Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC (41230 Views)

I Have Done Better Than 16 Years Of PDP Misrule- Buhari / See PDP Members Who Are Too Sick To Face Corruption Trial / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2017
naijaboy756:
why are u giving value to a valueless ZOmbie like Sarki?
I just want to see his response brother, I want to catch him red handex

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by clickwtB(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2017
jusRadical:

Nope!

He is part of the past regimes that ruined nigeria.
How? liar!!!!?
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by tuniski: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
ugohemma:
So that means APC misruled nigeria for 16yrs..

Hahahahahahah
And therefore they can't fix it!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by temak1: 8:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi was never in PDP, he was elected a Senator under AD in 2003.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
freeze001:

Which ones did u kick out? Are they not all enlisted here? Be honest, u had a problem with a southerner from the supposed minority.
Ill be honest. I have no problem whatsoever with the ethnicity and/or religion of any Nigerian leader. Only narrow minded individuals think in those terms. Jonathan and his PDP rogue friends were voted out for their ineptitude. I stand with Buhari
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by temak1: 8:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
Gov. Abiola Ajimobi was never in PDP, he was elected a Senator under AD in 2003. please take note.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Why didn't you vote for the KOWA party? I voted for the KoWA party because their candidate was very articulate and precise. Why Buhari?
Before i can answer your question, you will have to answer mine. Who ran for president in 2015 on the kowa ticket?
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by pcei: 8:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
Heavance:
And people keep supporting these people by saying PDP did this for 16years, when it is simply a continuation.
I tire oo, people who spoiled an engine wanna repair it. Funny
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by freeze001(f): 8:33pm On Feb 14, 2017
kropotkin2:
Ill be honest. I have no problem whatsoever with the ethnicity and/or religion of any Nigerian leader. Only narrow minded individuals think in those terms. Jonathan and his PDP rogue friends were voted out for their ineptitude. I stand with Buhari

Who were or are d rogue friends? Buhari was not an independent candidate and most of those supposedly rogue pdp friends funded his campaign so he's beholden to them...he's as dirty as they come so don't kid yourself.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by landinfo: 8:42pm On Feb 14, 2017
ugohemma:

Hahahahahahah

Ya mamma born u wella!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go & make papa proud!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by bonnyhope: 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2017
pls let dem know
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2017
freeze001:

Who were or are d rogue friends? Buhari was not an independent candidate and most of those supposedly rogue pdp friends funded his campaign so he's beholden to them...he's as dirty as they come so don't kid yourself.
If you say so
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Hardexx(m): 9:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
no 29 it's not correct
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Thecassanova: 9:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
My daddy always said "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, I put you in the ground."
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by buckdudebuck: 9:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
kropotkin2:
Before i can answer your question, you will have to answer mine. Who ran for president in 2015 on the kowa ticket?
Oluremi Sonaiya. And so? It is not a must that you will vote for her but why Buhari? The same statement you made is the very same statement we made back in 2011. You said you did not vote for APC but for Buhari.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by omoolope2019(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2017
No 28 is a misled Ajimobi has never been a PDP member meanwhile he served as senator in 2003-2007 under Alliance for Democracy in Oyo South not Central
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by CoolFreeday(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
jusRadical:

Past administrations are the cause of nigeria's problem according to pmb. But remember the pmb is part of the past regimes, right?

how na? we are talking of 1999 till date. Has pmb been in power since this democracy started?
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by CoolFreeday(m): 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
dragonking2:
How can one man who surrounded himself with the same criminals and corrupt people fight corruption?

He is doing his part, it is left for you n me to support him so that the corrupt including those around him can be brought into book instead of this unnecessary hatred n support for the corrupt by our youth.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by dodelight(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
ugohemma:

Hahahahahahah

I love your simple logic! "APC misruled Nigeria for 16yrs"

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by piagetskinner(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
Hmm....we know the reasons y they keep deflecting.....

Where sugar is poured, ants gather...

