Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) (2094 Views)

Should I See A Doctor? Help Me / Cure For Waistpain,back Ache, Athritis And Rheumatism / Councilor, Doctor Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by justfash50: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2009
It all started about 6 weeks ago when i woke in the middle of the night and i found out that from my neck down to the waiste aches badly.

I sought advice from the lady i want to marry who happens to be a medical doctor, she advise i use (i think Trimadol or so) which i did.Really when i use the drugs i have a massive relieve for a short while.

Someone said i should reduce my sugar intake to the bearest minimum, which i did but it still persist up till now though i would visit my office clinic today without letting her know sha.A boyfrirend of mine also said its jedi jedi or opa eyin in Yoruba that i should sought the herbal medicine.

Please doctors i need your cakdid advise on this because i have even change my posture when sleeping many times.

Please i need it ASAP.thank you in advance
Re: Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by Snowqueen: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2009
I'll be able to help you with a very effective herbal mixture. This is not a pile or opa eyin mixture. Mail:herbaldoctor@live.com or call:08067013345
Re: Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by Snowqueen: 9:01am On Dec 11, 2009
I'll be able to help you with a very effective herbal mixture. This is not a pile or opa eyin mixture. Mail:herbaldoctor@live.com or call:08067013345
Re: Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by Dubstic: 9:18am On Dec 12, 2009
Use alternative and complimentary medicine.
Re: Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by Ayodeleomo: 7:40pm On Dec 19, 2009
physiotherapy treatment is the answer.if you need to know more consult me.
Re: Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by MCLOVIN: 9:29am On Dec 20, 2009
Pls go to a hospital and do the proper investigations. Take an X ray of your spine (vertebral) and also do urine test to rule out a kidney infection which can give u the same symptom.
Herbal stuff is a NO NO!
Re: Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by coolier(f): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2009
Try changing your mattress to a hard one and see if it helps.
Re: Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by Eversmile: 11:30am On Dec 23, 2009
Re: Please My Back Ache Seriously (doctor Help) by Ibamixture(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2010
@Eversmile: Just saw your post and I was wondering I am the only one that have discovered this wonderful anti-malaria/cleasing medicine african iba mixture.I can't tell all that this medicine have done for me.Hence I opened a handle for you.Super Bro!!! and I confidently join you in recommmedning this medicine to alll and sundry.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me. / What's Your Excuse For Not Making It In Life (photo ) / Help! Throat Pains!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.