Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,941 members, 7,803,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. (11184 Views)

17 Things You Should Never Ever Google / 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google / 17 Things You Should Never Try Googling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by erekking(m): 4:06am On Feb 16, 2017
Khaliyah:
Just googled them n didn't feel anything
set google to images and search trypophobia
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Nobody: 6:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Well I googled myself and I saw only my Facebook profile. #Pathetic. angry.

1 Like

Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Olamyyde(m): 11:05am On Feb 16, 2017
erekking:
i swear that stuff is too crazy
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Obinnio: 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
erekking:
Done that, still nothing, wish I can snap myself now to prove I am not faking, I even have something on my mouth as I searched it, to prove I searched it, should I post some pics ?, I am not good in explaining but let me try, the pictures are rotten holes on the body or face or hands and some other thing, though I accept i can make some to gulp, but it actually did me nothing, no shivers, I need something that will bring trills to my nerves
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by kazzonline: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2017
Obinnio:
Done that, still nothing, wish I can snap myself now to prove I am not faking, I even have something on my mouth as I searched it, to prove I searched it, should I post some pics ?, I am not good in explaining but let me try, the pictures are rotten holes on the body or face or hands and some other thing, though I accept i can make some to gulp, but it actually did me nothing, no shivers, I need something that will bring trills to my nerves

Even thou i dont bliv u,
Congrats u passed the phobia test
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by erekking(m): 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Obinnio:
no need i believe you its a phobia dat plays on biology, its not a must for everyone.
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
i googled 1-17 then every comment including that phobia stuff...

i must say its unpleasant but i feel not irritated.. i can eat beans and watch all what ive seen..
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by stylochime: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
Try Googling " BOSTA IMAGES" ! Nd see wonders
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Msmither: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
yeah two girls one cup.. I can't eat now. Omo it's scary.. what the Bleep are they doing that for. .
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by venal: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Today nairaland has killed and buried my curiosity, after browsing all this I had to restore my phone's factory settings.
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by HyDef(m): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
I'm pleased at my depravity! I knew like 10 of these already! Well actually just 6. And that's because my older brother used to spring them on me. embarassed
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Obinnio: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
kazzonline:

Even thou i dont bliv u,
Congrats u passed the phobia test
Any reason why you did not believe me?, I should post the pictures for you ? What will I get to lie over the internet, honestly I want something to trill my nerves, I am eager to search
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by kazzonline: 2:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Obinnio:
Any reason why you did not believe me?, I should post the pictures for you ? What will I get to lie over the internet, honestly I want something to trill my nerves, I am eager to search

Ok i bliv u,pls dont post pix i beg u in God name
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Nobody: 6:16am On Feb 17, 2017
Dexema:
Please please please don't watch two girls one cup.

Some goats no go still hear word.

I've searched for and even watch some clips on YouTube...

it's cool bro.. everything the op mentioned are cool..

I've seen something more horrific than that...

nothing scares me anymore bro, I mean nothing..
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Nobody: 6:28am On Feb 17, 2017
0955eb027:
I actually played the dare game by searching for my name via google.
Surprisingly, internet never forgets.
My bio-data including my pictures and phone numbers was displayed all thanks to LINKEDIN and facebook.
I've done mine too, cuz I no my name won't dare appear on Google.... I'm the invisible man....

precisely, if dem dare try fetch my name to dia database..... e go crash (not lying about thatgrin)

throughout my school days, non of my teacher can't pronounce my namegrin

* remember ss days when my class teacher wan mark register...
e go call everyone name and wen him reach my turn.... dey man go be like....... No 44grin

me go shout present sirrr... grin
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 17, 2017
Olamyyde:
i swear that stuff is too crazy
nothing scary their bro.....they're just holes...
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
Well I googled myself and I saw only my Facebook profile. #Pathetic. angry.

lol... what were you expecting to see ma?
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

lol... what were you expecting to see ma?

I was expecting to see more!
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2017
ToriBlue:
I was expecting to see more!
more like...you sipping kunu with bubugringrin ?

write your biography lemme help upload to Wikipedia...
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Fabkeyz(m): 5:02pm On Feb 17, 2017
ohhhhhhh shit........................OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Mikeshiangala(m): 5:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin
Re: 17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. by Mikeshiangala(m): 11:30am On Feb 21, 2017
Google them at your own risk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry Solution For Blinking Red Light 100% Working (not BB10 Smartphones) / Iphone Users, How Do You Pay For Your Apple Music Subscription?? / What Techno L8+ Users Are Facing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.