Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,584 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:05 AM

Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno (70373 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:25am On Feb 15, 2017
Motivated
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Chuksemi(m): 8:26am On Feb 15, 2017
It's the dream we all share.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:27am On Feb 15, 2017
TPAND:
Transsion Group owns Tecno and Infinix. Not any Igbo man

Oga dont allow envy kill you

http://nairametrics.com/a-story-about-the-founder-of-slot-everyone-must-read/

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by jarkbauer: 8:27am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:28am On Feb 15, 2017
xynerise:
He is not the brain behind Tecno. Nestor Coutroupis is.

Nestor is the CEO of MicroStation limited

Guy shut up and Google properly

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by xynerise: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Guy shut up and Google properly

You dey mad? angry

I am talking about in Nigeria market
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Oga, ezeigbo co-owns infinix and tecno. Why do you want to downplay an Igbo man's success? Are you this envious?

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://punchng.com/im-sensitive-opportunities-nnamdi-ezeigbo/&ved=0ahUKEwjsgLPLyJHSAhUB6xoKHYYlDXUQFggZMAA&usg=AFQjCNHgJKCNhFx9vl4AkSkexBWW9SGLkA
Take it from me Ezeigbo doesn't own a single share in tecno Itel or infinix ...he is a Regional trade partner to transmission holdings..I am very close to Transmission holdings operations if you don't know ..Stop spreading falsehood

http://digital.asiaone.com/digital/news/chinas-transsion-phones-outsell-samsung-africa
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by daveson2020(m): 8:29am On Feb 15, 2017
Great people of biafra everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Ryabcool(m): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2017
MidolsStudent:
What are my most educated brothers doing na? grin
they are owning telecoms companies, oil blocks and other things you don't know about. Ndo
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by comfy16(f): 8:30am On Feb 15, 2017
inspiring! thanks op for sharing this post.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:31am On Feb 15, 2017
TPAND:
Transsion Group owns Tecno and Infinix. Not any Igbo man

Don't mind Nigerians and false stories ...
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by McDoe(m): 8:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Please, let us put our facts straight. Slot is never the owner of Techno and Infinix. He is rather a major dealer of the brands. I work in Transsion Holdings and I know what I am talking about.
On the acceptance of the brands, it was through serious researches and aggressive marketing by the chinese guys in collabo with major Nigerian phone dealers. Bird is a different brand entirely from the transsion's phones chain.
However, Mr. Nnamdi Ezeigbo is a rugged and successful businessman. I doff my hat for him
[i][/i]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by mployer(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
really weird and contradictory:u are a CEO of infinix and tecno and ur store sells phones that compete with u and also larger spaces are alllocated to ur competitors in ur stores.
You are really dumb when it comes to business.

You think SLOT will survive if it sells only techno phones?
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by frubben(m): 8:34am On Feb 15, 2017
I just made my research and it's the truth, he really brought the ideal of the techno phone which started in 2006.

But why Nigeria people get bad belle, they believe everything good most come from the white

The color has program there brain that a black man cannot think like this wonderful CEO that's why they are struggling with the plain truth

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Take it from me Ezeigbo doesn't own a single share in tecno Itel or infinix ...he is a Regional trade partner to transmission holdings..I am very close to Transmission holdings operations if you don't know ..Stop spreading falsehood

http://digital.asiaone.com/digital/news/chinas-transsion-phones-outsell-samsung-africa

Are you saying this before tecno and infinix made huge profits or after?

You don't even understand how ownership works. It can be tenured or partially purchased or completely purchased.

Pls PROVE TO US AND TO EZEIGBO THAT HE DID NOT DESIGN THE FIRST TECNO T101 BRAND

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by TPAND(f): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Transision holdings have been in the smart phone market for nearly 2 decades and never bought any shares for Ezeigbo..transmission holdings own Tecno, Itel, infinix,synix, iflux a 100 percent a 100 percent

Thank you brother, the Tecno brand is bigger than what Nigerians think it is. That guy can't own Tecno and his SLOT brand will be a local Nigerian champion. TECNO and INFINIX, CALLCARE, IFLUX, SYINIX, ITEL is owned by Transsion Group.

When the latest Tecno was launched in Burj Al-Arab, let me state categorically that the chairman of slot was not on the list of invited guest

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by kernel501: 8:35am On Feb 15, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
And senseless IPOB youths will ask this man to leave all these investments scattered in all parts of the country and move to the East to join them in their secession plan

Why are scared or concerned about your enemy? ...What's your interest in Biafra?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by frubben(m): 8:38am On Feb 15, 2017
mployer:

Bro not everybody that comment here is an adult, the guy u jut answered might b an SS 3 or J.ss 2 student. And u dey waste ur mb dey answer am
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Themandator: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
anthoniosp:

infinix, tecno and itel are owned by transcession group, owned by Asian giants of which Mr ezeigbo had to sell out shares to still stay in market and thus is more of a board member not the CEO, he is the CEO of the Tecno and infinix brand and personally the founder of the SLOT brand ..

don't be misinformed and don't lie

If he sold shares and then became a board member he has done well, for he has recouped his initial investment and is making more money now than was the case when he was the CEO and his Baby now has the potential of becoming a true global brand.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by kings09(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
Na money / profit be koko. No time to check time.

