Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Guys, Call Out A Girl To Take You Out For Valentine Treat Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Call Out A Girl To Take You Out For Valentine Treat Today (768 Views)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / This Lady Asked Her Boyfriend For Roses For Valentine, But See What She Got (2) (3) (4)

Guys, Call Out A Girl To Take You Out For Valentine Treat Today by FTBOY: 8:00am On Feb 14, 2017
finally, the valentine day is here.... let the air be filled with bright pink and red colours. but we're going to do it the reverse way this time around. so, guys, let the ladies take the lead by asking you out. she is to decides where to go, when to go, what to buy and eat or take home and SHE'S TO PAY ALL THE BILLS!; all you you have to do is follow. grin

so let me start by calling out -

laveda

mimzzy

ishilove

creamish

makydebbie (you can take the next flight to naija....i'll wait), and finally,

itzQuinn.

nota bene:
i also want to use this opportunity to shout out to my true brother in the Lord, Evang. Obontami, on his birthday. i wish you more blissful years of good health, wealth and prosperity ahead. continue slaying them wet and tight pussies and never contract HIV in Jesus name! (Amen)

Re: Guys, Call Out A Girl To Take You Out For Valentine Treat Today by obontami: 8:15am On Feb 14, 2017
FTBOY:
finally, the valentine day is here.... let the air be filled with bright pink and red colours. but we're going to do it the reverse way this time around. so, guys, let the ladies take the lead by asking you out. she is to decides where to go, when to go, what to buy and eat or take home and SHE'S TO PAY ALL THE BILLS!; all you you have to do is follow. grin

laveda

mimzzy

ishilove

creamish

itzQuinn.

nota bene:
i also want to use this opportunity to shout out to my true brother in the Lord, Evang. Obontami, on his birthday. i wish you more blissful years of good health, wealth and prosperity ahead. continue slaying them wet and tight pussies and never contract HIV in Jesus name! (Amen)
Thanks a lot for the shout-out and for hosting us the other night breh. You are a good friend. And a big AMEN! To the prayer you posted up there. May the good lord continue to be with us all. I'll be drinking my self to stupor this night, I hope you 'll show up.

Re: Guys, Call Out A Girl To Take You Out For Valentine Treat Today by Ishilove: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2017
FTBOY:

ishilove

FT, all I want for Val is for you to cook me a delicious pot of rice and stew cheesy cheesy

I'll pay for the ingredients wink
Re: Guys, Call Out A Girl To Take You Out For Valentine Treat Today by Laveda(f): 9:59am On Feb 14, 2017
FTBOY:

laveda

mimzzy

ishilove

creamish

itzQuinn.

nota bene:

grin I just want to take you out so you get me a big bowl of ice-cream.
Re: Guys, Call Out A Girl To Take You Out For Valentine Treat Today by FTBOY: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ishilove:

FT, all I want for Val is for you to cook me a delicious pot of rice and stew cheesy cheesy

I'll pay for the ingredients wink
see dis babe wan play omo ibo like me sha. i'll pass. grin

Re: Guys, Call Out A Girl To Take You Out For Valentine Treat Today by FTBOY: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Laveda:

grin I just want to take you out so you get me a big bowl of ice-cream.
i'll get you more than a bowl of ice-cream but you'll pay the bills. grin

MY Friend That Has Std,condom Got Torn,while Doing It,with An Ex He Doesnt Trust / No Subject / The Picture Of Youngest Couple Go Viral