Na wetin them go chop them de find...none of them I repeat NONE of the dumbos have the interest of the country at heart
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2017
emmanuel1880:
gov. Ajimobi of oyo state is never a pdp member.

And is OLADOJA- then of PDP - not better than him?
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by jojothaiv(m): 9:48pm On Feb 14, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Tell that to a newbie here, we know what you're made of. But, because you've seen that they've blocked all your escape route, you now resort to support only PMB. C'mon, tell us how PDP misruled Nigeria & left her dry only for APC to come with a burden of fixing PDP's mess

Oga Don Dey Take Style Clear Road..
Once Again!

Weh Done Sir!

We Will Be Watching!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:

how na? we are talking of 1999 till date. Has pmb been in power since this democracy started?

why exclude years before 1999? Are we still not recovering Abacha's loots till date? Are we not still having issues based on the civil war of 1967? So the problem of Nigeria started from 1999?[size=14pt][/size] Of course you folks know that any year beyond 1999 will include Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2017
ProudArewa:
The niggas above me are just spewing trash from their mouth. We voted for pmb and osinbajo and they are the ones we know and trust. in the national assembly, Ahmed Lawan and Gbajabiamila we know. Saraki and Dogara came into power with the help of their fellow thieves in pdp. Most of those politicians listed above ate our yams because in pdp, stealing was not corruption. Apc might be same people but diff. System that don't tolerate corruption
#kiss the truth#

NO MATTER HOW U WAIL, PMB TILL 2023

If you still stupidly maintain that those people listed are thieves, but you voted for a saint who connived with thieves, then your lack of reasoning is far beyond my expectation.

4 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2017
rusher14:
When you join a new club you abide by the rules of play or you get kicked out.

For some clubs (like PDP) the first rule is that there are no rules.

Just like the police not all PDP members are bad just most of them.

There used to be a drinking culture in UK football many years ago until a certain manager came and changed the diet and fitness regime.

So with politics and governance a paradigm shift has become necessary.

You take the elite members leaving behind the chaff.

We know that a few interlopers would filter through but we believe the taste of meal would not be compromised.

In your highest level of wisdom now, Saraki and co are the elite saints abi? Ok, continue...

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2017
buckdudebuck:
Why didn't you vote for the KOWA party? I voted for the KoWA party because their candidate was very articulate and precise. Why Buhari?

I pray KOWA presents that woman again in 2019

1 Like

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
sarrki:

I don't support criminals

Am a patriot check most of the people on that list

I hardly support anyone

I don't support blindly

That's why I respect Baba and Asiwaju

But you support Baba and Ashiwaju that could compromise their hatred corruption and pitch tents with the most corrigible people in Nigeria? Do you think you made any sense with that comment?
You, in a bid to sound sane your insanity the more.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by khadaffi(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
jmoore:
Folks screaming 'PDP has finished this country' don't make use of their brains.

Is PDP the name of a person?

The same folks that were in PDP are now in APC, and zombies have the audacity to shout 'PDP destroyed this country'.

Of course zombies don't make use of their brains.

Corruption continues as politicians join another platform to steal.
undecided

I had always thought I was the only one that saw this stupidity among Nigerians.
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by donbene4(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
ayobamiakinrind:

If you still stupidly maintain that those people listed are thieves, but you voted for a saint who connived with thieves, then your lack of reason is far beyond my expectation.
;Dwicked
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:

He is doing his part, it is left for you n me to support him so that the corrupt including those around him can be brought into book instead of this unnecessary hatred n support for the corrupt by our youth.

The way we supported him against Babachir abi?
Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by naijaboy756: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2017
CoolFreeday:

it is this saint-like image you portray PMB that has put him in trouble.

Didi Nigeria start in 1999? This man is a coupist for crying out loud

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2017
focus7:
The problem with pdp was not actually the people but their system, their structures, policies and their values that promoted corrupting, lawlessness and impunity.

So who enacted these policies, robots?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Hugs Husband, Yemi Osinbajo As He Celebrates 60th Birthday / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / Peter Obi And Ahmed Datti Meet Ex President Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.