Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Which Country Is The Strictest When It Comes To Issuance Of Visas? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is The Strictest When It Comes To Issuance Of Visas? (902 Views)

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is The Strictest When It Comes To Issuance Of Visas? by ItuExchange(m): 12:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Which of these countries (Australia, Canada, Russia, USA) is the most selective when accepting immigrants?

I have lived in Australia, Canada and the U.S.

Immigration laws are as follows.
Russia: Easy

Canada: Easy

U.S: Hard

Australia: Very Hard.

Cultural acceptance:

Canada: Most accepted (Canadian Culture is unique, not aggressive and way more accepting)

US: Accepted (Cultural Diversity)

Australia: Mixed (Yes racism is still rampant in the country)

Russia: Bad (specially if you are from the LGBT community)

The most selective country is Australia, They have a tough immigration system, and a tougher screening process. No tom dick and harry can enter Australia. They are good with breaking down the immigration population and bringing in the most talented ones to the country.

Source: https://www.quora.com/Which-of-these-countries-Australia-Canada-Russia-USA-is-the-most-selective-when-accepting-immigrants

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: Which Country Is The Strictest When It Comes To Issuance Of Visas? by naijafella(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Biafra

1 Like

Re: Which Country Is The Strictest When It Comes To Issuance Of Visas? by harrowmykel(m): 1:05am On Feb 14, 2017
booked .. i dedicate this FTC to the f.latheads, AF.onjas and co.
Re: Which Country Is The Strictest When It Comes To Issuance Of Visas? by Justycxx(m): 1:14am On Feb 14, 2017
nigeria
Re: Which Country Is The Strictest When It Comes To Issuance Of Visas? by Thecassanova: 2:06am On Feb 14, 2017
The poster above the poster above me seems to be using Glo
Re: Which Country Is The Strictest When It Comes To Issuance Of Visas? by ituglobal(m): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
American and British wahala too much.

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Port Harcourt - Owerri Road This Morning / Lagos - Kano Flight / Advice For People Traveling To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.