Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is (2884 Views)

Falz The Bahd Guy Covers Guardian Life Magazine's Latest Issue / “I Am A God” – Gifty Says As She Shares Pool Photo / "President Buhari Is The Best" Gifty Says On Instagram, Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by okevibes: 9:34am On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerian rapper, actor and songwriter, Falz the Bahd Guy, surprised Big Brother Naija housemates on Monday morning with a visit after his performance at the eviction show on Sunday.
His visit was a special treat to the 13 remaining housemates who were excited to have him in their midst and were captivated as he narrated his journey to stardom.

- See more at: http://www.mkgist.info/gifty-says-she-doesnt-know-who-falz-the-bahd-guy-is/

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by softwerk(f): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2017
You don't know Falz the bad guy but you know Simi

This gal sabi lie sha shocked

1 Like

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by nenedima(f): 10:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Wareva mehn... grin grin grin grin
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by samadet(m): 10:47am On Feb 14, 2017
In Falz voice: Watefa, she's a vake girl,

Imagine dis lady saying that, Gifty na na wa oo
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by frankanyiks(m): 11:23am On Feb 14, 2017
Am sure she does...attention seeker
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by DCONE1(m): 11:42am On Feb 14, 2017
No be say she fine oo...I still puzzling my self ,I'm trying to see the beauty in her face....cos I've seen ladies that are very very pretty....seriously...
.,Even some girls here in nairaland are way more prettier than Her
Like they say...if you put group of ugly girls together and you put one girl dat is just averagely lookin and not so pretty amongs them,the averagely looking girl now look like the miss world aroind them....also if you pick that averagely looking girl and put among pretty girls ,she wud be the ugliest girl among them.....smh undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
Gifty #wehdone Ma

1 Like

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by adexdon(m): 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
odayan Mon omo bado
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by Jeel: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Its possible na

1 Like

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by johnbuck81(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
very possible.. not everybody listens to there type of noise making music.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by Larrey(f): 4:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
She no no Falz but she knw mr y2kay,she sabi lie 4 africa. because Falz don tell am to be herself
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by clerkent(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2017
her brain is paining her
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
Very possible. I never knew falz for a long tym. It all depends on how long u spend watching MTV.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by Abiagirl777(f): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't know him also,I only hear of Falz o nl .

1 Like

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by thunderfiremods(m): 6:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
chill out ....bring ur yeye breast out make him lick
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by nikkypearl(f): 7:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
DCONE1:
No be say she fine oo...I still puzzling my self ,I'm trying to see the beauty in her face....cos I've seen ladies that are very very pretty....seriously...
.,Even some girls here in nairaland are way more prettier than Her
Like they say...if you put group of ugly girls together and you put one girl dat is just averagely lookin and not so pretty amongs them,the averagely looking girl now look like the miss world aroind them....also if you pick that averagely looking girl and put among pretty girls ,she wud be the ugliest girl among them.....smh undecided
she is actually pretty

1 Like

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by ariklawani(f): 10:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
is very possible. has social has I am.I don't know him. just knowing him as falz

1 Like

Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by faith551(m): 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
johnbuck81:
very possible.. not everybody listens to there type of noise making music.

WEE U KIP QUAYET!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by DCONE1(m): 1:43am On Feb 15, 2017
nikkypearl:
she is actually pretty
well to some but for me... Naaah undecided you re even more prettier than her.
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by johnbuck81(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2017
faith551:

WEE U KIP QUAYET!!!!!!!!!!
na by force to kno person.. monkhey!!!
Re: Gifty Says She Doesn’t Know Who Falz The Bahd Guy Is by DCONE1(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
ariklawani:
is very possible. has social has I am.I don't know him. just knowing him as falz
then don't call yourself social..u r not socail enough.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 38th Birthday With Agbada Attires (photos) / Chioma Comes In Defense Of Her Friend, Cee-c After Fan Said She Has A Broad Nose / OAP Toolz Mistakenly Posts Photo Showing Actress Adesua Etomi With Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.