Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. (921 Views)

Still On Uber BUISNESS. I Need You Humble Suggestions. / Advice On Uber / Advice On Uber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. by Vigorousguy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
I happened to join Uber early these month and believe me i have made cool cash from it.

The most important gadget you need is a clean car irrespective of the year of manufacture or MAKE.

secondly you need to reside in Abuja or Lagos cuz thats the cities Uber works.

sign up using my invite code (on request) i can link you to where you will go for inspection, then book for the exam and in 48 hours after the exam your on the road making cool cash. whatsapp only zero seven zero three eight eight six six three seven seven.
Re: Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. by leonn(m): 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
bros u lie....................clean car any year bros you lie

2 Likes

Re: Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. by elshanAutos: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
OP, try and post precise and accurate info only. You might make 150k weekly on uber ONLY if you're driving your car yourself. And it will NOT happen every week. You're simply here for the 20k uber referral fee.

3 Likes

Re: Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. by Vigorousguy(m): 9:28am On Feb 19, 2017
elshanAutos:
OP, try and post precise and accurate info only. You might make 150k weekly on uber ONLY if you're driving your car yourself. And it will NOT happen every week. You're simply here for the 20k uber referral fee.
Google man with accurate info. Where have that got you to? Receive brain.
Re: Make Cool Cash On Uber Weekly Up To 150k. Have Gat All You Need. by Vigorousguy(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2017
leonn:
bros u lie....................clean car any year bros you lie
Your outdated with uber info. Go do it research. Also update ur reasoning.

(1) (Reply)

8 DIY Car Maintenance Tips You Can Handle – Checklist / Car Recycling Process-Where Cars Go To Die / How Reliable Is Mazda Protege 2002

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.