Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC (41231 Views)

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Dagaya(m): 4:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
This just shows how corruption is ingrained in our DNA.
I wonder how we manage to let this people convince us into voting them in power. These are the same people who are bow crying foul just cus they changed party.
Nigerians our mumu dun really do..
These bunch of misfits are still trying to recycle power amongst themselves.
At the end of the day na the masses go suffer.
Naija which way...This is now not only another 16 years of misrule but also another 16 years of looting, corruption and endless propaganda.
The worst part is it seems nothing can be done about it.
We need a proper revolution I tell you. Sadly everyone just turn the blind eye and say how it take concern me.
Naija which way??
Our mumu never do??

6 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Typewriter(m): 4:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na we them they fool b4 u know what!

NEW PARTY GO LAND
And we go vote them in again.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by kings09(m): 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Endorsed by sarrki, ngeneukwenu, modath, omenkalives, keneking, madridguy.
BeeBeeOoh:
They are now Saint's because Buhari has adopted them so automatically, their sins(syphoning & embezzling of public funds) has been washed away..

Tonda Faya Anybody That Will Say PDP Misruled For 16yrs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
Apc/pdp = same thieves, different names!...
#never again!

4 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by focus7: 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
The problem with pdp was not actually the people but their system, their structures, policies and their values that promoted corrupting, lawlessness and impunity.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by kings09(m): 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
This ur lie carry weight. Pls attack PDP as usual. And pls don't 4get to blame GEJ
kropotkin2:
Oga i am not an APC man. I deny APC. I only support president Buhari and equally loath both APC and PDP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by amobii: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
The only people that can talk are the likes of Tinubu, bisi akande, fashola, ambode, mamora, abike dabiri, oshiomole and few I can't remember. Others just fly around either for money or post, no party ideology.

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by inemani: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
Na demdem! THIEVES!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Acetyl(m): 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
I pity the gullible ones like sarrki

6 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Acetyl(m): 5:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
I pity the gullible ones like sarrki and the likes

3 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by kings09(m): 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
But saints to sarrki, ngeneukwenu, madridguy, kropotkin2, n the d rest of d zombie club.
inemani:
Na demdem! THIEVES!

5 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
@Op please;there is no PDP or APC.What the elites have is permanent interest.
Unfortunately Nigerians do not know this.I laugh at Nigerians fighting over tribe;party and religious beliefs;all these do not exist among the elites.

Nigeria is at war;but we do not know;it is not religious or ethnic war;it is class war.War between the rich and the poor.Nigeria will only get better when we realize these.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Entom(m): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2017
So why do they blame PDP?
The citizens are the fools

5 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by holuwashezy(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Fuqman:
APC=PDP... Same thieves and selfish individuals.
you mean PDP misrule Nigeria for 16 years
= APC misrule Nigeria for 16years

6 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by emmanuel1880(m): 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
gov. Ajimobi of oyo state is never a pdp member.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by akigbemaru: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Pdp turncoats

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by MrMoRitz: 5:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
Same set of people...chai

3 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by masseratti: 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
holuwashezy:

you mean PDP misruled Nigeria for 16 years
= APC misruled Nigeria for 16years
i agree with that,no ideology from either side,bunch of criminals,its just a few on the two sides doing the right thing.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by sammy329(m): 5:08pm On Feb 14, 2017
No. 28 is not correct He was in the senate under Alliance for democracy (AD) from 2003 - 2007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Odingo1: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
Ameachi,Kwankwaso,El-Rufai,Okorocha,Ngige,Dogara,Saraki,Audu Ogbe will come and say that PDP misrule Nigeria for 16 years and they are the same people that rule with OBJ,Yaradua and GEJ that misrule Nigeria, [/b]is just must Nigerian youth don't have common sense[b].

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Dannidom(m): 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
There is only one party and that is APCPDP

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by naijaboy756: 5:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
dropshit,sarki,coolfreeday and other religious town criers should come and tell us how they have been washed by the blood of Buhari

4 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Laid2001: 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
While the list is mostly true

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
kings09:
Endorsed by sarrki, ngeneukwenu, modath, omenkalives, keneking, madridguy.
I don't take those paid per post goons serious at all cos I know what they are made of..

6 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by sammade: 5:14pm On Feb 14, 2017
say no to a continous recycle of those that embezzle our future. i wish nigerians would eva learn.suffer head don master them

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Odingo1: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Entom:
So why do they blame PDP?
The citizens are the fools
[/b]No be small thing oooo[b],the same people that looted Nigeria treasury now saying PDP this and that under APC,[/b]as if PDP is an object[b],they are the one in PDP for 16 years now in APC continuing their looting.

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by wildernessVoice: 5:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
Old wine in new wine keg.
Bunch of recycled corrupt politicians.
Youth, I am sure you will stand for radical change !

4 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
This thread just cleared my eyes. Why do we blame "PDP" then ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
`

7 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by CoolFreeday(m): 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
naijaboy756:
dropshit,sarki,coolfreeday and other religious town criers should come and tell us how they have been washed by the blood of Buhari

Leave sentiment my brother, I supported buhari not the ex PDP n co. if you are fair enough, you should know that what you're hearing today of those in govt is because of buhari and instead of supporting him to deal with our enemy, you guys are busy supporting impunity.
Buhari earn my support till today because of his effort to reduce corruption, as corruption is what is killing our country n continent, its unfortunate sentiment and hatred won't make you see things as they are.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by trigger22(m): 5:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nigerian Youths,we keep crying and complaining of same old dudes ruling us and we dont do nothing about it.just thinking,why cant we have nigerian youth party,where youths will come out to contest during an election and have a say in government.Am just saying before una go come crucify me for here.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by bkool7(m): 5:26pm On Feb 14, 2017
look at Apc carefully , these Same people are causing dusunity in thé party now

When i looked back , Apc could have won the presidential élection without the old pdp members

But who knows anyway

Its actually the politicuans against Nigerians .
make no mistake ...Pdp memebers...Apc ...they all unite behind us to laugh at our folliness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / "We Are Hungry O" - Traders Scream At Tinubu's 30-car Convoy (VIDEO) / Charles Novia, Foluke Daramola In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.