Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group (15462 Views)

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / "Stop Exploiting Buhari’s Ill Health" - Northern Group Tells Yoruba Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by DONSMITH123(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2017
The Northern Patriotic Assembly on Monday raised an alarm over what it described as plot by some powerful individuals in the two major political parties to undermine the presidency and stability of the nation.

It said the forces were exploiting President Muhammadu Buhari’s health saga through propaganda, with the sole target of removing him from office.

National President of the group, Hon Terrence Kwuanu, in a statement recalled that Buhari, in keeping with the constitution, wrote to the National Assembly that he was proceeding on a medical leave, adding that the President further communicated that he had to stay back upon the advice of his doctors.

Kwuanu said since the first letter announcing President Buhari’s holiday, certain individuals had been trying to make him look incapable to continue in office and then edge him out.

According to him, “there have been suggestions that the undue attention is meant to overwhelm President Buhari with stress so that his health controversy would be further compromised.

“We reliably gathered that the inhumane rumours about the President’s health are calculated to cause a sense of uncertainty when he eventually returns to the country so that there would be apprehension about the veracity of any decision taken by him.

“They want Nigerians to see him as someone whose body may not pull through the rigours of state functions. The plot in this instance is to trigger nationwide protests similar to the Yar’Adua era asking him to abdicate.

“Fortunately, no human being is God to be able to correctly predict the outcome of schemes undertaken in pursuit of inordinate ambitions”.

Kwuanu accused some individuals who he described as “disgruntled men” from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) whom he said were yet to recover from their loss of power at the federal level, as being behind the sustained campaign.

He also identified those he accused of playing ethnic card within the APC of ploting against Buhari.

Kwuanu added that “Participants at a meeting recently held in Ibadan for political realignment of south west blocs against the northern bloc in the All Progressives Congress (APC) cannot absolve themselves of being culpable in driving the mass hysteria over the health of Mr President”.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/02/14/buhari-forces-apc-pdp-trying-remove-president-northern-group/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by stephnie1(f): 9:25am On Feb 14, 2017
is what we know. But i stand with PMB.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by sarrki(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2017
Baba know one dear it

Long live Mr president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by sarrki(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Baba you are God sent

We the progressives are with you

We are expecting you in flesh and Good health

Nigeria is in safe hand (osinbajo )

Professor we Sabi

Long live Mr president

Long live federal republic of Nigeria

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by DONSMITH123(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2017
Kwuanu accused some individuals who he described as “disgruntled men” from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) whom he said were yet to recover from their loss of power at the federal level, as being behind the sustained campaign.

lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:28am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:
Baba know one dear it

Long live Mr president

Long Live Osinbajo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by DONSMITH123(m): 9:29am On Feb 14, 2017
smiley
SamuelAnyawu:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by kokosin: 9:29am On Feb 14, 2017
abeg make we hear word with dis disgrace of a president

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by sekundosekundo: 9:30am On Feb 14, 2017
He that wail last wail best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by sarrki(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2017
SamuelAnyawu:

Osinbajo will live long

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2017
Pheww
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by sekundosekundo: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Osinbajo will live long
Who's wailing Now?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by OnankpaBa(m): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2017
Sai Baba
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by OnankpaBa(m): 9:38am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:
Baba you are God sent

Professor we Sabi

Long live Mr president

Long live Mr president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:39am On Feb 14, 2017
ok
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by Bujumbura(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:
Baba know one dear it

Long live Mr president
Is this English undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by lytech1(m): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2017
We Nigerians even want to remove you.
Just resign

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by DONSMITH123(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2017
lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by DONSMITH123(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
lytech1:
Just resign

who are the we?
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by sarrki(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
DONSMITH123:

who are the we?

Please help me ask him ooo
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by OnankpaBa(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2017
stephnie1:
is what we know. But i stand with PMB.
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by OnankpaBa(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2017
lytech1:
Just resign

as if you matter in nigeria
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by DONSMITH123(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

Please help me ask him ooo

we are the problems of ourselves.
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by stephnie1(f): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2017
I STAND WITH PMB
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by lytech1(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2017
OnankpaBa:

as if you matter in nigeria
paid agent.. President of zombie association of Nigeria.

I wont blame you,your mum is still responsible for your well being.

So you know nothing about Nigeria...
You know nothing about the hardship your heartless BUBU put Nigerians into.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by OnankpaBa(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2017
lytech1:

paid agent..
President of zombie association of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by OnankpaBa(m): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2017
lytech1:

paid agent..
President of zombie association of Nigeria.

Mumu, GEJ your hero put us into this mess

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by OnankpaBa(m): 10:28am On Feb 14, 2017
stephnie1:
I STAND WITH PMB
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by leofab(f): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:
Baba you are God sent

Professor we Sabi

Long live Mr president

Mr. Progressive Patriot, are you not taking me out today..
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by stephnie1(f): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2017
grin
leofab:
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by sarrki(m): 10:45am On Feb 14, 2017
leofab:

That won't be an issue my dearest sis
Re: Buhari: Forces In APC, PDP Trying To Remove President – Northern Group by seunowa(f): 10:50am On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

That won't be an issue my dearest sis
Wat abt me..arent u taking me out?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customs Puts Motor Duty Payment 'On Hold' / Disquiet In National Assembly As Clerk, Senior Officials Move To Extend Stay / Pastor Olaniyan: I Spoke For Myself Not RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.