At Genesis Group Nig Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.