Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,000 members, 7,803,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend (3210 Views)

Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her / My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Do I Collect Back The Gifts I Gave Her And Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by DaniDani(m): 11:54am On Feb 14, 2017
I got these two gifts for #500 each for my highly esteemed lovely angel. She's my love, heart and I have not had any like her. She's so special to me. She's worth more than a zillion, if I can afford Ferrari, Porsche, and any costliest thing, she's worth more than it. I have been supportive to her as much as I can.

To all the guys out there, if you are a low income earner like me, your #500, #1000, etc can get you a similar gift. Don't empty your Pockets because you want to empress someone. Thank God for aba boys that makes cheap and quality things..

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by midehi2(f): 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Lol
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by dacblogger: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127 angry
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 14, 2017
dacblogger:
Jacksparr.0w127 angry
yes dear. Why sad face?

@op what gifts did you buy? Can't see nothing
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by dacblogger: 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
yes dear. Why sad face?
You did not answer my question undecided
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Michellla(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2017
DaniDani:
I got these two gifts for #500 each for my highly esteemed lovely angel. She's my love, heart and I have not had any like her. She's so special to me. She's worth a zillion, if I can afford Ferrari, Porsche, and any costliest thing, she's worth than it. I have been supportive to her as much as I can.

To all the guys out there, if you are a low income earner like me, your #500, #1000, etc can get you a similar gift. Don't empty your Pockets because you want to empress someone. Thank God for aba boys that makes cheap and quality things..
where is the gift?
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 14, 2017
dacblogger:

You did not answer my question undecided
Yea, I know. Felt it wasn't necessary
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by dacblogger: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Yea, I know. Felt it wasn't necessary
Now you are being rude.
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by dacblogger: 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
It is lovely... cheesy

1 Like

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by DaniDani(m): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
Michellla:
where is the gift?
Check out the post again
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
dacblogger:

Now you are being rude.
Ha! Ok, sorry ma. I'll go answer
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by dacblogger: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Ha! Ok, sorry ma. I'll go answer
kiss
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 14, 2017
Cool
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Michellla(f): 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
DaniDani:
Check out the post again
I love the purse,,
Thumbs up smiley.

3 Likes

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Zedicuz: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
lolz cheesy

abeg show me the gift you bought cheesy
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
Awwww,so lovely n kind of you
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by obiorathesubtle: 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
cheesy

It might not have been Gucci and any other expensive ish..

But you're gentleman enough to be proud of her, and you got her something to show you care..

You're the real nigga!

4 Likes

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by CaroLyner(f): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Where is that guy that was looking for #500 budget.

1 Like

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by DaniDani(m): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
Where is that guy that was looking for #500 budget.

He's the reason why I created this post. Tag him if you can, to see this post.
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
A guy with 1000 buying 1000 gift is greater than he with 1,000,000 buying 20,000.
Remember the widow with 2 myth.

Bro @danidani. You are a great person. For the fact that you aren't ashamed means you a few of those good guys out there.

3 Likes

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by CaroLyner(f): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
DaniDani:

He's the reason why I created this post. Tag him if you can, to see this post.
TheblessedMAN get in here
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by TheBlessedMAN: 1:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
CaroLyner:
TheblessedMAN get in here
wow! Thanks.. 4 nt makin me regret creating that topic... Only God knws how i might av handled today, if nt 4 u guys... Tanx in a million... I really nd very appreciate it..

2 Likes

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by CaroLyner(f): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
wow! Thanks.. 4 nt makin me regret creating that topic... Only God knws how i might av handled today, if nt 4 u guys... Tanx in a million... I really nd very appreciate it..
Welcome! smiley
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Jodha(f): 1:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Smh and he's publicly posting this..

The only reason I won't lash the op is that.. I'm a full supporter of "buy naija to grow the naira"...

Keep buying aba products.. Products people.. Our economy must grow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Swizdoe(m): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
Minister for budget and planning

1 Like

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by michaelwilli(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

The only reason I won't lash the op is that.. I'm a full supporter of "buy naija to grow the naira"...

Tel us wat u bot for ya boo, sori, army of boos.
The ara da will san u is on its 10th bottle of burukutu

2 Likes

Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Jodha(f): 2:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Army of boos? grin grin pulease ion do such... I'm from a Christian home grin
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by DaniDani(m): 2:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jodha:

see this one. Show me what your boyfriend got as valentine gift or keep silent. The intention of this post is not to show up but a way to encourage people to show love with gifts no Matter how small... it matters. I created this post in reaction to the post created by a fellow who is looking for way to get his friend a gift of #500. I may not be surprise if you did not get a pin as a gift.
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by Jodha(f): 2:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
And I thought you were sensible.. Yhu succeeded in proving to me that you're a fool... A concrete one at that..

Maybe yhu don't understand English.. Reread my posts... Since yhu cannot fathom at first glance..

But incase yhu don't understand English kindly type in yhur local dialect..

*rabbish
Re: See #500 Valentine Gifts I Bought For My Girl Friend by DaniDani(m): 4:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
You are glad I replied you. I never knew you are such a fishwife and given to vituperations, I wouldn't have replied you. It's not my fault that you are frustrated and no one to show you love, that's why your heart is filled with hatred and bitterness.. Sorry o! You criticised me for publicly showing my little val gifts to my angel probably because it is small. Then I made known my reason for that and beckoned you to show me what you rich boyfriend, or spouse gave you as val gifts, you couldn't post any. Instead of you to hide your sorrow filled head in shame you started attacking? In one of your previous comments, you admitted that you are brought in a Christian home, but you have disappointed your family. Reply me with facts, rational thoughts & criticism and not insults...FOR THE LAST TIME, SHOW ME THE COSTLY GIFTS YOUR SUPER BOYFRIEND GOT YOU OR REMAIN SILENT FOREVER!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies:the Importance Of Decent Dressing / Nigerian Governors And Rich Men Exposed In A Messy Sex Scandal In South Africa / Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.