Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,502 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:43 PM

Valentine - Beware Of IG Fashion Stores Claiming To Deliver Goods After Payment - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Valentine - Beware Of IG Fashion Stores Claiming To Deliver Goods After Payment (586 Views)

I Need A Good IG Fashion Designer / Best IG Fashion Account / Affordable Souvenirs, Kitchen and household items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine - Beware Of IG Fashion Stores Claiming To Deliver Goods After Payment by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
*Favour Fashion Wears @favour_fashion_wears (on IG) is a SCAMMER. Please READ this carefully and share to as many people as possible.* https://www.instagram.com/p/BQhRJ89jlWF/

Today has been marked out to celebrate love, yea! Its interesting. Love is a beautiful thing. The most beautiful of all is that our creator is Love- God is love.

Alas, today my heart is so heavily burden and my love goes out to my kids, the 'no voice' set of people, the ones who can't write nor speak, the ones who don't even get to socialize talkless of following or liking post of our celebrities.

Its no news the economic situation is telling hard on people which everyone is just trying to SURVIVE it.
But then because people wants to survive (no food,no job,nothing good from the government, injustice,etc) does that give anyone audacity or free license to steal, kill, cheat, hurt, extort, dupe, scam at the detriment of someone's joy, happiness, peace, safety and hard earn income.

Therefore, someone who is hungry go out there to steal, someone who is angry beats to death, someone with no job took 419 as one.

So now, everyone who is hungry should go out there and burst a supermarket, want justice should go out there to kidnap Politician's families?

Now i wonder if my kids will ever meet a society that love is shared abroad in their heart, where love is not only in words but actions.

"Enu mi ni mo moo mi o mo bi ebi pa omo eyan kan" (i only know of my belly i don't know if someone's kid is hungry) thats the song in the neighborhood.

Why would someone what to cause pain to people while they enjoy life? Duping/scamming is becoming a norm; how about shopping online which is not bad, where one even get to pay b4 delivery and sure get the goods. I have done successful dealing with few online stores.
Regretabbly, there are now wolfs amongst them duping/scamming customers e.g @favour_fashion_wears, they post goods on their IG page, interested people order through their Whatsapp no @081322441390, pays before delivery, and disappear into tiny air; first you get blocked and will be unable to make calls to the phone number, no goods! https://www.instagram.com/favour_fashion_wears/

FEB14 should be a lifestyle not a day thing.

#pleaseforyourKIDS
#standagainstSCAMMING
#NoMorevictim
#IwantaPure&SanepeoplearoundmyKIDS
#NOtoDUBIOUSonlinesstores
#WiseUp
#loveabroadinourheart
#pleaseSHAREthis
#bestVALgiftyoucangiveme

cc Lalasticlala

Re: Valentine - Beware Of IG Fashion Stores Claiming To Deliver Goods After Payment by mayoor15(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2017
So there are still scammers around in this time of recession when everyone dey para
Re: Valentine - Beware Of IG Fashion Stores Claiming To Deliver Goods After Payment by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yes o, they are everywhere my brother. Just yesterday, I purchased oranges worth of #200 from a roadside seller and none was good(some rotten inside o) and the seller was swearing her oranges are the best in the area before I made my purchase. Worst case scenario, all these people will also be clamouring for 'change'.

(1) (Reply)

Get Supplies Of High Quality Brazilian Weave-on And Imported Attachments / Quality Bag Lovers !!!check These Out / New Stock Alert For Men And Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.