Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence (10246 Views)

Man Finds Decayed Monies In His Piggy Bank After 3 Years Of Saving / Union Bank Uyo Shut Down By NLC Youth Wing Due To Strike / Union Bank 100 Years Celebration Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by donephi(m): 2:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
The best bank in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by segzie2012: 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
columbus007:
Soon i'am going to open a thread on Ecobank Atm fraud,they will deduct your money using their Atm terminals without paying you,and effort to get it back they won't respond to it,i'am still hoping to get my own money till Thursday as I was told by my bank skyebank.

your bank SKYE BANK will write them on Update...
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by columbus007(m): 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
segzie2012:

your bank SKYE BANK will write them on Update...
they haven't been given meaningful answers to it I have been told to come back several times as they Ecobank are always given deaf ears to such complain.
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Seakay(m): 3:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
greatgod2012:
I don't know whether I'm just lucky or you people condemning them are not saying the truth, because I've been using this bank since 1996 and I have never for one day have any problem with them.

And in recent time, they have even improved greatly, both in physical appearance and in their services.
i concur with ur last statement.

2 Likes

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Finelatty: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
hope that union bank has already started making plans of paying rev fr mbaka his 5.5 billion naira?
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by edudguy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
The most useless bank in Nigeria after wema...very slow
Wema Bank still dey exist?
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by naturefellow(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nice cake! Na only principal officers go taste am.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by IFNOTGOD(m): 4:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
True, big for nothing, l expect them to have a solid empowerment scheme for young graduates, effective agricultural policy, easy loans to SME's without all this kangaroo collateral which is difficult to get and not this jamboree they are spinning , making excessive profits, paying graduates slave wages, while the Directors / shareholders are milking the bank seriously wink

u shud verify before u speak, dey treat their workers well unlike oda bank who pay staff 25k cos dey are contract staff n i have someone working there.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Unionised(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
AngelicBeing:
True, big for nothing, l expect them to have a solid empowerment scheme for young graduates, effective agricultural policy, easy loans to SME's without all this kangaroo collateral which is difficult to get and not this jamboree they are spinning , making excessive profits, paying graduates slave wages, while the Directors / shareholders are milking the bank seriously wink

You never asked, so don't vent.

Contact me.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
lyterydim:
What a good coincidence they are celebrating 100 years today and am celebrating 25years today...

Am +1 my Nairalanders

Wish me well
happy borndaygrin

Na football age?
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
The transformation of the bank is awesome!! More Grace to the bank to achieve more.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Humulity: 5:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
A big congratulations to Union Bank. At 100years competing favorably with the new generation banks. Their online banking is even the best among all other banks in Nigeria.

If you have had cause to visit them in recent time even in the most remote area you will actually believe the are a force to reckon with.

Taking initiative, Customer service highly improved, Accountable to customers, respectful and efficient.

If you have not been to any of their branches how can you make statements based on speculation.

I use five banks and I tell you Union bank is an authority in banking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by lyterydim(m): 6:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
happy borndaygrin

Na football age?
hahaha brother na my real age 14feb 1992
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by fidelik75: 8:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Finelatty:
hope that union bank has already started making plans of paying rev fr mbaka his 5.5 billion naira?

Anu ofia, u better shut up than be exposing your ignorance...
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Tanyogo(m): 9:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
Keneking:
Who dem epp?

One of the most useless commercial banks in Nigeria...

+No access to $
+High customer charges
+So many hidden charges
+Cant feed without TSA

Nonsense

I seriously believe u r not referring to union bank. No hidden charges, no other charges apart from that approved by CBN. UNION BANK has and upholds her integrity.

1 Like

Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Tanyogo(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
IamMissMarvel:
Big Strong Reliable.
I doubt if that is till their motto.
Simpler and Smarter bank
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Tanyogo(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
Oyind17:
Without progress. I hate this bank.

This old unreliable bank collected #200 from us before we could pay our school fees. That's after 3 days of standing under the sun.

Abeg make una change una motto. Olodolistic bank angry
That processing fee for Remitta and other payments
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Tanyogo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
bjt:
Retirees and Pensioners bank grin
Get yourself updated
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by bjt(m): 9:35pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tanyogo:

Get yourself updated
Was only joking but use to be
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Tanyogo(m): 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2017
bjt:

Was only joking but use to be
Ok. The bank has seriously improved, so much incentives for customers to enjoy. I implore to get an active account with union bank.
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by Madlin: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2017
columbus007:
they haven't been given meaningful answers to it I have been told to come back several times as they Ecobank are always given deaf ears to such complain.

Have u tried calling Ecobank themselves? I get across when I call 01-2260450, or sometimes I tell my issue via WhatsApp. Their WhatsApp line is 08087603717
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by columbus007(m): 10:12am On Feb 15, 2017
Madlin:

Have u tried calling Ecobank themselves? I get across when I call 01-2260450, or sometimes I tell my issue via WhatsApp. Their WhatsApp line is 08087603717
your concern was highly appreciated, yesterday I got the alert of the refund,it wasn't how I have experienced it over the last couple of months,according to my bank I was told it's going to take approximately 9working days,bt i'am shocked to see a quick response and it could be as a result of letting it out,if our money is their custody I think they shld also take precautions to making sure customers get the best of their services irrespective of any bank.thank Boss
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by SanMinato: 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2017
dimeji1:
Congratuuuuulations to my number ONE bank

Yup! Let's toast to 100 years of solidity, reliability and financing of businesses. Union Bank has been a posterchild of efficient services, most especially in recent times. Long live the number 1 bank in the country.
Re: Union Bank Celebrates 100 Years Of Existence by anyiken14(m): 2:38pm On Mar 03, 2017
A bank from 1917-2017 and not just getting bigger and more reliable, they have also gone simpler and smarter. Such growth is indeed great. Congrats to UNION BANK for such an achievement

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Approves Sale Of NITEL/MTEL For $252m / Buy Okrika Bale And Pay Later / CBN Asks Banks To Return All Mutilated Notes Between June 3 & September 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.