Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Why You Should Stop Eating Imported Apple (must Watch) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Should Stop Eating Imported Apple (must Watch) (1057 Views)

How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? / 7 Reasons You Should Stop Chewing Gum / Video: Imported Apple Now Harmful To The Health And Causes Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Stop Eating Imported Apple (must Watch) by scully95: 12:13pm On Feb 14, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIS1fuLvH6s

Where are we going to in this country ? Where is NAFDAC What is their Job? The head of NAFDAC need to be sacked if this is real for every apple you buy out there. Please buy apple, and do the same and post the link on here to educate others on why we need to stop eating imported goods, particularly apple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating Imported Apple (must Watch) by thehedge(f): 12:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
nobody and nothing is safe in this country cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Stop Eating Imported Apple (must Watch) by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 18, 2017
Fruit companies do the in the US too, i only found out about it last year.they do this to make the apple and a few other fruits shine and look appealing

but whats most appealing is eating wax free fruits sad

(1) (Reply)

13 Bakery Rules And Regulations You Need To Know. (explore) / 10 Essential Health Benefits Of Oha Leaves / Nigerian Food Recipes Ebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.