Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? (16166 Views)

Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment 2018/2019 | How To Apply / FIRS Recruitment 2017 Shortlisted Candidates / News Alert On 2016/17 Firs Recruitment Process: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by humilitypays(m): 7:25am On Feb 15, 2017
H2Ossss:
. You right... I know som1 that got before they brought out the recruitment advert... And buhari will say he is fighting corruption and have a blind eye towards this
Buhari is more corrupt than Abacha, he only fights corruption when it involves a PDP supporter or someone he heard donated money to PDP

5 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by owobokiri(m): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2017
What happened? They recruited their paddy paddies as usual... This governments sacks workers today then in the night, they employ even more relatives while claiming there are no funds to pay..

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by buchilino(m): 7:26am On Feb 15, 2017
OP U C ALL DOSE PPLE SELLING GROUNDNUTS, AKARA, BUNS ETC DATS WHERE U WILL FIND UR APPLICATION LETTER N CV.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by abdulhamid0(m): 7:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Am still waiting for somebody to blame buhari
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Khodry(m): 7:32am On Feb 15, 2017
@ OP you're on point. As a matter of fact for things to go right in this country we youth need to start asking question and hold institutions accountable. How can Federal civil servants announce vacancies, unemployed youths of this country go through hell to apply and nothing will be heard afterward. These whole impunity must stop, Federal agencies recruitment must be based on merit..............Hit like if you support and we start from there!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2017
sunnyside16:
The children of the CHOSEN PRIVILEGED are working there already.

So sarrki, modath and ngeneukwunnu no follow?

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by EazyMoh(m): 7:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Clarinett:
The main recruitment took place 2 months before the so called publication.

I am very sure of what i'm telling you.

The government is playing with its youth but i'm glad we are waking up.
I agree with you. A neighbor of mine reported to work like two weeks before the commencement of th recruitment. I was really excited when I told my uncle I've applied but he just looked at me and said most of those vacancies are already filled up even before the advertisement.
The thing is very discouraging but we hope to see this kind of thing eradicated.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by wakes: 7:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Think self employment and how to employ others. There are no 'jobs' in Nigeria for all the applicants.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by anonimi: 7:42am On Feb 15, 2017
ItsawrapOutfit:
When merit is relegated to the background due to bureaucracy, deceit and mediocrity become the norm.

Which way Nigeria?

The way of SCAM and corruption, packaged as change by our only saviour. embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by anonimi: 7:44am On Feb 15, 2017
jusRadical:
So sarrki, modath and ngeneukwunnu no follow?

.............otherwise they won't be here doing e-warrior work of sowing confusion in the minds of their own fellow citizens in favour of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 15, 2017
anonimi:

.............otherwise they won't be here doing e-warrior work of sowing confusion in the minds of their own fellow citizens in favour of the Association of ProgreTHIEF Criminals, APC leaders looters.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3073565_ctuafvju8aakuv5_jpeg49a942de8e3d1d388856e63d96b767a5

Wicked.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by samotosh4(m): 8:02am On Feb 15, 2017
The main recruitment took place 2 months before the so called publication.

I am very sure of what i'm telling you.

The government is playing with its youth but didn't know that they are playing

with their tomorrow. anyway let's wake up.
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2017
later they will come to tell us MMM is a ponzi, whereas Nigeria is a grade A ponzi scheme.

4 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by abioyebabatunde(m): 8:06am On Feb 15, 2017
kingfriday:
Ever since the deadline of the 2016 FIRS recruitment being Monday 10th October, 2016, nothing has been heard from them. Why?
Please, could anyone say the reason(s) for the delay in the recruitment process.. Thank you.

