Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno (70556 Views)

UK Court Jails Abdulrahman Bashir, CEO Of Rahamaniyya Oil For Contempt / Lily Adeleye: 5-Year-old Daughter Of Courtney Adeleye Is CEO Of Hair Accessories / Statement By The EFCC After Granting Bail To The CEO Of Innoson Motors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Nossa(m): 9:26am On Feb 15, 2017
PoisonedOne:
Slot is not the owner of Tecno and infinix. The owner of tecno owns infinix too; it was initially owned by Zenco, but now they are owned by the guy that owns zinox computers, he is the same man that owns youdala stores and plenty other companies in Naija. He is from Imo state.

Leo Stan Eke you mean?
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by do4luv14(m): 9:31am On Feb 15, 2017
He should open a training institution, to train and help the less privileges to acquire and became his brand engineer like, techno and infinix

i,teresting story thou

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 9:32am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Who then marketed the first tecno phone in nigeria and what was the first tecno brand in the Nigerian market?

ANSWER AND STOP FOOLING YOURSELF
Be wise and stop arguing with Malam Abokki. His acceptance or not will not diminish Ezeigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by sirjomore(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2017
PoisonedOne:
Slot is not the owner of Tecno and infinix. The owner of tecno owns infinix too; it was initially owned by Zenco, but now they are owned by the guy that owns zinox computers, he is the same man that owns youdala stores and plenty other companies in Naija. He is from Imo state.
more details or adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Misterdhee1(m): 9:36am On Feb 15, 2017
Whynotthetruth:

Let me grant you and Abdulazeez007 a free lesson this morning...

1)If there's Biafra today, there will be terms of separation internationally monitored, supervised & implemented...

2)Biafra will become NEWEST ECOWAS country at birth with FREE ENTRY, FREE MOVEMENT, FREE EXIT, FREE BUSINESS ECONOMY and other FREEBIES associated with the union members... meaning irrespective of residential aboard, there business interests is guaranteed and protected wink

3)As at today, there businesses are scattered in many African countries and they are dominant in some sectors in those countries eg motor parts in Ivory coast etc... meaning businesses isn't determined by your colour or tribe but what's in your skull and pocket...

4)So NOBODY will leave ANYTHING for ANYBODY if there's Biafra today and there's choice of nationality cum nationalization for all till tomorrow...STOP THE LIES...STOP CELEBRATING IGNORANCE...STOP THE HATRED... STOP BIAFRAPHOBIA...FACE YOUR LIFE; ALLOW OTHERS LIVE THEIR LIVES...
Before you get to spread your falsehood to innocent lots, please kindly make a research on South Sudan and Sudan. Una go hear wee. Ecowas my foot!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by dasauce(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2017
Believe this crap at your peril...
Tecno approach him then..but his sight are already on high end smartphones... So Zenco took the shot!!
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Mathemagician1(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2017
I celebrate Nnamdi's success story as I strive to carve a niche for myself in the Nigerian market but Nigeria is a very difficult place for startups.

This is officially the toughest month for me, it is now super super difficult to run a start up in Nigeria without a huge pile of cash.

I had the largest number of order cancellation due to out of stock inventories.

How do you even compete? Just sad.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 9:46am On Feb 15, 2017
dasauce:
Believe this crap at your peril...
Tecno approach him then..but his sight are already on high end smartphones... So Zenco took the shot!!

Keep deluding yourself. He approached transsion on 2006 with the tecno T101 brand design, the first tecno phone.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by protocoll(m): 9:48am On Feb 15, 2017
MidolsStudent:
What are my most educated brothers doing na? grin

omo yiibo, go check am well he go still thief join,abi no b yiibo..hun
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by mercyville: 9:52am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Your LIES keep disgracing you.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://punchng.com/im-sensitive-opportunities-nnamdi-ezeigbo/&ved=0ahUKEwjsgLPLyJHSAhUB6xoKHYYlDXUQFggZMAA&usg=AFQjCNHgJKCNhFx9vl4AkSkexBWW9SGLkA
I OPENED THE LINK AND THAT GREAT MAN TALKED ABOUT SLOT-HE COULD BE A RETAILER FOR TECNO EVERY AVAILABLE EVIDENCE SHOWED HE IS A RETAILER https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecno_Mobile
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 9:53am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 9:55am On Feb 15, 2017
mercyville:
I OPENED THE LINK AND THAT GREAT MAN TALKED ABOUT SLOT-HE COULD BE A RETAILER FOR TECNO EVERY AVAILABLE EVIDENCE SHOWED HE IS A RETAILER https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tecno_Mobile

Sorry, open these:

https://newsofnigeria.com/meet-nnamdi-ezeigbo-the-owner-of-slot-tecno-and-infinix-mobile-brands/

https://www.femtoptech.com/2016/09/how-true-could-this-be-tecno-and.html?m=1
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 15, 2017
whether he owns tecno or not. we should celebrate him
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by mercyville: 10:06am On Feb 15, 2017
martineverest:
then,u are dumber than ever.......have u ever imagined dangote selling products that directly competes with his in his stores?...or microsoft CEO selling apple products in his stores?
YOU ARE AN EGGHEAD-TOO MUCH BRAIN-THE TRUTH IS EZEIGBO IS AN ACHIEVER BUT NOT AKNOWLEDGED TO HAVE HELPED TRANSISSION ON TECNO ETC-
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by afamaustin(m): 10:07am On Feb 15, 2017
and somepeople ar still sleeping since morning.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by mercyville: 10:11am On Feb 15, 2017
MidolsStudent:
What are my most educated brothers doing na? grin
YOUR MOST EDUCATED BROTHERS DID SOLO PHONE SOLELY AND RECOGNISED GLOBALLY EVEN BY FORBES- http://axon56.com/solo-gets-featured-on-forbes/
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by airsaylongcon: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2017
PoisonedOne:

Leo Stan Ekeh is NOT the owner of Infinix/Tecno. Tecno & Infinix are brands of a company called Transsion. Not sure if Nnamdi co-owns Transsion as well.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Adelivinggreat(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2017
My story shall also be told in an inspiring way! This guy story has inspired me to continue my struggle for greatness
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by fkj950ax(m): 10:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Barmmyshoes:
Nice one.

