Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (4849 Views)

#throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere / What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You. / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Life is filled with surprises and great shocks!

And convert your heart to shock absorber ready!

Odikwa necessary.?!

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
No girl is loyal, have and date females for specific reasons

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by anyaekekehinde(m): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2017
kennygee:
Its Valentine's day, some of us have had the good, the bad, the ugly and are probably experiencing the best relationships of our lives.

I have grown tremendously and my past relationships taught me a lot.

My last relationship taught me that if a man really loves you and sees you in his future, He will not keep you away from his family.
MGood morningy current relationship is the best I've ever had, Cc Tunde Louis, thank you for loving me and my MissMarvel alter ego.

What did your past relationship teach you?
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by jacyhelen(f): 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2017
Every king was once a crying baby and every building was once a picture.
The person you admire so much was once nobody, the most anointed man of God u see was once a church member.
The person you attended his or her wedding was once a chief bachelor or spinster.
So why worry in life

4 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 01, 2017
cloudyskygrind:
That the words 'true love' is a scam

Me too

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2017
Never Be To Quick To Give A Woman Your Heart

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by akaahs(m): 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2017
Never to deceive myself in d name love.

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Windflower(f): 11:34pm On Oct 01, 2017
Saying he loves you doesn't mean he would stay when thing ain't going according to his plan.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
hm.
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 16, 2017
Don't get too fuccking attached and trust no one no matter how much they tell you to trust them to avoid being disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by cana882(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2018
Don't endure in a relationship when the love is gone..

Don't trust your partner when in a long distance relationship to avoid cardiac arrest.

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by stubbornman(m): 9:17am On Jan 21, 2018
Most times out of sight is out of mind..... Some girls are not worth the stress....bang them and let go

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Casmir14(f): 10:03pm On Jan 21, 2018
Never to love or trust a Nigerian man. Some of them are born liars
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2018
Be the best you can be and leave the rest to work itself out. And if your man doesn't appreciate the best side of you? , abeg move on. No time to waste, making him see reasons of why he should appreciate you. You will simply confuse him the more.

The man am dating nw, is a very patient guy grin
He understands me and he puts up with my tantrums, just keeps quiet for the moment, ignore. Lol then later later, he talks about it, with all seriousness cheesy
And he appreciates me, my person, my intellect, which is by far better . He's decent in words and actions. Not those kind of annoying guys that talk raw, as if they want to start fucvking u immediately, angry. "rolls eyes"

Sighs he's a good guy, romantic and funny. what more can I say. And he respects me, and I love it. while I do same smiley

Boo boo, if you are reading this?.... I love you much more than I portray kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Uyi168: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2018
Taught me there is life after death..pls dnt ask me hw

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by castro316: 7:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Casmir14:
Never to love or trust a Nigerian man. Some of them are born liars
so na Togo or Kenyan man you prefer abi?
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by onecornerboy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 24, 2018
IT TAUGHT ME NEVER BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GAL WITHOUT FUCKING HER

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 24, 2018
It learnt to love with wide eyes open
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by mimimile93: 1:55pm On Jun 15, 2018
kennygee:
Its Valentine's day, some of us have had the good, the bad, the ugly and are probably experiencing the best relationships of our lives.

My last relationship taught me that if a man really loves you and sees you in his future, He will not keep you away from his family.

My current relationship is the best I've ever had, Cc Tunde Louis, thank you for loving me and my MissMarvel alter ego.

It teaches me not to trust women, not to fvck a woman without condom, not to eat food cooked by women, not to sleep on the same bed with a woman till day break. Not to kiss a lady. To always hate women

1 Like

Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by sleeknaija(m): 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
mimimile93:

It teaches me not to trust women, not to fvck a woman without condom, not to eat food cooked by women, not to sleep on the same bed with a woman till day break. Not to kiss a lady. To always hate women

Hahaaha shocked shocked undecided
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by sleeknaija(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
My last relationship taught me that u should consider religion when choosing who to date..

Some parents wont approve ur relationship with their daughter if u are from a different religious background even if u both love each other.. embarassed cry
Re: What Did Your Last Relationship Teach You? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
kennygee:

My current relationship is the best I've ever had, Cc Tunde Louis, thank you for loving me and my MissMarvel alter ego.

as tunde Louis don collect ihm own share run like odas i know say your story for dis thread go don change by now

anyway i get better somebody for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Photos Of Over-excited Nigerian Groom Passionately Kissing Wife At The Alt / My Girlfriend Finially Told Me What She Was Hiding....depressed / I Am Lonely In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.