Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! (56755 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Tonto Dikeh For Cursing Her Ex Husband's Mother / Ogo Oluwa Blasts Tonto Dikeh After Attacking Churchill On Instagram / Fan Blasts Niyi Johnson After Toyin Abraham Was Spotted With Osinbajo& Sanwo Olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by AlexReports(m): 1:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
It\'s another war of words as as instragram fan @fashionshade blasted Tonto Dikeh with unprintable written words. The follower accused her of snatching other people\'s husband in the past and also breaking marital homes.  The fan further buttressed that since enter her two years old marriage, she has built arrogant pride around her, even to her colleagues. She was said to have practically abandoned movie acting especially as he prides herself as been married to a billionaire.

One of her colleagues @Uchemaduagwu who rose to her defence ‎was equally blasted as the instragram writer attacked him for consoling Tonto Dikeh whom they mocked for letting her marriage break while other women she slept with their husband are still managing their home.

Wow! No chill pills here see more

fashionshade:

@tontolet when you snatched that man from his previous wife, and you were all over the place shouting kingkong and Mrs X and he was showering you with gift which you didn't give any to your fan. You started feeling too big, you hardly relate with your fellow actress bc you felt your on top of the world as person wey Obasonjo be her father-in-law. You hide your engagement from even the so called actress who are close to u all because of this stupid man you are pulling his underpants now in public. You carry God dey preach and how you did 21days fasting and prayer and God provided you the best charming husband. You belittled Dbanj that you can't work with him during your interview in USA after your child birth because of same husband that makes you feel on top of the world. You think you can decieve everybody here? No Hun there are people who know you very well than you think. Have you forgetten a woman that begged you years ago on social media to leave her husband alone? What about that married man that has a hotel in Lagos that you were sleeping with when you're still growing wings as a celebrity? Why are you feeding this slowpoke here called @uchemaduagwu to be talking nonsense as if you're a saint? Karma is a bit*ch and no repentance that takes karma away from one's life. I am not saying you should go and commit suicide I am only saying you should shut ur mouth up and face God if really you found Him as you claim. Nansense! Those women you slept with their husbands are still managing their husband and homes why can't you manage your home and put everything in God's prayer? It's a matter of time the situation will change for good. 80% of our single actress sleeps with married men I am sorry to tell you all these but if call names here you all will be shocked! That's why they live big than most actors. I am waiting for the day that nsukka popular actress will get married and come and cry on instagram. I will remind her the government man she was sleeping and milking if he ain't get wife. I AM DISAPPOINTED TO READ YOUR STUPID REPLY TO A FAN @TONTOLET U PURPOSELY DID IT BC YOU KNOW THE PERSON WILL PUBLICIZE YOUR REPLY. TONTO YOU MESSED UP MY VALENTINE DAY

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQfS1jPApUC/?r=wa1

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by midehi2(f): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2017
A girl sleeping with a married man should exercise patience, cos the girl that will sleep with her own husband is in JSS3 writing Home Economics

531 Likes 41 Shares

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by veekid(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Karma is a motherfúcking bae

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by babyfaceafrica: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tonto you see your life... You never see chumchin...ladies always playing the victim

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by littlewonders: 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Tonto!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
Amazing blasting

- "You started feeling too big, you hardly relate with your fellow actress bc you felt your on top of the world as person wey Obasonjo be her father-in-law." Obasanjo sef shocked

- "You belittled Dbanj that you can't work with him during your interview in USA after your child birth because of same husband that makes you feel on top of the world." Kokomaster sef shocked

- "What about that married man that has a hotel in Lagos that you were sleeping with when you're still growing wings as a celebrity?" shocked

- " I am waiting for the day that nsukka popular actress will get married and come and cry on instagram." Lalasticlala, any idea of the nominee?

Nollywood actresses and PDP issues are like 1&2 grin

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by TINALETC3(f): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
shocked

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by kabayomi(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
TO-NOT DIKE

O WA PAPA WA DIKE

O MA DI N KAN OO

Eeyiile

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by chiedu7: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2017
midehi2:
A girl sleeping with a married man should exercise patience, cos the girl that will sleep with her own husband is in JSS3 writing Home Economics

Na wetin many women no grasp, dem donate to married guys.

other women will donate to theirs

16 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by flyca: 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ha! Tonto is becoming more popular than Buhari on NL o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by judecares1(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
ASAHWO WILL ALWAYS REMAIN ASAHWO

12 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by ichommy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 14, 2017
Following.......
Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by bigwig10(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
What goes around comes around...!!!

1 Like

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by toluwalopsy(f): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
You see wetin a tok before. Madam tonto nobody hates you and I personally do not pray for your downfall. No one's a saint as even our creator is only managing us out of his infinite mercy. I'm not playing a judge here but madam tonto I think restitution is d best thing to do. Learn to make up with your husband and manage your home. No marriage is perfect but some marriages are worth looking up to and praying for. Like I posted earlier tonto, you actually caused this shit cos not all men wants their private life advertised publicly. What if all the allegations you levelled against your husband weren't true. Tonto! I have spoken. Make up with Churchill's ex wife by having a peaceful rapport with her and learn to settle your differences privately most especially in the bedroom where third parties aren't allowed access.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by seXytOhbAd(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
If karma was a religion, people will believe wholeheartedly in it.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Karma is real!

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Zedoo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
Say Na "snatch"...
Mtchwwew

The wife didn't do her job to keep her man Ni!
Neither was the man responsible enough....

And now he has started sleeping with yet more women outside his marriage with tonto...

Smellos!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by rossyc(f): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
dey don start.
Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Vizzim: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
What a small world. Do onto others what u want others to do to you.. Simple.

17 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Fallasy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Karma is punishing her

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Judah95(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
veekid:
Karma is a motherfúcking bae

This one done KOLOMENTAL oh!
Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Stanleysteno(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Some people go just dey take panadol for another person headache

7 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by SuperBlack: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
I don't have time to read women nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
God help us all...
Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by wayne4loan: 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by mizchoc(f): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
well said jor..
Finally, karma is a b*tch

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Odingo1: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
life move in circle,enjoy what you sow

1 Like

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by jamalnation(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Toto dike

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by DjSwaga(m): 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Summary : karma

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
Such venom. Someone happy with her life can't spew such.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardi B Arrives Ghana, Welcomed In Style / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) / Speed Darlington Wants To Sell Iphone Zlatan Gifted Him, Zlatan Reacts (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.