One day, I'll also be celebrated this way. On the way to get celebrated already.

You all will all see ''Meet Mariam, CEO BARRMYSHOES'' It'll be on this same nairaland and beyond.

I believe!!!

Goodmorning all. Wish everyone a stressfree day!

check my signature for your stylish and quality footwears.

Amen.

God will remember you as you diligently do your business.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by mercyville: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Sorry, open these:

https://newsofnigeria.com/meet-nnamdi-ezeigbo-the-owner-of-slot-tecno-and-infinix-mobile-brands/

https://www.femtoptech.com/2016/09/how-true-could-this-be-tecno-and.html?m=1
THESE ARE STILL NIGERIA' S NEWSPAPER AND BLOG -COPYING ONE FROM THE OTHER-WIKIPEDIA GIVES YOU REFERENCES TO ASCERTAIN THE TRUTH -EZEIGBO IS A GREAT MAN BUT A RETAILER FOR TECNO,INFINIX ETC IT IS HAPPENING IN ETHIOPIA TOO- DO YOU SEE ANYTHING ABOUT EZEIGBO-YOUR PURPOTED OWNER OF TECNO? Made-in-Ethiopia phones due next month
Tecno Telecom will release the first Ethiopian-assembled smartphones next month.

The Tecno 3 handsets will be the first to emerge from the Ethiopian manufacturing facility.

The new handsets will run Android 2.3. and will include Ethiopian language features. The General Manager of Tecno Mobile Ethiopia, Henry Yu, says the new phone will support only Amharic initially.

The pricing has not yehttp://www.biztechafrica.com/article/made-ethiopia-phones-due-next-month/3355/#.VvvaQtDe-7Ut been announced.

Tecno Mobile Ethiopia has been in operation since 2006 and has several handset models on the market, all of which support Amharic, Oromiffa, and Tigrigna languages.

http://www.biztechafrica.com/article/made-ethiopia-phones-due-next-month/3355/#.VvvaQtDe-7U
Share this News

Share |
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Judithjovial(f): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2017
Omoakinsuyi:
And senseless IPOB youths will ask this man to leave all these investments scattered in all parts of the country and move to the East to join them in their secession plan
How many investments scattered in different parts of Africa does dangote have ?
Have little sense nah

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by olaitoro(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2017
xynerise:
He is not the brain behind Tecno. Nestor Coutroupis is.

Nestor is the CEO of MicroStation limited

Microstation is also owned by an Igbo man smiley

Fact!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2017
mercyville:
THESE ARE STILL NIGERIA' S NEWSPAPER AND BLOG -COPYING ONE FROM THE OTHER-WIKIPEDIA GIVES YOU REFERENCES TO ASCERTAIN THE TRUTH -EZEIGBO IS A GREAT MAN BUT A RETAILER FOR TECNO,INFINIX ETC

Wikipedia is subject to anonymous changes and can also be unreliable.

Read the links and make your conclusion.

Ezeigbo met transsion in 2006 with the first tecno model brand T101. This was on Wikipedia before it was edited. Ezeigbo himself said so without being queried or challenged by transsion.

Ezeigbo DID NOT MANUFACTURE TECNO AND INFINIX, rather, he DESIGNED TECNO'S FIRST BRAND AND GAVE IT TO TRANSSION TO MANUFACTURE.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2017
IGBOS GO AHEAD AND DOMINATE THE WORLD BUT DON'T FORGET YOUR IDENTITY. AHAMEFUNA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by redcap: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2017
TPAND:

Stop spreading falsehood on Nairaland. That guy was not even the first marketer of Tecno phones in Nigeria.

The first marketer of tecno phones in Nigeria is ZENCO.even SLOT rejected tecno products when they first launched,We in computer village knows this.Zenco has become bigger than slot and most known dealers in the market because of that decision to market tecno.I stand to be corrected tho.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by krisllins(m): 10:56am On Feb 15, 2017
very inspiring. The only barrier to becoming great is laziness
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by redcap: 10:58am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Keep deluding yourself. He approached transsion on 2006 with the tecno T101 brand design, the first tecno phone.

Oga stop all these misinformation.When tecno berthed lagos they first came approached SLOT but he turned them down with the derogatory notion that it's "Chinese phone".Zenco was the first to market tecno products in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by SonOfEl(m): 11:01am On Feb 15, 2017
redcap:

Oga stop all these misinformation.When tecno berthed lagos they first came approached SLOT but he turned them down with the derogatory notion that it's "Chinese phone".Zenco was the first to market tecno products in Nigeria.

Hear from ezeigbo himself and stop this clannish attitude of yours:

http://nairametrics.com/a-story-about-the-founder-of-slot-everyone-must-read/

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Ezeigbo – CEO Of SLOT, Infinix And Tecno by redcap: 11:06am On Feb 15, 2017
SonOfEl:

Hear from ezeigbo himself and stop this clannish attitude of yours:

http://nairametrics.com/a-story-about-the-founder-of-slot-everyone-must-read/

Stop jumping up and down. I'm also a tecno dealer and have been in the business for quite a while.pls stop saying what you don't know. SLOT started selling tecno phones some years after Tecno market share has grown and SLOT customers keep requesting for tecno products.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

13 Business Ideas For 2013 / Have Fraudsters Invaded The BVN System? / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.