Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment (3254 Views)

Massive BANK Contact Center Agents Recruitment (HND/Bsc any discipline) / Workforce Group Recruitment For Graduate Contact Center Agents / Invitation For Interview From ***consollimited**role Of Contact Center Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by mosisnho(m): 6:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Any success mail from CCSNL with regards the interview held on 10th february?
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by dingbang(m): 6:35am On Feb 14, 2017
Na wa. Dis their contract sha
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by ahamonyeka(m): 9:50am On Feb 14, 2017
mosisnho:
Any success mail from CCSNL with regards the interview held on 10th february?
was the one on the 10th your first or you wrote the test and interview on the 6th?
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by mosisnho(m): 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
ahamonyeka:
was the one on the 10th your first or you wrote the test and interview on the 6th?
did test and interview on the 10th
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by olasclef(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2017
ahamonyeka:

Got a mail that the training that supposed go start today has been postponed till further notice
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by dingbang(m): 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
olasclef:

Got a mail that the training that supposed go start today has been postponed till further notice
grin
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 5:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
olasclef:

Bro, please I got an invite for the interview slated for tomorrow.

Please can you enlighten me more on the questions and what to expect from them.

Thanks
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by lamsak: 5:32pm On Feb 21, 2017
pls.......is the pay still 40k or it has increase....
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2017
lamsak:
pls.......is the pay still 40k or it has increase....

Bro, please have you ever attended their interview before?

I am having am interview with them tomorrow, please what should I expect?

Thanks
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by lamsak: 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2017
d test is always simple according to wat have read here jst knw sumtins abt customer service. probably dey wil test ur typing skill.i learnt dia is a pass mark for u to move to next stage.i received d invite too but am contemplating of going cos of distance n d pay,dt was y i was asking if dey av increase d pay.but u can gv it a trial.all d best
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2017
lamsak:
d test is always simple according to wat have read here jst knw sumtins abt customer service. probably dey wil test ur typing skill.i learnt dia is a pass mark for u to move to next stage.i received d invite too but am contemplating of going cos of distance n d pay,dt was y i was asking if dey av increase d pay.but u can gv it a trial.all d best

Thanks for your response.

Is like somebody who was just employed of recent on this forum said they have increased the pay to 50k with transportation.
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by lamsak: 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
u mean it ? if that is d case is beta especially d provision of transportation.since is shifting wrk
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by Adortem: 10:30pm On Feb 21, 2017
wunmi590:

Thanks for your response.

Is like somebody who was just employed of recent on this forum said they have increased the pay to 50k with transportation.

wrong info,still 40k,where did you get the 50k info from?
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 10:35pm On Feb 21, 2017
Adortem:

wrong info,still 40k,where did you get the 50k info from?

I got it here from a nairalander who recently go employed, but have been trying to get the thread, but could not find it.

BTW: Please do you work or you have been interviewed there before? What's their questions like?

Would appreciate your response.

Thanks
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by Adortem: 5:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
wunmi590:

I got it here from a nairalander who recently go employed, but have been trying to get the thread, but could not find it.

BTW: Please do you work or you have been interviewed there before? What's their questions like?

Would appreciate your response.

Thanks
Don't worry you would be fine
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 9:12pm On Feb 22, 2017
Adortem:

Don't worry you would be fine

That's wonderful,

I have gotten the job today, would be starting training tomorrow to next week Tuesday.

And would resume fully for work after the training on Wednesday being the 1st of march
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by nwakibie3(m): 9:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
wunmi590:

That's wonderful,

I have gotten the job today, would be starting training tomorrow to next week Tuesday.

And would resume fully for work after the training on Wednesday being the 1st of march

U haven't got the job yet as u may be kicked out after the training if u don't perform well.
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by mosisnho(m): 10:14pm On Feb 22, 2017
The pay is still 40k....
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by mosisnho(m): 10:15pm On Feb 22, 2017
About 80 new applicants were invited for interview today...
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by wunmi590(m): 10:18pm On Feb 22, 2017
nwakibie3:

U haven't got the job yet as u may be kicked out after the training if u don't perform well.

Hmmm, that's serious

No problem, thanks

All is well
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by Sleezwizz: 10:29pm On Feb 22, 2017
Is it compulsory that u must be able to speak more than one language apart from english for u to be employed by CCSNL?
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by mosisnho(m): 10:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Sleezwizz:
Is it compulsory that u must be able to speak more than one language apart from english for u to be employed by CCSNL?
not a criteria
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by Sleezwizz: 8:19am On Feb 23, 2017
mosisnho:

not a criteria

Owk, thanks
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by lovechardy: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2017
to those dat got d job, how much is d pay... Pls?
Re: CCSNL Contact Center Recruitment by Adortem: 10:35pm On Feb 24, 2017
wunmi590:

That's wonderful,

Congrats dear

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy.................to Resume On Thurrsday / Leading Oil And Gas Service Provider Job Recruitment (35 Positions) / EFCC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.