Go n do ur zombie work. Sai bubu needs ur services to defend him. Oya zombie #Gbera
martineverest:
really weird and contradictory:u are a CEO of infinix and tecno and ur store sells phones that compete with u and also larger spaces are alllocated to ur competitors in ur stores.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:39am On Feb 15, 2017
McDoe:
Please, let us put our facts straight. Slot is never the owner of Techno and Infinix. He is rather a major dealer of the brands. I work in Transsion Holdings and I know what I am talking about.
On the acceptance of the brands, it was through serious researches and aggressive marketing by the chinese guys in collabo with major Nigerian phone dealers. Bird is a different brand entirely from the transsion's phones chain.
However, Mr. Nnamdi Ezeigbo is a rugged and successful businessman. I doff my hat for him
[i][/i]

Guy, tecno (and infinix) are the brainchild of ezeigbo, he even co-owns it the last time I checked. Transsion was the company that manufactured tecno by the advise and design of ezeigbo. He may have later sold his ownership to the company. So keep your "transsion staff" whatever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by martineverest(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2017
mployer:

then,u are dumber than ever.......have u ever imagined dangote selling products that directly competes with his in his stores?...or microsoft CEO selling apple products in their stores?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by bejeria101(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2017
Brain behind tecno and infinix? Which brain? This thread keeps having remixed versions. Guy! Dis man no get dat kind money to run both companies biko. Haba!
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by slap1(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2017
PoisonedOne:
Slot is not the owner of Tecno and infinix. The owner of tecno owns infinix too; it was initially owned by Zenco, but now they are owned by the guy that owns zinox computers, he is the same man that owns youdala stores and plenty other companies in Naija. He is from Imo state.

Nnamdi Ezeigbo owns SLOT. Leo Stan Eke from Imo State owns Yudala and Zinox computers. And please, Nnamdi Ezeigbo is not the CEO of TECNO and Infinix. I don't know where you guys get your information from.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by JustCurious: 8:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Highly impressive.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by martineverest(m): 8:43am On Feb 15, 2017
kings09:
Na money / profit be koko. No time to check time.

Go n do ur zombie work. Sai bubu needs ur services to defend him. Oya zombie #Gbera
typical example of senseless nigerian youth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2017
TPAND:

Thank you brother, the Tecno brand is bigger than what Nigerians think it is. That guy can't own Tecno and his SLOT brand will be a local Nigerian champion. TECNO and INFINIX, CALLCARE, IFLUX, SYINIX, ITEL is owned by Transsion Group.

When the latest Tecno was launched in Burj Al-Arab, let me state categorically that the chairman of slot was not on the list of invited guest

Oga NOBODY claimed that ezeigbo MANUFACTURED the mentioned phone brands, rather they were his brainchild. He sold the Idea and first Design as well as African marketability to transsion company. He co-owned these brands. If he later sold his shares, then fine. But even transsion isn't denying his mastermind of tecno and infinix..... You are envy are like 5 and 6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by slap1(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2017
McDoe:
[i][/i]

I am a Transsion staff too. I don't know where these guys get their fake stories from. SLOT is a leading retail shop, that's all. It recently signed an agreement to start selling itel phones.

Good to meet you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by IYANGBALI: 8:44am On Feb 15, 2017
loveymom:
And this man na my paternal uncle but we don't know each other. Wish I could get to know him but that will be tracking him in the viilla. He has done well for his people (nsukwe) at least the road he constructed for them is wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SalamRushdie: 8:45am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Are you saying this before tecno and infinix made huge profits or after?

You don't even understand how ownership works. It can be tenured or partially purchased or completely purchased.

Pls PROVE TO US AND TO EZEIGBO THAT HE DID NOT DESIGN THE FIRST TECNO T101 BRAND

Guy stop arguing blindly ..Zhu Zhaojiang is the founder and CEO of Transmission holdings and he has owned tecno wholly from day one .. please you can check the Tecno wiki page
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
thought SLOT is from Delta,Techno from Anambara and INFINIX from IMO....what do i know
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Bujumbura(m): 8:47am On Feb 15, 2017
Setaje:

I would quote and over quote. The more money they have, th higher their crimes. Try not to see everything from a tribalistic view. Oponu!!!
stop advertising your shallowness this morning

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Gave A Groundnut Seller N50k For Telling Him To Taste His Groundnut / Access Bank Announces The Death Of CEO Wigwe, Wife & Son / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.