yeah, an insider told me the recrution was already done early January. so amazed recrution without exam. what bases did they used to pick D's recruited people. Albeit u Nigeria wi neva be settled.
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Olutayo89(m): 8:15am On Feb 15, 2017
Guys seriously don't waste ur time on FIRS. As at December my dad was given a slot through a godfather but the problem there is that I didn't register for it. But if not, I could have started working at FIRS since January this year.
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Teawhy2011: 8:16am On Feb 15, 2017
Hummm! Wht of NRC,DPR,FCSC and 2nd batch Npower?
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by erasmus101: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2017
this country is making things difficult for her citizens,i spent a lot of money to register for both FCSC and FIRS,since last year up till nothing to show for it,federal government why surfering us...abeg we need job...we are dieying
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by nonis: 8:28am On Feb 15, 2017
This country is corrupt, our leaders r nt trying at all. Is only God wil help Nigeria youths
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by doskie(m): 8:36am On Feb 15, 2017
kingfriday:
Ever since the deadline of the 2016 FIRS recruitment being Monday 10th October, 2016, nothing has been heard from them. Why?
Please, could anyone say the reason(s) for the delay in the recruitment process.. Thank you.
same with DPR.
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Nafizzey(m): 8:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Gwan2:
So so unfortunate if you don't either have a well connected godfather or well connected parents, your only hope will be series of prayers and fasting from one church to another interceding God's intervention for open doors.
Advisably, working assiduously in building a strong network of well connected people should be prioritized than even getting a 2.1 in school as far as Nigeria is concern..
I learnt the hard way.
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Gwan2:
So so unfortunate if you don't either have a well connected godfather or well connected parents, your only hope will be series of prayers and fasting from one church to another interceding God's intervention for open doors.
Advisably, working assiduously in building a strong network of well connected people should be prioritized than even getting a 2.1 in school as far as Nigeria is concern..
I learnt the hard way.

words on marble
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Nafizzey(m): 8:55am On Feb 15, 2017
sapiosexual1:
Lol, op wake up and smell the coffee. They have taken who they wanted, same way they did for CBN and every body just waka pass .
The Bourgeoise have taken the plum jobs and given the proletariat NPower.
Next time when they say you should protest, you would not do didinrin and be standing with Buhari who doesn't even know what is going on in his country.
Chai Na wa o
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Justice09(m): 8:56am On Feb 15, 2017
doskie:
same with DPR.

From my uncle working with them,
The delay in recruitment exercise is due to 2 factors;
1. Low IGR generation: the salary and allowances of the FIRS staffs is paid from percentage of their IGR generated. Since the IGR has reduced, the money left for payment of salary has reduced.
2. The FIRS staffs did promotional exam which will lead to increase in their salary. Until when their promotion is being effected, no further processig can be done on the recruitment exercise.
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Filmewell(f): 8:57am On Feb 15, 2017
And one buffon wanted me to pay 180k for the fake recruitment. I tire for this country
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by NoBetterNigeria: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2017
I think we still snoring, we only good at e-rant protest

Joavid:
We are waking up from our collective amnesia.

This question alone is worth protesting about.

When will unemployed youths actually take to the street to protest?

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Nafizzey(m): 9:08am On Feb 15, 2017
Justice09:

1. Low IGR generation: the salary and allowances of the FIRS staffs is paid from percentage of their IGR generated. Since the IGR has reduced, the money left for payment of salary has reduced.
2. The FIRS staffs did promotional exam which will lead to increase in their salary. Until when their promotion is being effected, no further processig can be done on the recruitment exercise.
so them never employ anybody all this long?
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by wildchild1: 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
Its called "recruitment process"for a reason, calm down grin

check my signature...football jerseys available
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by kingfriday(m): 9:12am On Feb 15, 2017
maxwell767:
Not jst Firsc alone, all the whole recruitment done last year 2016 by federal government agencies are all for Demo.

The real recruitments has been done long ago

This year they will start again... And later publish it...

This government is messed up...

May God Almighty help us in Jesus' Name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by kingfriday(m): 9:16am On Feb 15, 2017
master69:
Hmmmm FIRS has finished there recruitment ooo....... I knew of a course mate dat got employment with the organization jst recently...precisely last month January.... So hope for another Scam again by our so called leaders

Eehh! You don't mean it. It's Well!
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 15, 2017
It't still ongoing. cool

Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by TEEKAY2000: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2017
Justice09:

Has the senate approved their budget?
Re: What Happened To The 2016 FIRS Recruitment? by Uniquexty(f): 10:14am On Feb 15, 2017
What do we do Let's step up and say no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eta-zuma Group West Africa Limited 2017 Recruitment (4 Positions) / Standard Chartered Bank Graduate Recruitment / Ambassador Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.