Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist (14092 Views)

Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord / Top 10 Hottest Nigerian Songs Released In January 2019 / List Of 150 Of The Greatest Nigerian Songs By Naptu2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by magazineguy(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2017
February 14 is a special day on the calendar. It is on this day that valentine is celebrated. The season which celebrates love is usually characterized by its warming ambience and colourful outlook.

Valentine, like other festive seasons, is difficult to pass by. The gush of love in the air can be contagious. You cannot be left out in the season, lovers want to spend time together and deepen their love, singles want to create pleasureable moments. One tools employed by people, in the bid to enjoy the season is music. This is why I came up with a valentine playlist to help you enjoy the season. The following songs make up the playlist:

Mad Over You by Runtown
This is arguably the hottest song of the year, so far. It just apt for the valentine season, the love themed song is quite friendly to the ear and good to groove to. It is very unlikely that Mad Over You isn’t played at your hangout spot, especially at this time.

No Forget by Adekunle Gold ft. Simi
Oh yeah, just the right duet to fan the flames of love during the valentine season. The brilliant voice of Adekunle and Simi’s sonorous singing gives this song the perfect blend for a love song. The wide acceptance of the song means that your partner might just like the song as much as you do, it would be romantic to have you and your partner sing the love professing verses of the song to each other.

Smile for me by Simi
Miss Simi’s smile for me is another love anthem that should be on val playlist. The lyrics of the song is the mojo. It is the kind of song lovers want to listen to in the company of their partner.

Chemistry by Falz & Simi
A valentine playlist would be incomplete without this song. This song sets the mood right for a love atmosphere. Simi’s dominance on this playlist qualifies her for the title of queen of Nigerian RnB.

Aduke by Tjan
This beautiful love professing song would do well on any val playlist. The ladies especially would like to assume the Aduke character for the val night. The song is beautiful and head spinning. You cannot get it wrong on a val night, with Aduke playing in the background.

source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/5-nigerian-songs-valentine-playlist/

cc
seun, lalasticala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2017
The hoes ain't loyal

Chris Brown.

tongue cheesy

Wow. . I'm first to comment shocked cheesy

Happy Valentines day to these wonderful people..caracta, mimzyy, vivaciousvivi, ivyy, ogeoflyf, bumbae1, trapQueen77, lanicky, carammel, nikkyshyne, luminouz, caseless, kr0ne, giyazz, moana..
Big up!!!!
@Yaga@. ...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by obembet(f): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Wait for me by King Sunny Ade

Happy val guys...

And your u are ready to be my val.. " NOT GUYS OOOO.

Check my signature

Celebrate together

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by siraj1402(m): 7:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Someone's life is about to be ruined today. Ladies be careful.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by olaolulazio(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
If you marry taxi driver...... I don't care!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Vicolan: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
And Awilo

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by oladedeb: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Just passing by lol
FTC things
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
OK....how about Ifeoma by Felix Liberty.... grin

That guitar intro...e go sweet una!

(I know I am old)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEFBgIN3OME

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by johncallidon(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
noted

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by information1: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Mikylopez(f): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
grin I'll be jamming dz songs and be sleeping. mehn its gonna be a long day

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by geopreneur(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Together in love by MTN

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by skiddie(m): 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Mrtolotolo:
Just because of ftc u had to post dot... issokay.. atleast am next
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by thestevens: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
Abeg recession dey so no val..na to hussle hard the more.
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Olasco93: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
It's only 2Face and Timi Dakolo's songs that befit this overhyped St. Valentine's day.

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by gentlesoul196: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2017
and this nonsense made front page? I give up on NL
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Naomi222(f): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Okay
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by prosper606(m): 7:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Adekunle Gold Ft Simi - No Forget Is My Favorite

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 14, 2017
skiddie:

Just because of ftc u had to post dot... issokay.. atleast am next
What's ftc?
Is it a type of ponzi scheme shocked

9 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by abnsugbe: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2017
magazineguy:
February 14 is a special day on the calendar. It is on this day that valentine is celebrated. The season which celebrates love is usually characterized by its warming ambience and colourful outlook.

Valentine, like other festive seasons, is difficult to pass by. The gush of love in the air can be contagious. You cannot be left out in the season, lovers want to spend time together and deepen their love, singles want to create pleasureable moments. One tools employed by people, in the bid to enjoy the season is music. This is why I came up with a valentine playlist to help you enjoy the season. The following songs make up the playlist:

Mad Over You by Runtown
This is arguably the hottest song of the year, so far. It just apt for the valentine season, the love themed song is quite friendly to the ear and good to groove to. It is very unlikely that Mad Over You isn’t played at your hangout spot, especially at this time.

No Forget by Adekunle Gold ft. Simi
Oh yeah, just the right duet to fan the flames of love during the valentine season. The brilliant voice of Adekunle and Simi’s sonorous singing gives this song the perfect blend for a love song. The wide acceptance of the song means that your partner might just like the song as much as you do, it would be romantic to have you and your partner sing the love professing verses of the song to each other.

Smile for me by Simi
Miss Simi’s smile for me is another love anthem that should be on val playlist. The lyrics of the song is the mojo. It is the kind of song lovers want to listen to in the company of their partner.

Chemistry by Falz & Simi
A valentine playlist would be incomplete without this song. This song sets the mood right for a love atmosphere. Simi’s dominance on this playlist qualifies her for the title of queen of Nigerian RnB.

Aduke by Tjan
This beautiful love professing song would do well on any val playlist. The ladies especially would like to assume the Aduke character for the val night. The song is beautiful and head spinning. You cannot get it wrong on a val night, with Aduke playing in the background.

source: http://tushmagazine.com.ng/5-nigerian-songs-valentine-playlist/

cc
seun, lalasticala, mynd44

the Playlist is for Yorubas,what of Hausa and IGBOs
Update their own Playlist

5 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by kachi105(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Tinana by KC
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Marksule(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Lovely songs

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by killsmith(f): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Fucck love songs....I'll be bumping that the cannibal ox-cold vein album.....
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Phunkyposh(f): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2017
i go love tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by soderican(m): 7:45am On Feb 14, 2017
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE ANTHEM

6 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 14, 2017
More oldies.....

Belinda by Grady Harrel.... wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYdd2rrQnfk

Ask your grandparents about this song... wink

3 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by princejenks(m): 7:47am On Feb 14, 2017
nothing beats good old school rnb songs,always evergreen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by magazineguy(m): 7:50am On Feb 14, 2017
Noted, I will come up with the list soon

abnsugbe:

the Playlist is for Yorubas,what of Hausa and IGBOs
Update their own Playlist
Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by ngwababe(f): 7:51am On Feb 14, 2017
Happy Valentine's Day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Pavore9: 7:51am On Feb 14, 2017
olaolulazio:
If you marry taxi driver...... I don't care!

Real classic!

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Songs For Your Valentine Playlist by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2017
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide Ft Wizkid – Kana (video) / Davido & Cassper Nyovest Record A Hit Song (Video) / Burna Boy, Davido, Nasty C, Lead Nominees For The 6th AFRIMA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.