Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (4850 Views)

#throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
Its Valentine's day, some of us have had the good, the bad, the ugly and are probably experiencing the best relationships of our lives.

I have grown tremendously and my past relationships taught me a lot.

My last relationship taught me that if a man really loves you and sees you in his future, He will not keep you away from his family.

Wisdom was gotten.

What did your past relationship teach you?

4 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
NOT TO WASTE MY HARD ERNED MONEY ON A GIRL DEAD SEA THAT CANNOT SEND ME #100 CARD WHEN AM FLAT BROKE!!

17 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin grin

I'm a person that I don't keep much abt my past..I don't value my exes at all.. cool once it's over, IDGAF abt them..

Life is full of surprises and life is too short to worry abt little shii that will only compromise my happiness.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
madridguy:
NOT TO WASTE MY HARD ERNED MONEY ON A GIRL DEAD SEA THAT CANNOT SEND ME #100 CARD WHEN AM FLAT BROKE!!

Wow. Are you serious?
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Chikelue2000(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
madridguy:
hehehehehehe, so funny yet makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by olac21(m): 4:10pm On Feb 14, 2017
I hate to talk about anything ex...
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by PoisonedOne: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
It thought me to run away when a girl seems desperate.
I also learnt to only go for girls that matched my description of a life partner incase if something happens during our relationship.

... I've not really been into a very serious relationship

4 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 14, 2017
PoisonedOne:
It thought me to run away when a girl seems desperate.
I also learnt to only go for girls that matched my description of a life partner incase if something happens during our relationship.

... I've not really been into a very serious relationship

Its wise to look beyond the superficial when considering a woman for a serious relationship.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by babyfaceafrica: 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2017
No one can be trusted... Never say he or she cannot cheat

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by nightingalee: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Nothing last forever

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 14, 2017
It taught me to relax, better things are ahead .

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Janeyinspires(f): 4:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
Life is a transition.The more you grow,the more you learn.
Never go begging for attention in a relationship.When you begin to beg,you'l have to maintain the r/ship by begging.Beg before they call you,chat with you n even spend time with you...Nah Nah Nah.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by BabyGirl114: 5:19pm On Feb 14, 2017
Am not a fan of exes,its sinful.so why talk about sins

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 14, 2017
BabyGirl114:
Am not a fan of exes,its sinful.so why talk about sins

Sinful? How biko?
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 14, 2017
I've never been in any relationship due to personal reasons.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by BabyGirl114: 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
kennygee:

Sinful? How biko?
yep
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by madridguy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 14, 2017
Yes I am.

kennygee:

Wow. Are you serious?
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by olasmith10(m): 6:15pm On Feb 14, 2017
Taught me not to give my girlfriend's number to an uncle/brother!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by madridguy(m): 9:28pm On Feb 14, 2017
grin

Chikelue2000:
hehehehehehe, so funny yet makes a lot of sense
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by GoldenJAT(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2017
that despite how hard u try!some pple will neva appreciate ur effort and SOME GIRLS ARE UTTERLY USELESS.

8 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 14, 2017
olasmith10:
Taught me not to give my girlfriend's number to an uncle/brother!!!

That was how your babe got snatched abi?

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by olasmith10(m): 10:38pm On Feb 14, 2017
kennygee:

That was how your babe got snatched abi?

He told her am just wasting her time.. Her family got to hear abt it and d rest was history!!!
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2017
olasmith10:

He told her am just wasting her time.. Her family got to hear abt it and d rest was history!!!

That is savage.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2017
That cohabiting is the best way to study a woman,not by what she says

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by cloudyskygrind(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2017
That the words 'true love' is a scam
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 15, 2017
1. Taught me never to make career choices with relationship as a factor

2. Always ask for genotype

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 15, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
That the words 'true love' is a scam

True love is an Oxymoron

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:
Its Valentine's day, some of us have had the good, the bad, the ugly and are probably experiencing the best relationships of our lives.

My last relationship taught me that if a man really loves you and sees you in his future, He will not keep you away from his family.

My current relationship is the best I've ever had, Cc Tunde Louis, thank you for loving me and my MissMarvel alter ego.

After you've had kids out of wedlock ??
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by SweetBoyFriend(m): 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2017
kennygee:

My current relationship is the best I've ever had, Cc Tunde Louis, thank you for loving me and my MissMarvel alter ego.

After you've had children out of wedlock ??
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 02, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:

After you've had children out of wedlock ??

Me, a child out of wedlock?

What are you smoking?

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by plessis: 3:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
don't be deceived by love... Always put yourself first
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by kentozybee(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2017
It tot to.remember to love myself first

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of 18 Year Old Who Sold Her Virginity At €2.3m / Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt / The Correct Way To Stop Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.